💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Well I think its alright, nothing super though :x

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm that's a nice piece, the color is good and the pic is blended in nicely also the gfx at the bg look very nice! GJ

grtz Naz

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's a visual orgasm. :D

Great job, Ryoko.

Best answers
A big dark spot invades her left part of her face..also..the pattern of dots just seems to be overused....in this picture...maybe if it faded in and out like it was evading the pictures or graphics..

also another big gash looks as if it was plopped in there and opacified to blend in...it's a good technique, real simple, but it just collides with her hair and face..

I don't like this one very much..the colors are real nice and soft, but the overall image is just not really appealing to me...

Plus, every post with your work in it, I can almost predict what type of style you'll use..:S lol...

Sorry for the big time crits....but my score is a 4/10.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I kinda agree, but I dont think predicting my style is true :eek:
I tried making a "pro" but its my first so I have no clue as to what goes ect

Thx for the crit :p

Best answers
I can't tell you what to put on your artwork, just if I see a lot of images being produced by someone, I just want to see some variety..

I don't like the same effect or the same picture used constantly..that's just me..

Also there is no such things as to what goes in a "pro" either you make one or not....

Pro's are unpredictable and suprising....so we can't essentially tell you what goes into what you would call a pro work..

But one thing pro works go hand in hand is: is they usually take a few hours or so..

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know, ...most of you are most likely wondering what a pro is. well, it all started over at APX (artprojectx.com) when I invented something called a pro. Of course, nobody knew what it was, but they eventually got used to it, and they too started making them. a Pro is originally short for Profile Pic. Because the first ones I ever made were usually 600x450 pictures of many different anime Characters. and, as time went on, things changed, as do many things in life, and the idea of a pro, mostly to me, became something of emotion. Mixing Poetry with Graphical Design. Thus began, the birth of Holodreams.
quoted raven

http://www.holodreams.com

definition of a pro, I think u tought something else

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it looks just like your sigs and to be honest the effect is getting really really old. ive seen it way to much

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me likes every work Ryoko does, in any program.

well, to me it looks sweet+
^^
Gj Ryoko

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its Decent. As stated you need osmthing new.

Retired
Best answers
it's nice, but it could use a bit more light imo. doesn't look digital (not sure if thats needed in a pro tho), overall its good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow old thread!

Glenn: Just look up for a definition, Naz put it.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's not a professional

not here anyways

I stated the definition of it in mine and in this topc,,,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom