Modeling Competition 5 - model your own Shonen Jump character (12/27/05 - 1/27/06)

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my mood would go away too if i would have the same situaion.. but i didnt even started...

nway like i saidi really love this concept as mesh

Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
loving your entry so far bile ^_^ its an awesome concept, and the model is looking awesome too, though i hate to say it, but the skinning could be improved :x are you currently skinning with 100% lumination? because i think that the skin so far lacks the contrast/shading it needs... i know its wip but im just givin my 2 cents =]

I might do a concept or two but im not entering the comp, it takes me way too long to model >_<. I was thinking of a Shinigami concept... male or female...?

What kind of straight guy likes to stare at other guys? Female :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what kind of straight guy likes to model a female with they´re speical form wich mostly makes you thinking why ur polyflow is so bad? Male :p

Best answers
Tek, that concept by sven is pretty nice, hope he wont mind if i model it one day.

Best answers
well thought id post my concept

done by me/sven :yes: hope you enjoy im working on my entry now

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow there are some great concepts here. almost makes me to model them but meeeeh xD

Best answers
Ohh, Some very promising work people, I'd like to see these go live :d.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what part did u draw shiro? Im loving svens concepts D: been a while scince ive talked to him... we shud OC again sumtime... anyhows, bad luck tek :( that concept was sooo sweet, and your model was looking that way too... =\

anyways, here's my concept, first come first serve.... hope you like it... might do a few lil sketches more of his ban kai and such though... he's very plain tough =\

Best answers
hey ill model it, i already had a concept but that one puts mine to shame, hit me up on aim or sumthin, im at school right now so ill be home later, also wat manga is he from

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeh prolly bleach inspired.. correct me if im wrong but shinigami means deathgod right?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Indeed he is Bleach inspired D: i did say i'd do a shinigami ( death god ;) i just recently got up to date with the manga) and what he's saying in the picture is "sparkle... Thunder Edge!" heh, i cudnt think of anything better for a lightning based Zanpakutou so heh, hope u like....

Best answers
david : did bout 70 % of the concept (not the sword,sword holster,head,gloves design) and im loveing your concept so much realy nice job :smile: i hope you get someone good to model it :yes:

Best answers
nobody listens to me any more ;_;, im gonna do a good job on this one trust me, if david lets me ^__^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
david posted this one because he´s entering this competition ._.

thats the reason why he doesnt make requests... nobody knows that he´s an artist.. not a ref drawer... an reall artist get it.. so you wont have the permanission to model it...

correct me if im wrong david.

@david: :D I LIKE IT!

Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
anyways, here's my concept, first come first serve....
@ Tryforce: David means that first come first serve meaning TRSS who said first that he will use it gets to model it.

anyways im not 2 sure if i should enter, i did whip up this in college and re drew it in PS cuz i dont have a scanner anymore :( but just wondering what u guys think i know its only a head atm but anyone think i should add more detail ie scars or something cuz i h8 my own concepts.....her name is Talsu btw

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah, im not entering tryforce >_< like i said its first come first serve, so you can go for it TRSS... other people can too... but i dunno if thats allowed for the competition >_<

Nice work shiro, you're quite the drawer, u should post some more work around ^_^ it'd be awesome to see.

thanks people for teh lovely comments =]

Best answers
David : sorry i think you got me confused or me you, i never said i drew that concept few on these forums can draw like sven i merely showed sven my drawen concepts and my base model he liked it so much he asked if he could do a charcter data sheet and he added a few things from my orginal concept which wasent complete.im sorry if i implied that i drew that exact pic but i was meaning more the design of the concept on the whole not the charcter sheet.maybe nexttime be more direct with your comments towards me and next time i'll try striaghten things out from the start and sorry for misreading your 2nd post ^^ but i still dont think there was need for the sarcasim anyway.

Edit : anyway keep it up everyone I love cheking this topics for updates :fight:

Best answers
ohhh nose a model

i might compele it depends how much the comp sucks me in

Force Pit Member
Best answers
If David would let me, I might be able to model his Death God....and if TRSS doesn't mind. I mean he has a concept to fall back on, while I have none :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom