Latest ver. SuperMAN vs. Super SAIYAN...A match?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Goku wouldn't be able to move his fingers to his forehead fast enough.

Realistically, he wouldn't be able to react at all. He'd just die instantly.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku wouldn't be able to move his fingers to his forehead fast enough.

Realistically, he wouldn't be able to react at all. He'd just die instantly.
I'm sure Goku could use the instant transmission technique without the use of his fingers. King Kai and Cooler could do it.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MC said:
I'm not following you. The eternal dragon cannot perform wishes that exceed the creators power. Killing off Superman probably wouldn't be an easy wish or one that could be granted.
Hmmmm, even if the dragon is at ssj4 level? anyhows, it doesnt apply to superman, since he has no kind of powerlevel, he's just a freak scientific anomaly, as powerful as you or I. Regardless, Eternal > invunerable, whatever the case.

I already explained the limitations of instant transmission, all he needs to use his fingers for is when searching for a ki.

But like I said before I believe krillin could probably beat superman.

If Superman was really all so powerful, no comic would exist, because every problem he had he'd just go back in time and make sure it never happened, or he'd be so fast that regardless of what was happening he could stop it before it even becomes a threat, fact is, he cant be mega ultra unstoppable, he does it when required within the story, as alway's, you have to build tension.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Answer No. 2: Zeo, no offense, but seriously, chill man. You're not always right, like it or not. Just because someone disagrees with you it doesn't mean that someone is a DIMWIT or anything.
I didn't call him a dimwit and my post wasn't directed at his opinion but at the fact that he's trying establish facts about Superman based solely on covers of comics that have absolutely no bearing on the Silver Age nor the latest Superman. Time after time, I've explained why it doesn't matter that Superman was weak 50 years ago because he's god-like now. No matter how much evidence you show Kreshi, he focuses and "clamps on" to extremely old covers and his false pretenses, because Goku has to win. It doesn't matter how much evidence there is in support of Superman. Goku is more powerful because he flies a harrier.

If Goku became one with the dragon, he isn't exactly Goku anymore. He's the Eternal Dragon. I don't know if they covered it in GT, but I don't think hes going to be making wishes and then granting them for himself.

Technically, you're wrong about the pl. All living organisms have a pl. Characters in DC just don't try to figure it out on a calculator. They look at what a person is capable of, and go from there. Just saying "Superman" is enough to scare off most people.

You're right. They have to build tension. That doesn't mean hes super ultra monkeyball powerful though. Notice how at the end he seems to take a sip from his infinite reservoir of power and just steamroll over his enemies.

Then again, as I pointed out, Goku and Superman wouldn't be fighting in a comic book. It would be an all-out battle where you don't need any drama or tension building. Their only goal is to kill the other person, and they have no choice but to use the full extent of their power. If Goku wants to turn into a dragon and grant Superman a wish, then, by all means, he can do so. Becoming the dragon was his sacrifice for mankind. It wasn't some kind of strategy to gain ultimate power to be able to defeat all evil with his bare hands.

@Kreshi: Don't take anything I say in this thread personally. As I said, I like words and I intend to use them to win this arguement. It just so happens that sometimes my words cause people to self-destruct (which is usually in my favor). No hard feelings, big guy.

Best answers
I'm sure Goku could use the instant transmission technique without the use of his fingers. King Kai and Cooler could do it.
He needs to lock on to a ki signature, and thus would have to:

a) locate a ki signature near a red sun

b) know where a red sun is even located

That, and the fact that Superman can probably keep up with the speed of Goku's shunkan idou, if not grossly surpass it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Though I don't think Superman often speaks during a fight, if he WERE to let slip that his power came from the Sun, then Goku, likely realize that fighting him head on wasn't working, would allow Superman an opening to start pummeling him while putting as much power into defense as possible, and use instant transmission to transport them somewhere like Namek and wait for his power to decrease.

Also, Goku would actually have an advantage with instant transmission. No matter what physical strength Superman has, he can't punch light, even if he could see it. Goku could at least buy himself time.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Didn't Namek have 2 yellow suns?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, well, you know what I mean ^_^;

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think Superman is as dumb as a DBZ plot device, and he'd be a lot smarter than to give away his weaknesses.

Best answers
And even if he did, I highly doubt Goku would have the capacity to act on it.

To be perfectly honest, I really believe Superman would kill Goku without physically touching him, directly attacking him, and without Goku seeing or sensing him.

Best answers
Pic1

Awesome physics the comic have, don?t you agree?

Pic2

yeah yeah, really awesome physics... can it get any more stupid? :S
If this is steel what i guess, than it would rip. And... If it?s not steel, it have to be very solid, but who the hell can form chains of a such a solid material?
Where is the chain connected anyway? To the core? lol...
btw, you can see the chains in the background which can?t be possible because they are way too thin.
Awesome physics.

Pic3

What is he doing? Smash a mirror by all might? :S

Pic4

What?s this fighting scene about?
Don?t you have some better ones? Can you show more pics of any fighting scene?

What you showed me with those pics is that the physics in the Superman comic are completely ****ed up. :S

Goku can?t do such things because those are impossible to accomplish in DBZ no matter how much power you have.
Goku?s teleport btw let you move from Point A to D (not from Point A to B then to C and then to D). You can see that when he teleports to the afterlife instantly. And Buu who copied that technique from Goku could also teleport EVERYWHERE instantly.

Back to fighting:
Generally:
We can?t oversee all the flaws in the Superman comic.
To get a fight between Superman and Goku work, we have to remove those flaws. I hope everyone agrees here.

the fight:

That?s how Superman fights:
Pics:
http://hulkangry.com/images/wallpaper/hulk_superman/super_heroes.jpg
http://hulkangry.com/images/wallpaper/hulk_superman/hulkvssuperman.jpg
Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9lMEB-iEM0

And that?s how Goku fights:
Pics:
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r221/kreshi/gok.jpg
http://dragonballarena.gamesurf.it/immagini/psg/attacchi/zanzoken.gif
Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nDnF7_hxcg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWkn9Yu-VTI
EDIT:
better video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4-W7xordMg

Ultimate fight begins:
Goku stands in front of Superman.
Superman can?t stand gokus glance, so he attacks at full power.
His punches don?t work. Goku laughs. Superman use his eye lasers. It don?t work. He uses his sneeze to freeze goku. Goku blew up the ice only with his energy. Goku teleports behind Superman and tips him with his index finger on the head. Superman gets unconscious. Superman lost.

If you want to read a more realistic version of this, here you are:

ULTIMATE BATTLE:

T-1000: Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome back to Khazan arena. Heroes, champions, monsters, villains and spectators from all across the multiverse are gathered here today for this legendary match between Superman and Goku. From Sports box, I am T-1000

Tech Supreme: And I am Tech Supreme. Welcome to today's match. Spectators willing to pay the raised ticket prices are sure to get their money's worth today as these two champions of truth, justice and the Sayain/Kryptonian way are about to go toe to toe in a no holds barred match for charity.

T-1000: Before we begin, we would like to apologize on behalf of the normal arena commentators, Harley Quinn and the Goddess Callisto, who could not be here today.

Tech Supreme: Yes, such a tragedy really. It started out as a simple practical joke between the two co-workers, and to make a long story short, neither of the commentators will be back in action until the arena officials can locate the rest of Callisto's hair, and the rest of Ms. Quinn's skin.

T-1000: Never the less, we determined and proud few here in the Sports box will continue to give you up to the nano-second commentary on this match.

Tech Supreme: I have never seen the arena as packed as today, T. Arena staff are struggling to get all the spectators to their assorted seats while the technicians make sure the God-Proof Dome is full functioning. The two contenders are out in the middle of the sand, warming up and stretching.

T-1000: Goku looks to be arguing with the referee regarding his ability to begin this match as a super sayain.

Tech Supreme: The referee seems to be waving the Fight Contract Goku signed for this match, specifically forcing him to begin this fight in his natural state.

T-1000: Goku is deferring to the referee's call here and it looks like the contenders are ready to get underway.

Tech Supreme: Unfortunately, it looks like the fighters are being told to wait. It seems that some of the spectators are still not seated. Apparently, President Luthor's limousine couldn't find a parking space because of some intergalactic space motorcycle or something parked in the VIP lot.

T-1000: I'm also told that the Capsule Co. luxury booth was nearly hijacked by a disgruntled Ginyu force. Fortunately, the Capsule Co.'s president's husband was able to clear them out, and everyone is now being seated.

Tech Supreme: Well, while we are waiting for these issues to sort themselves out, let's take a second to hear from our sponsor.

Sponsor: Huh? What, we're not supposed to be on yet! What's going on....

T-1000: Our sponsor ladies and gentlemen.

Tech Supreme: I think it's time to tell the audience about our special feature for today.

T-1000: Ah yes. You see, our two fighters have a nasty habit of moving faster than the eye can see while in combat. In order not to disappoint the audience, we are going to place both of our combatants into a sort of temporal fluke.

Tech Supreme: Don't you mean temporal "flux"?

T-1000: No, I mean "fluke". Our two combatants are going to be placed slightly outside the normal flow of time. This will have the effect of making them seem as though they are moving extremely slowly, so as to allow our audience to keep up with their super speed.

Tech Supreme: Incidentally, this service is being rendered to the arena, courtesy of Parallax's Temporal Management Service. "PTMS: Giving you more free time for your every day activities, even if it ends the universe."

T-1000: Alright, the officials are finishing explaining the rules to the fighters, and hurrying out of the arena, sealing the God Proof Dome behind them.

Tech Supreme: Parallax is creating the Temporal Fluke and imposing it on our fighters.

T-1000: There is the bell and the match is under way!

Tech Supreme: Goku stops to power up, no doubt trying to transform into a Super Sayain.

T-1000: Superman doesn't hesitate, blasting off at super speed and plowing into Goku, sending them both crashing into the arena walls.

Tech Supreme: Superman is off to a fast and furious start, pummeling Goku with super fast fists, trying to take him down before this match has barely begun.

T-1000: I don't believe it. Superman didn't let Goku power up! Wow, what a tactician. Superman is preventing Goku from fighting at his maximum power. Amazing, I'd have never thought of that.

Tech Supreme: Goku tries to blow Superman off of him using his energy. He gets a few spare inches and uses it to disappear.

T-1000: Goku reappears behind Superman, and delivers a powerful kick to the back, knocking Superman face first into the arena wall with a monstrous thud!

Tech Supreme: Superman doesn't slow down for a minute, trying to press his momentary advantage; he turns around with a full blast of heat visions to Goku.

T-1000: Goku manages to block the beam with his arms thrown up over his face.

Tech Supreme: Goku blocks the blast, but the heat looks like is managed to shock Goku. He's trying to blow on his arms to cool them off.

T-1000: Superman flies forwards and gives Goku a hard uppercut across the face, knocking him up into the air, with Superman in close pursuit.

Tech Supreme: Superman dives forwards like a bullet towards Goku.

T-1000: Superman hits! No, he missed!

Tech Supreme: No, he flew right through Goku!

T-1000: Ladies and gentlemen, Goku seems to have given Superman the momentary slip using the After Image technique.

Tech Supreme: Superman is stopped in his tracks, searching for any signs of his sayain opponent.

T-1000: He just found one! Goku reappears right behind Superman, and hits hard with a mad roundhouse kick to the chest. Superman is sent hurdling right into the God Proof Dome.

Tech Supreme: The Dome holds, but the impact has literally shaken the entire arena. The fans are looking worried here.

T-1000: Superman tries to recover but Goku lets loose with a barrage of energy blasts.

Tech Supreme: Superman is on the defensive, ducking and dodging all over the arena trying to steer clear of those blasts.

T-1000: Ouch! A stray blast seems to have struck true and hits Superman in the lower abdomen. Supes is stunned and Goku dives forward, dropkicking Superman and knocking him down to the sand.

Tech Supreme: Superman crashes, sending tons of sand and dirt up into the air with the impact.

T-1000: Goku chases after. He straightens up and it looks like he is trying to land feet first on top of Superman's spine.

Tech Supreme: Superman starts spinning at super speed. He is becoming a living drill and manages to tunnel underground.

T-1000: Goku stops himself before hitting the ground. Goku is frantically searching the arena floor for some sign off Superman.

Tech Supreme: Too late. Superman burrows up right beside Goku and grabs Goku's right leg. He is swinging him around at incredible speeds, creating a tornado of sand and dirt in the center of the arena that is going to give the clean-up crew a heart attack later.

T-1000: Superman let's fly, sending Goku crashing head first against the arena barrier.

Tech Supreme: Superman chases after him. Goku is regaining his sense, and disappears again at super speed.

T-1000: Superman stops himself in mid flight, searching again for Goku.

Tech Supreme: It looks like a tall, brown haired reporter from the Daily Planet section is pointing to him. She appears to be signaling him to look up.

T-1000: Superman looks up, oh. And now Superman looks worried.

Tech Supreme: Goku is glowing in a brilliant bright, yellow light. It looks like Goku got the split-second breather he needed to go Super Sayain.

T-1000: Superman isn't looking pleased about this. Goku is just hovering in the air above him with an iron look of resolve in his face.

Tech Supreme: Superman flies up to eye-to-eye level with Goku.

T-1000: Superman lashes out with the heat vision, but no luck. Goku appears totally unfazed.

Tech Supreme: Supes doesn't let up. He flies forward and plows his fist into Goku's face.

T-1000: Ouch, that had to hurt. Nope, wait, I guess not. Goku barely even nudges to the blow.

Tech Supreme: Ouch! Now that had to hurt! Goku delivers a solid knee blow to Superman's gut. That shot looks like it might have knocked the wind right out of Superman. The big guy is coughing and hacking and struggling to regain his composure.

T-1000: Goku still maintains his unflinching look as he casually slaps Superman across the face.

Tech Supreme: Goku's "casual slap" appears to have just sent Superman, once again crashing into the arena dome with an earth shacking crash. I don't believe it; he actually cracked the God Proof Dome! Damn it, we still haven't gotten the insurance on that yet.

T-1000: Superman struggles to recover and buy himself space.

Tech Supreme: Goku blinks out at super speed and reappears in front of Goku, inches in front of Superman's face.

T-1000: Superman tries to fly up to get some air, but Goku grabs Superman's left leg and throws him back to the ground.

Tech Supreme: Goku seems to have total control of the situation. Superman was obviously hoping to press his attack at super speed to keep Goku from going Super Sayain.

T-1000: Goku blinks out again at super speed and reappears again in front of Superman, who is struggling just to get back to his feet.

Tech Supreme: Superman manages to get off a shot of super breath this time, attempting to encase Goku in solid ice.

T-1000: No good, Goku casually blows the ice off of him with nothing more than his energy.

Tech Supreme: Goku appears to be expecting another attack, but Superman is flying away.

T-1000: It's up, up and away for Superman, right into the upper ceiling of the God Proof Dome.

Tech Supreme: Is Superman trying to escape the arena to get away from Goku?

T-1000: If so, he is in trouble. That dome is not cracking.

Tech Supreme: Superman appears to be pounding at the dome ceiling, trying desperately to crack the God Proof glass.

T-1000: Goku is closing his hands together. I think we know what's coming next.

Goku (On Sound Mike): Kaaaaa....meeeeeeeee...haaaaaaaa...meeeeeee..HA!

Tech Supreme: A huge blast of blue energy fires outwards from Goku's palms and straight forward towards Superman.

T-1000: Superman turns around to see a huge energy blast coming right at him.

Tech Supreme: Superman doesn't seem to be afraid.

T-1000: Well sure, he'll just die. For our contenders here, that's no big deal.

Tech Supreme: The kamehameha wave is getting closer and closer, Superman doesn't seem worried, nor is he making any effort to dodge.

T-1000: The blast hits! No, it misses.

Tech Supreme: Superman dodges at the last second. The kamehameha wave races past Superman and blasts right through the God Proof Dome.

T-1000: Superman waits for the blast to clear and then races out of the arena through the hole in the dome.

Tech Supreme: Goku realizes what he has done and races after Superman.

T-1000: Superman is racing out for his life. I don't get it; he's got to know Superman is faster than him as a super sayain.

Tech Supreme: No, Superman is racing out to the limits of the atmosphere. Sayains can't breathe in space; Superman may be trying to hide from Goku in outer space.

T-1000: Goku is closing in on Superman; Superman is just seconds away from the void of space.

Tech Supreme: It looks like this is close enough. Goku appears to be having a hard time breathing and appears to be giving up on the chase.

T-1000: Well, Superman is racing out into the depths of space. Where is he going?

Tech Supreme: Good question. Let's ask our sideline commentator, Demon Lantern aboard the USS Leick.

Demon Lantern: Hi everybody! Well, aboard the USS Leick, the proud flagship of the Khazan arena, recently retrofitted with brand new tech from Wayne Enterprises, Stark International and Capsule Corporation. We are tracking Superman heading straight for the sun.

T-1000: Oh no!

Demon Lantern: I am afraid so. Superman is diving straight into the heart of the sun. Fortunately, we can still scan through all the radiation and interference. It looks like Superman is sucking in the sun's power. His power levels are rising at a dramatic rate here. We've got sensors going off the charts here.

Tech Supreme: Back in the arena, Goku appears to be staring off in the exact direction that Superman ran off in. If I didn't know better, I would have to guess that he can sense Superman's power level getting much higher.

Demon Lantern: I can't imagine how he could miss it. Our power sensors are going nuts. If this keeps up, we are sure to have a random console explode. Oops, never mind.

T-1000: According to the Leick's sensors, Superman is really going nuts inside the sun. He is absorbing enormous amounts of energy.

Tech Supreme: Back in the arena, Goku doesn't look too pleased about this. He looks like he is getting ready to power up again.

Goku: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

T-1000: What is he doing, passing a stone down there?

Tech Supreme: Nope, his hair is getting longer, the Earth is shaking; Goku is going Super Sayain 3.

Demon Lantern: Look out everybody, but I think the sun just hit the fan. The USS Leick's sensors are showing Superman has left the sun and is heading straight for one of the three remaining moons over Khazan.

Tech Supreme: Is he going to land on the moon?

T-1000: Worst. He is moving the moon! Superman has apparently gained enough power to move the moon.

Demon Lantern: Uh, guys? I think you should know; the moon is on a collision course, with Khazan arena!

Tech Supreme: Superman is trying to push the moon right on top of Khazan arena. What, is he nuts??

T-1000: The audience here at the arena is obviously getting a little concerned about the fact that the moon over the arena is getting bigger and bigger.

Tech Supreme: Goku seems rather unimpressed by the fact that a giant moon is getting ready to land right on top of him. Wait, he is cupping his palms together aga.. oh no. Not again.

Goku: Kaaaaa....

T-1000: Goku's gathering enough energy to make the sand in the arena go flying like a whirlwind around him.

Goku: meeeeeeeee...

Tech Supreme: The moon is getting closer and closer. The audience has already bolted it for the exits. I'm not even sure the God Proof Dome can handle a moon.

Goku: haaaaaaaa...

T-1000: We're going to die!

Goku: meeeeeee..

Tech Supreme: HOLD ME!

Goku: HA!

T-1000: Goku lets fly with the kamehameha wave.

Tech Supreme: Direct hit! The moon is blasted into thousands of millions of pieces that are dispersing around the entire area, raining death down on everyone in the arena running for their lives.

T-1000: The numerous heroes present in the audience are already on the job, keeping the people safe as they run for their cars. Already the Justice League are evacuating the people to safety, and I can already see the Z fighters covering them, blasting the chunks of flying moon into ashes.

Tech Supreme: Amidst the rubble and debris scattering around the area, I can see Superman charging Goku right through the scattered debris.

T-1000: Superman takes advantage of Goku being distracted to fly in and land a solid shot to Goku.

Tech Supreme: And the fight rages on. Goku uppercuts into Superman's gut and Superman retaliates with a heat vision shot to Goku's foot.

T-1000: Goku is dancing around, trying to put his foot out and Superman lets loose with a solid shot Goku's face, knocking him right through the God Proof Dome.

Tech Supreme: Goku goes flying through the God Proof Dome, shattering it as if it were made of glass.

T-1000: Superman goes chasing after him, but Goku disappears using Instant Transmission.

Tech Supreme: Goku reappears behind Superman a split second later. Goku places both his hands up to Superman's backside and fires a direct energy blast at point blank range.

T-1000: I can't believe this, even in a Temporal Fluke, they are moving just to fast to keep up with. Huge chunks of moon are flying everywhere, and our two opponents just keep beating each other's heads in.

Tech Supreme: Goku and Superman are moving all over the place in a whirlwind of punches and energy beams.

T-1000: Hang on, the two of them are stopped. Uh-oh, there's that look. I think our two opponents are getting ready to pull out all the stops.

Tech Supreme: Superman's eyes are glowing a bright red. Unbelievable, the light from those eyes is brighter than the sun.

T-1000: Goku is getting ready for another Kamehameha wave. He is generating a glaring blue light. Both of our contenders are getting ready to fire.

Tech Supreme: This is it!

T-1000: Here they go!

Tech Supreme: HOLD ME!

DUE TO TECHNICAL REASONS, THERE IS NO ACTUAL SCORE FOR THIS FIGHT. WE'LL CALL IT A DRAW, SHALL WE?

T-1000: .......

Tech Supreme: .........

T-1000: Are we alive?

Tech Supreme: I.I think so.

T-1000: I can't see anyone out in the arena.

Tech Supreme: Wait, there are our opponents. Both of them are on the ground and out like lights.

T-1000: Arena officials are going out to check out on the two.

Tech Supreme: And it looks like they are both getting the green light. They are alive, but aren't going to be getting up for another few days.

T-1000: Well, I guess that is it. From the shattered remains of the Sports box, I am T-1000.

Tech Supreme: And I am Tech Supreme, signing off.

copyright:
http://www.electricferret.com/fights/issue_156.htm
(scroll down to view it)

interesting:
http://supergoku.ytmnd.com/

EDIT:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlNtGzQTBAY&mode=related&search= nice video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8BlEh7vNB4 nicer video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8ogCguD4c0 ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYFYymRD7-c nice

Best answers
ROFLMAO.

a) Superman wouldn't have to even touch Goku to kill him, along with every other living being in the Dragonball franchise at the same time.

b) Goku wouldn't even see Superman.

c) If Goku put every ounce of his life force and ki into one blast, it still wouldn't scratch Superman if it hit him in the eye.

d) I doubt anyone in DB/Z/GT is more than a Galaxy destroyer.

I posted earlier to ask you a series of questions about what speed and power and levels of durability Goku could achieve. You failed to answer them. Answer them if you want credibility.

EDIT: Don't be so smug either. It's FICTION. Do you know how many ways in which the Dragonball universe brutally violates those same laws of physics? Because it's also FICTION. Regardless, it still accurately displays the actual amount of speed and strength he possesses, an amount that no one in the dragonball series can match or even approach.

And that's a dimensional wall. Reality and the fabric of existence are being altered, hence images of various events in DC comics history being displayed on the shards.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like how they made Superman stay completely still and charge...get this...eye lasers.

Amazing.

Best answers
ROFLMAO.

a) Superman wouldn't have to even touch Goku to kill him, along with every other living being in the Dragonball franchise at the same time.

b) Goku wouldn't even see Superman.

c) If Goku put every ounce of his life force and ki into one blast, it still wouldn't scratch Superman if it hit him in the eye.

d) I doubt anyone in DB/Z/GT is more than a Galaxy destroyer.

I posted earlier to ask you a series of questions about what speed and power and levels of durability Goku could achieve. You failed to answer them. Answer them if you want credibility.

EDIT: Don't be so smug either. It's FICTION. Do you know how many ways in which the Dragonball universe brutally violates those same laws of physics? Because it's also FICTION. Regardless, it still accurately displays the actual amount of speed and strength he possesses, an amount that no one in the dragonball series can match or even approach.

And that's a dimensional wall. Reality and the fabric of existence are being altered, hence images of various events in DC comics history being displayed on the shards.

Your post is so stupid...What are you trying to say? That you love Superman, and hate Goku? Honestly...All you're saying is what you want. "Oh, if Goku put all his ki into one blast, it wouldn't scratch Superman if it hit him in the eye!..." That's completely what you want and think. You really think Goku's ki blast is as weak as a bullet? Here's the thing, Goku and Superman, they're not real, and they're never going to fight, so there will never be a winner or loser. Personally, I think that Goku would win because he's a martial artist; he knows about fighting. The only fighting Superman does is swinging his fist at his opponent, or using his eye laser. Goku, on the other hand, knows about fighting, has a lot more techniques than Superman, and probably is smarter than Superman in combat, because he's use to having think how he can beat his opponent, because his opponents are actually on his level, while Superman's are usually just humans, so all he usually has to do is just stand there. I doubt Goku and Superman are really that far in difference for power or speed. Superman may fly faster, but he sure as hell doesn't punch or kick as fast as Goku, and their power is probably on almost the same level as each other's. Now one thing Superman probably does have over Goku, is his defense. For God sake he's the "Man of Steel!" Anyways, I think they're both pretty much even in things like power and speed, but the reason why I think Goku would win is because he's a smarter, better fighter, and always finds a way to beat his opponents.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
With evidence like Mugen and a fan fic where Superman and Goku knock each other out, who could second guess you, webber?

What don't you people get about evidence to support your theory?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
LOL, i'm just posting here for fun.
This is a impossible battle becouse these guy could never really meet.
I just like to see how such things are debated.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Superman and Goku knock each other out
Actually Superman got knocked out =P Goku even powered up at the end ^_^

Hehe no doubt this can go on forever, I stick by my idea and say that Goku would beat Superman, Goku always surpasses his limits and theres no reason why he shouldnt do it in this fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom