Latest ver. SuperMAN vs. Super SAIYAN...A match?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DUE TO TECHNICAL REASONS, THERE IS NO ACTUAL SCORE FOR THIS FIGHT. WE'LL CALL IT A DRAW, SHALL WE?

I'm referring to the fan fic where they knock each other out. Fighting against a pc in a game as a particular character doesn' mean that character is the best ever. I'm sure if he used Superman, he'd beat Goku just as easily.

Goku surpasses his skills while training, or recovering after a fight. He will have time for neither, so I maintain that his current abilities will be underpowered compared to Superman's.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about this version.

A fierce battle begins, threateaning to destroy the universe. Each hit causes the Earth to shake. When they each ready a final blow.... A GIANT PIE APPEARS!!!

P.S. Pie wins they lose -.-

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Only if it's a pizza pie. If it isn't, Superman wins.

I'm sorry.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Kreshi said:
Pic1

Awesome physics the comic have, don?t you agree?

Pic2

yeah yeah, really awesome physics... can it get any more stupid? :S
If this is steel what i guess, than it would rip. And... If it?s not steel, it have to be very solid, but who the hell can form chains of a such a solid material?
Where is the chain connected anyway? To the core? lol...
btw, you can see the chains in the background which can?t be possible because they are way too thin.
Awesome physics.
Do you even have any idea how old those comics are?

That's like a few decades before Dragonball was even a thought man, and pretty much the dawn of DC comics, if not comics in general (maybe a bit after the dawn, though) Colors and punching was pretty much the high point of that age, dude, can't really pass a judgement on comics that were bought new by our parents/grandparents.

Best answers
Your post is so stupid...What are you trying to say? That you love Superman, and hate Goku? Honestly...All you're saying is what you want. "Oh, if Goku put all his ki into one blast, it wouldn't scratch Superman if it hit him in the eye!..." That's completely what you want and think. You really think Goku's ki blast is as weak as a bullet? Here's the thing, Goku and Superman, they're not real, and they're never going to fight, so there will never be a winner or loser. Personally, I think that Goku would win because he's a martial artist; he knows about fighting. The only fighting Superman does is swinging his fist at his opponent, or using his eye laser. Goku, on the other hand, knows about fighting, has a lot more techniques than Superman, and probably is smarter than Superman in combat, because he's use to having think how he can beat his opponent, because his opponents are actually on his level, while Superman's are usually just humans, so all he usually has to do is just stand there. I doubt Goku and Superman are really that far in difference for power or speed. Superman may fly faster, but he sure as hell doesn't punch or kick as fast as Goku, and their power is probably on almost the same level as each other's. Now one thing Superman probably does have over Goku, is his defense. For God sake he's the "Man of Steel!" Anyways, I think they're both pretty much even in things like power and speed, but the reason why I think Goku would win is because he's a smarter, better fighter, and always finds a way to beat his opponents.
You're the one being biased...don't accuse me of it for using logic. Superman possesses invulnerability. Meaning it is impossible to hurt him without either removing his invulnerability by some means or using magic.

Do you think Goku could destroy a distant solar system with a sneeze? Do you think Goku could physically overpower someone strong enough to absorb entire universes? Do you think Goku could alter the very fabric of existence and reality through the force of his punches?

Superman hits as fast as he flies. Speed x Mass = force, and we've determined that it's impossible for Goku to muster as much force.

Can Goku move fast enough to pierce the time barrier, peek between dimensions, cross the universe momentarily, and meet up with God?

In addition, Goku can't breathe in space. Superman can likely hold his breath for days.

As for being smarter in combat, Superman possesses an intellect greater than all of the world's greatest minds combined. Stated.

I've said what I've said not out of any kind of bias, but in acknowledgement of the facts, as they are. Basically, I feel that this merely shows that Goku is to Superman as a normal human is to Goku...incomparable. And I liked Superman less than Goku.

So what's the issue?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The superman fanboys on gamefaqs all believe Superman has the power to destroy the universe with a single attack. Thats why I hate DC and Marvel comics... the writers always find a way to make their characters far overpowered.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whoa whoa, don't bring Marvel into this. Superman is on his own, but the Infinity Gauntlet has every right to do what it does.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DUE TO TECHNICAL REASONS, THERE IS NO ACTUAL SCORE FOR THIS FIGHT. WE'LL CALL IT A DRAW, SHALL WE?

I'm referring to the fan fic where they knock each other out. Fighting against a pc in a game as a particular character doesn' mean that character is the best ever. I'm sure if he used Superman, he'd beat Goku just as easily.

Goku surpasses his skills while training, or recovering after a fight. He will have time for neither, so I maintain that his current abilities will be underpowered compared to Superman's.
I believe it was his will power, the Saiyan blood that makes him want to push forward every time.
He does need training to do so but in mid-battle that comes naturally to him.

And I meant the fan fic too =P

Best answers
You're acting as if Superman never gets hurt...Yeah, I've seen that Justice League cartoon a couple times while watching my mom's friend's little kids, and Superman does still get beat up a lot. And what about Kryptonie? I thought Kryptonite could kill Superman, according to "Superman Returns." The point is, Superman has changed over the years. I've never heard of him being able to destroy galaxies by sneezing or anything stupid sounding like that. Let me ask you this, did he ever do any of that stuff? To my knowlegde, he didn't. I may be wrong, but that would be stupid if he did that stuff anyway. And if there is no way Superman can die, then why did almost everyone in the movie theater think he was going to die near the end of Superman Returns? If he even did have that capibility, they probably scrapped the idea sooner or later. If I remember right, weren't there battle things like "Superman V.S. Batman?" Hell, if Batman could beat Superman, a human, then Goku would knock the **** out of Superman. How would Batman even stand up to Superman, according to what he can do? There's no way he would be able to. We all know Goku could beat Batman in his normal form, so I just don't see how Batman would even put up a fight to Superman...Unless they underpowered Superman over the years...Here's the movie idea for Superman V.S. Batman if you don't believe me:
http://movies.ign.com/objects/150/150742.html
Anyway, I really don't care who is right or wrong. The thing is, neither of us can be, unless they ever brought these two power houses together in a fight. Also, I found this cool picture of Goku V.S. Superman. Most of you have probably seen it already, but for those of you who haven't, here you go:

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, how wrong you are MCC.

If you read the thread you'll find pictures of Superman doing exactly what we've been saying he has done.

Kryptonite can kill Superman, but there have been times when it didn't even affect him. Does that matter if he fought Goku? Absolutely not, because Goku doesn't even know what plutonium is. We've also already said if exposed to long enough, Kryptonite can kill Superman. However, it never has. Ever. If you watched the movie, you'll see him lift an island made of his weakness, and hurl it into space.

Batman carries kryptonite in his belt, so there's no point in asking why Batman is sometimes able to win.

Best answers
Well, I didn't know that. And I did watch Superman Returns. People thought he was going to die because he looked dead after he was impaled with a sharp piece of Kryptonite. I also didn't say Goku could kill Superman. I think he could win against him in a fight. I have to ask, though, why are there fights like "Superman V.S. Spiderman," and other fights like that, when clearly, none of them can't stand up to Superman. To me, Goku kind of is the anime incarnation of Superman, just, his power is kept more dormant, and he discovers it as he trains. That's just my opinion. Oh, and thanks for telling me about the Batman thing. I didn't know that he kept Kryptonie in his belt. I never did get how Batman could even fight him o_O.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well Batman is like Steven Hawkin times 10 + 12 Sigmund Freuds. He's just too damn smart.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Batman...he shouldn't be allowed to fight anyone. People underestimate him and that is exactly why he always wins (Except when Bane comes along and says "I will break you!" and actually breaks him).

Best answers
You're the one being biased...don't accuse me of it for using logic. Superman possesses invulnerability. Meaning it is impossible to hurt him without either removing his invulnerability by some means or using magic.

Do you think Goku could destroy a distant solar system with a sneeze? Do you think Goku could physically overpower someone strong enough to absorb entire universes? Do you think Goku could alter the very fabric of existence and reality through the force of his punches?

Superman hits as fast as he flies. Speed x Mass = force, and we've determined that it's impossible for Goku to muster as much force.

Can Goku move fast enough to pierce the time barrier, peek between dimensions, cross the universe momentarily, and meet up with God?

In addition, Goku can't breathe in space. Superman can likely hold his breath for days.

As for being smarter in combat, Superman possesses an intellect greater than all of the world's greatest minds combined. Stated.

I've said what I've said not out of any kind of bias, but in acknowledgement of the facts, as they are. Basically, I feel that this merely shows that Goku is to Superman as a normal human is to Goku...incomparable. And I liked Superman less than Goku.

So what's the issue?

Issue #1: Your ability information you got from wikipedia is made by a fanboy.
Issue #2: http://www.starnet-database.com/dbase_deo/profiles/superman/superman.html
- read it! this information is much more trustable + physically more correct.
(for example: his speed is ~ 1% lightspeed. I could list this as Issue #2.1 and so on, but wherefore.)
Issue #3: The idiotic pics you showed above... Physic in silver age = 0.
And that?s why saying "this have to count as a Superman ability, so he is the greatest" can?t be tolerated.

--> Goku definitely wins.

We have to compare goku with a serious superman and not a kiddy version of superman who moves chains through planets and moves them to another galaxy or whatever. That?s insane kiddy****. The description of superman in Issue #2 shows a much more serious version of superman and not this kiddy-stuff =/.

Best answers
Issue #1: Your ability information you got from wikipedia is made by a fanboy.
Issue #2: http://www.starnet-database.com/dbase_deo/profiles/superman/superman.html
- read it! this information is much more trustable + physically more correct.
(for example: his speed is ~ 1% lightspeed. I could list this as Issue #2.1 and so on, but wherefore.)
Issue #3: The idiotic pics you showed above... Physic in silver age = 0.
And that?s why saying "this have to count as a Superman ability, so he is the greatest" can?t be tolerated.

--> Goku definitely wins.

We have to compare goku with a serious superman and not a kiddy version of superman who moves chains through planets and moves them to another galaxy or whatever. That?s insane kiddy****. The description of superman in Issue #2 shows a much more serious version of superman and not this kiddy-stuff =/.

Listen, you're the one being the fanboy, considering you're ignoring everything and trying to get your opinion as fact.

Best answers
Listen, you're the one being the fanboy, considering you're ignoring everything and trying to get your opinion as fact.
If this

is a fact for you, then have a nice day and let me live with my oppinion. =P
I prefer my opinion instead of those childish "facts"

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If this

is a fact for you, then have a nice day and let me live with my oppinion. =P
I prefer my opinion instead of those childish "facts"
If living in ignorance is your choice, so be it. Just don't try to spread your ignorance to others. The reason you want to believe the site with a much, much weaker respresentation is fact, because you don't want to believe that Goku can be beaten. As you can see, that site is run by some random person, but that doesn't matter to you. If someone is proven to be wrong in wikipedia, it is either deleted or altered, and neither has happened to that comprehensive analysis of Superman. Therefore, it is considered trustworthy material. However, that is not good enough for you.

We've shown you pics of Superman doing incredible things, but no! That can't be possible! Thats nothing like real life! And yet you're ok with people blowing up planets and turning blonde for no apparent reason. The hypocrisy oozes from your posts, Kreshi.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If claiming that everything in Superman's favour is a "childish fact" isn't being a Goku fanboy, I don't know what is.

Best answers
If living in ignorance is your choice, so be it. Just don't try to spread your ignorance to others. The reason you want to believe the site with a much, much weaker respresentation is fact, because you don't want to believe that Goku can be beaten. As you can see, that site is run by some random person, but that doesn't matter to you. If someone is proven to be wrong in wikipedia, it is either deleted or altered, and neither has happened to that comprehensive analysis of Superman. Therefore, it is considered trustworthy material. However, that is not good enough for you.

We've shown you pics of Superman doing incredible things, but no! That can't be possible! Thats nothing like real life! And yet you're ok with people blowing up planets and turning blonde for no apparent reason. The hypocrisy oozes from your posts, Kreshi.
come on,

this is by far more stupid and more childish than any transformation. :S

We want to compare 2 SUPER heros here, so for them having the power to destroy planets is realistic in this case. But those stupid things he is doing at this picture is garbage. Moving through time is also garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom