Latest ver. SuperMAN vs. Super SAIYAN...A match?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Speaking of PL , in Dbz what is it a measure of? Id think it would be compared to a normal human pl =1 and say Roshi pl= 1000 so would that mean hes 1000 times stronger?

I a read somwhere that Earth's gravity is like 3% of Kryptons, I cant remember where if I find Ill put a link to it, may have been on wiki somwhere.
It also stated the when is on Earth, Kal-El is already 1000 times as strong as normal humans without the Solar power from Earths Sun.

Also I was wondering what would happen, when the Sun is on other side of the planet and its night where Superman is at that point. Would he just run on his reserves until they ran out(I know itd take a long time for them to deplete,depending on how much energy he was exerting) assuming he dindt fly to the other side. Then would he became a normal Kryptonian on Earth no super-powers just super strong?
I honestly don't know about the powerlevels. I don't think it's meant to be compared that way, but I could be wrong.

He doesn't need to recharge or use his reserves during the night unless he's he's using up all of his energy fighting a super villain of sorts. If he had no access to any kind of solar energy for a very long time, he'd probably end up dying. He doesn't eat because he feeds on solar energy. So him not having that is like you not eating. He can just go longer without recharging that you can without eating.

Kreshi, without powers Goku is just another martial arts guy. If Superman comics are still going for some kind of scientific validation, I would think Superman would still be stronger than any normal person solely because of his genetic makeup. He wouldn't be flying or shooting lasers, but he'd still be physically strong.

Best answers
I honestly don't know about the powerlevels. I don't think it's meant to be compared that way, but I could be wrong.

He doesn't need to recharge or use his reserves during the night unless he's he's using up all of his energy fighting a super villain of sorts. If he had no access to any kind of solar energy for a very long time, he'd probably end up dying. He doesn't eat because he feeds on solar energy. So him not having that is like you not eating. He can just go longer without recharging that you can without eating.

Kreshi, without powers Goku is just another martial arts guy. If Superman comics are still going for some kind of scientific validation, I would think Superman would still be stronger than any normal person solely because of his genetic makeup. He wouldn't be flying or shooting lasers, but he'd still be physically strong.
He almost lost against Lex without his super powers :S.
He would be a mere human without them.
So goku without super powers would pwn Superboy without superpowers, because Goku is a VERY VERY good martial artist =/.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like how you're still bringing up COVERS, not even comics, from 10 years ago. Remember that time Goku almost died at the hands of Tao Pai Pai? Lol! What a noob!

o.0

Superboy and Superman are two different characters, but you already know that because you've thoroughly researched Superman. Until I see the latest Superman exposed to a red star and made completely vulnerable i.e. a teenager who doesn't know how to fight, I'll continue to believe he'd be stronger than the average person due to his superior genetics. You don't stop being strong or fast when you're raised on a planet that has 1000 times greater gravity than Earth just because the sun is a different color. A different color star also doesn't make him suddenly forget all of his combat experience.

You seem to have forgotten that Goku really doesn't know martial arts. As soon as he took off that turtle shell, he was bouncing around and relied solely on his new powers. Then, once he learned to use energy attacks, every "teacher" (in quotations since hes learned through osmosis on more than one occasion) after that point taught him either new techs or new energy attacks. He has always relied on these powers to win. He may wear a gi, but a master martial artist he is not. If he were, he wouldn't need those powers to subdue his opponents.

Think about it.

~Gurbir~
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I would tend to think that normal Kryptonians are naturally stronger then normal humans, since the gravity was much higher on Krypton.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The average Kryptonian was able to run and play and do everything we can do and more in that environment.

Theoretically, take any Kryptonian and transport him to Earth and he'd be superhuman. Probably not as powerful as Superman, but they'd give quite a few heroes a run for their money.

Best answers
I like how you're still bringing up COVERS, not even comics, from 10 years ago. Remember that time Goku almost died at the hands of Tao Pai Pai? Lol! What a noob!

o.0

Superboy and Superman are two different characters, but you already know that because you've thoroughly researched Superman. Until I see the latest Superman exposed to a red star and made completely vulnerable i.e. a teenager who doesn't know how to fight, I'll continue to believe he'd be stronger than the average person due to his superior genetics. You don't stop being strong or fast when you're raised on a planet that has 1000 times greater gravity than Earth just because the sun is a different color. A different color star also doesn't make him suddenly forget all of his combat experience.

You seem to have forgotten that Goku really doesn't know martial arts. As soon as he took off that turtle shell, he was bouncing around and relied solely on his new powers. Then, once he learned to use energy attacks, every "teacher" (in quotations since hes learned through osmosis on more than one occasion) after that point taught him either new techs or new energy attacks. He has always relied on these powers to win. He may wear a gi, but a master martial artist he is not. If he were, he wouldn't need those powers to subdue his opponents.

Think about it.

Do you know Smallville? This series is new here in Austria. If superboy gets vulnerable he is a mere human and not more. :S
Also, in all the cartoons i saw Superman, always when he was vulnerable he was a mere human and nothing more.

EDIT: Goku is coming fron a different Planet too. His planet was also much bigger than earth, but i don?t know how much bigger the gravitation there was. Anyway gokus genetic makes him also stronger than mere humans =/.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smallville? Smallville takes place before he's even Superman. He doesn't even have full control of his powers, and guess what? He is never exposed to a red star. The only weakness he has in Smallville is kryptonite and everyone has a piece of it, yet he comes out on top everyday.

Kryptonite doesn't just make him vulnerable. It kills him. Stop changing gears and stick to your guns.

Best answers
Smallville? Smallville takes place before he's even Superman. He doesn't even have full control of his powers, and guess what? He is never exposed to a red star. The only weakness he has in Smallville is kryptonite and everyone has a piece of it, yet he comes out on top everyday.

Kryptonite doesn't just make him vulnerable. It kills him. Stop changing gears and stick to your guns.
btw why do you bring up a new discussion theme? ;/
Goku is the japanese manga version of Superman anyway.

I don?t care how old it is, that?s the only pic i found. ;/
He don?t seem like a superhuman to me :\

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're either pretending to be dim-witted or you're not. I don't know which, and I'm not going to venture a guess. I've explained how Superman has changed over the years, why hes changed, his powers and abilities, his latest reincarnation, his weaknesses, and why he can defeat Goku.

You cling on to half-truths, because that is all you have. You have yet to post a single logical answer as to why Goku can win and you have on multiple occasions pretended data that you created without any evidence whatsoever is the absolute and incontrovertible truth.

Bottom line, Superman at his best overpowers and kills Goku. The only way to beat Superman is to know of at least one of his two weaknesses and then figure out a way to bring him to his weakness or bring his weakness to him. Goku doesn't know of either weakness so he doesn't stand a chance.

Final post. Check and mate.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
btw why do you bring up a new discussion theme? ;/
Goku is the japanese manga version of Superman anyway.

I don?t care how old it is, that?s the only pic i found. ;/
He don?t seem like a superhuman to me :\
Superman says "omg under a red sun i r weak."

goku is on earth

yeller sun ;o

the comic proves what pride, zeo, and opty said, you kinda just..destroyed yourself in an argument :O!

Best answers
Come on, show what you have, i wanna see how he fights a great opponent in combat :S
You want to see those images? Because they were only physical feats, rather than fights, which seem to mean very little to you. If not, I can post them.

You do know that regardless of the manner he fights in, if he's vastly stronger than Goku, vastly speedier than Goku, and vastly more durable than Goku, nothing can bridge that gap, right?

And for the last time. And I'll say it aaaalll in a way you can't miss.

THE IMAGES YOU ARE POSTING ARE NOT FROM THE SILVER AGE, RATHER, MOST OF THEM ARE FROM THE GOLDEN AGE IN WHICH SUPERMAN IS FAR, FAR WEAKER THAN HIS SILVER AGE COUNTERPART TO THE POINT THAT HE COULD BE SLAUGHTERED EFFORTLESSLY BY SOMEONE AS OTHERWISE INSIGNIFICANT AS GOKU. SILVER AGE SUPERMAN, IN CONTRAST, POSSESSES INVULNERABILITY, A TRAIT VERY FEW OTHER INCARNATIONS OF SUPERMAN POSSESS. SOMETHING THAT NONE OF YOUR IMAGES, WHICH ARE NOT FROM THE SILVER AGE BY THE WAY, DEMONSTRATE. FURTHERMORE, THERE'S EVEN A RED SUN IN ONE OF THOSE IMAGES, WHICH IS ABLE TO WEAKEN SUPERMAN EVEN TO THE POINT OF A NORMAL HUMAN[/SIZE]

Are we clear, or do I need to repeat it?

Best answers
You're either pretending to be dim-witted or you're not. I don't know which, and I'm not going to venture a guess. I've explained how Superman has changed over the years, why hes changed, his powers and abilities, his latest reincarnation, his weaknesses, and why he can defeat Goku.

You cling on to half-truths, because that is all you have. You have yet to post a single logical answer as to why Goku can win and you have on multiple occasions pretended data that you created without any evidence whatsoever is the absolute and incontrovertible truth.

Bottom line, Superman at his best overpowers and kills Goku. The only way to beat Superman is to know of at least one of his two weaknesses and then figure out a way to bring him to his weakness or bring his weakness to him. Goku doesn't know of either weakness so he doesn't stand a chance.

Final post. Check and mate.
Are you mentally disabled :\ .
What does this have to do with the red sun?
You said he still have some super powers under a red sun, because he is Kryptonier. And my post is saying "BY THIS PIC HE DOESN?T" "HE`S A MERE HUMAN HERE".
All you did the whole time was to limit Superman to a time where the author was cockeyed and simply-mminded and made him god for a certain period of time.
Superboys super sneeeeeeezzzzzeee yeeaahhh... try to sneeeeezzee like he does with human-sized pulmonary and all that in cosmos... yeaah
Your flaming is pissing me off, who do you think you are? :\
Because you clamp on wiki-info and silver-age bull**** you think you can start flaming here? You aren?t a hot babe, not at all.
All you are is a freak who is pretending to be intellectual.
STOP IT, little boy.

SSJ2 Vegeto... that?s all good for you.
and good for me would be if you finally show us some pics of Superboy in a combat with a worth enemy.

btw, in dbz there is a completely different kind of GOD and TIME. You can?t turn back the clock by rotating the earth in the different direction. The physiks in DBZ are completely different of Supermans Physiks. DBZ is unreal, but it has by far better physiks than Superbastad.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
GOKU wins, Superman was won more times than him, so Goku WINSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
But if you think about it the Ino-Shika-Cho team would beat superman.
Chouji on pills with the help of Shikamaru's Shadow tehnique holds Superman in a grip, then Ino takes control of he's mind.
So Goku wins.
But now really, if they were to fight y'all should establish the fighting grounds.(Superman's world, Goku's world, our world, Fuzzy-Woozy Bunny world etc.).

Best answers
Zeonix, you almost made me believe all that...
I downloaded the Superman comic Superman VS Doomsday and I really have to say "HOW THE **** CAN THIS WEAK BASTARD BE COMPARED TO GOKU"?... The fight scenes shown were just... they were soooo slow and the destruction and everything else was soo badly weak... =/... I am very disappointed... Doomsday is the guy who killed Superman and surpassed him... Right now he is slower then Krillin... And Superman is also very slow in fighting combat... wtf? I AM REALLY VERY DISAPPOINTED IN YOUR ULTIMATE SUPERMAN!

Right now i believe the description of Superman being so strong is just because of the whole issues in the physics in the comic =/... In a battle he is a weak ass... that?s a fact now.

In a combat that Superman i just saw would lose against every DBZ charakter.
OK.

I just read my viz DBZ manga.

HOLY **** ITS SO SLOW. WHY ARE THEY MOVING SLOWER THEN A SLUG?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What do physics have to do with Dragon Ball Z or Superman? Both worlds are based on this one, just with added/changed stuff to make it more interesting.

Besides, what's with all the flaming over something so stupid? It can never be decided officially if Goku was stronger than Superman or vice versa.

Best answers
What do physics have to do with Dragon Ball Z or Superman? Both worlds are based on this one, just with added/changed stuff to make it more interesting.

Besides, what's with all the flaming over something so stupid? It can never be decided officially if Goku was stronger than Superman or vice versa.
Answer No. 1: I think he meant the way they HANDLE themselves in this world's physics laws.

Answer No. 2: Zeo, no offense, but seriously, chill man. You're not always right, like it or not. Just because someone disagrees with you it doesn't mean that someone is a DIMWIT or anything.

Best answers

Atleast now it's impossible to contest to the fact that Superman is both faster and physically stronger than Superman, and at times, WAS immune to kryptonite.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Warned for flaming

Are you mentally disabled :\ .
What does this have to do with the red sun?
You said he still have some super powers under a red sun, because he is Kryptonier. And my post is saying "BY THIS PIC HE DOESN?T" "HE`S A MERE HUMAN HERE".
All you did the whole time was to limit Superman to a time where the author was cockeyed and simply-mminded and made him god for a certain period of time.
Superboys super sneeeeeeezzzzzeee yeeaahhh... try to sneeeeezzee like he does with human-sized pulmonary and all that in cosmos... yeaah
Your flaming is pissing me off, who do you think you are? :\
Because you clamp on wiki-info and silver-age bull**** you think you can start flaming here? You aren?t a hot babe, not at all.
All you are is a freak who is pretending to be intellectual.
STOP IT, little boy.

SSJ2 Vegeto... that?s all good for you.
and good for me would be if you finally show us some pics of Superboy in a combat with a worth enemy.

btw, in dbz there is a completely different kind of GOD and TIME. You can?t turn back the clock by rotating the earth in the different direction. The physiks in DBZ are completely different of Supermans Physiks. DBZ is unreal, but it has by far better physiks than Superbastad.
Alright. First of all, YOU'RE flaming Zeo more than he's flaming you.

Secondly, you've obviously long since misunderstood Zeonix's original point of comparing the two characters in their strongest forms.

Thirdly, you also evaded the swear filter...probably by accident, but still.

I'm going to give you a warning, for behaving the way you have been.

Zeonix has posted many facts and sources for his side of the argument whereas you have simply typed "Superman gets smoked" into google image search.

Your incessant complaining about Zeonix's points have pretty much turned this thread into a warzone and that is not tolerated here. You know the old adage--if you don't have something nice to say....

EDIT: You also apparently hid some white text insults in there. That is a DEFINITE warnable offense. Three warnings and you will be banned--something to keep in mind.

If you want to continue that kind of childish crap, you can just do yourself a favor by leaving ESF now, because you aren't going to last long. In fact I am going to go back and check all of your other posts, just to make sure you haven't done that elsewhere. I suggest you edit them before I find them, if there are anymore...otherwise you might end up with a vacation sooner than expected.

Don't try to outsmart the staff again.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, so... we know goku can instantly teleport to anywhere in the universe right? Here's how it goes down, superman punches goku at that moment in time goku teleports them to a planet with a red sun and flicks supermans head clean off with his little finger.

Infinite possibilities, infinite outcomes.

btw, this is all hypothetical, neither character exists. Goku is the only character that you could almost be certain of powers, superman has had a slew of different writters, all put their own slant on him.

"If you want to continue that kind of childish crap" please... this is a playground argument anyway.

btw comparing most powerful forms is easy, Goku wins because if he wants superman to not exist he wont, Eternal Dragon means he has no start nor no end, eternal > invulnerable.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
comparing most powerful forms is easy, Goku wins because if he wants superman to not exist he wont, Eternal Dragon means he has no start nor no end, eternal > invulnerable.
I'm not following you. The eternal dragon cannot perform wishes that exceed the creators power. Killing off Superman probably wouldn't be an easy wish or one that could be granted.

Knowing Goku from Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z, he would rather fight than find some shortcut to winning, especially since this is just a fight between fighters to see who's the strongest rather than fighting for justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom