Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by KuNF
this is taken directly from the proeffect website

All of the same rules and regulations apply here as well, involving copyright laws. If you are not familiar with them, I suggest visit here and reading the terms and conditions located at the bottom of the page now.

now from the terms of use...

TERMS OF USE
Copyright © 2002 Proeffect.com (David Miles)
All Rights Reserved.

By visiting Proeffect.com you agree to the following:
Everything on this site is property of David Miles and copyrighted © to Proeffect.com unless stated otherwise.
The tutorials, wallpapers, and any other shared art is for your personal use only and not to be redistributed. Non commercial use
You may not publically display the imagery used on Proeffect.com without my consent. You may not claim work as your own from here.

You may not:

Use any of the work in the portfolio. It is merely for display.
Reproduce anything off the site including information (reviews, tutorials, etc...).
Claim any work on Proeffect.com as your own.
Legal Pursuit:
By violating these terms your breaking the United States Copyright Law and legal action can and will be executed.

it's right there, i think it says You may not: ...Reproduce anything off the site including information (reviews, tutorials, etc...).
Im very sorry. If you get pissed, I just going tp point something out. Not to flame or anything.
It says nothing may be reproduced right? Didnt you just reporduce the Terms of Use?
Reproduce anything off the site including information (reviews, tutorials, etc...). You just reproduced the Terms of Use :D:D
Keep in mind, Im NOT trying to flame. Im AM trying to state something, and trying to end this *** dispute. I will no longer post on this thread :S... Incase of getting warnings :D
May the Heavens bless all you people that postsed here :fight:

Best answers
You can post LINKS to tutorials. People flamed you (me as well) because people hate ripping. If u posted a link to pro none of this would have happened. Keep that in mind. And copyright isnt crap. Its a way of protecting you work. If people didnt have copyrights right now. OH MAN. All the sites would be the smae and so would all the signitures and we would have like 50 comanies using Bill's windows source code claiming it was "theirs" first.

Best answers
There, I am also sorry for unnessassery cussing. :D I was tired and angry at people, so I blew of steam like that.

Best answers
I have seen this tut at least ten times over the last few months so to say it came from one specific place may be wrong. Anyone with half a brain and a few hours in ps could work this out with out needing to visit a web site.

but anyway...

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah look! Another thread to close because people cannot possibly state contrary points of veiw without resorting to name calling and other childish nonsence.

In addition, I am removing the tut, the link to the original was placed on the thread.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom