Latest ver. SuperMAN vs. Super SAIYAN...A match?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A weakness is only a weakness if your enemy knows it. I doubt Goku even knows what Kryptonite is, or that a Red Star weakens superman. And don't even get me started on magic. KI !=magic, KI = energy, so it is dumb to assume that Superman is automatically weak to KI.

Goku spent weeks (I think it was weeks) in that stupid bubble chamber thing after catching a virus. Meanwhile, Superman lifted a planet made out of Kryptonite, HIS WEAKNESS.

And so what, Batman threw an off-guard Superman, then the video fades to black, and the word owned fades in. Since we don't see what happens next, we're left with no choice to assume that Superman died suddenly of brain-cancer induced by the blow to the table.

Best answers
Why do you ignore facts we've posted so you can win? It makes no sense. Go away fanboy, we don't need them in this debate. You keep syaing the same thing 'OMGZ HUMAN DESTROY SUPARMEN" Seriously, you're blatantly ignoring us just for you to think Goku>Supes.

If you like to be ignorant and live like that, go do it. But in life you'll just make yourself look like a moron.
OK all you're doing here is saying "wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong!" to kreshi, no matter what fact he represents. You don't wanna lose a childish and retarded discussion which should be closed already. Goku wins, from normal to ssj4. End of story.

Much greater speed, better powers, and the abillity to power up and ascend with rage. Superman can only recover his powers he's stuck with from the begginning by absorbing solar rays. He doesn't even have the speed or teleporting abillities to win. You, as ESF players, should know that. Teleporting is a great advantage to surprise enemies. SSJ Goku can win by charging a KHH AND teleporting at the same time.

Let's review a chapter from DragonBall (Not Z, Not GT, the FIRST ONE), when Goku was a CHILD!:

he runs towards Krillin in the first Budoukai, mocks him and Krillin flies away. Ring out! What just happened?

Well, what Tien caught with his third eye, while watching the match, was that Goku did like 8 punches and kicks almost instantly. A CHILD CALLED GOKU DID THAT! Superman, an adult, can't do that.

I rest my case. Debate all you like, but PLEASE STOP THE FLAMING AND MOCKING!!!! You're like children, always have to be right!

Best answers
you're still ignoring the fact that he's almost as strong as he was before.

And its super SAIYAN. Not SSJ3 or 2
Does that mean that Super Saiyan 3 is no Super Saiyan but a completely different life form?

"Latest ver. SuperMAN vs. Super SAIYAN...A match?"
can you see it? the impossible? "super SAIYAN..."
did you saw it now? super Saiyan "..."
But now you saw it right?

I am not ignoring any facts. watch the videos. You are ignoring facts here. You limit Superman to 1960. Times changes, superman changes. This don?t count for DBZ. By the newest videos he is no near superluminal speed, not even near light speed.

http://www.starnet-database.com/dbase_deo/profiles/superman/superman.html
This information is at least as trustable as wiki-info. (i even got the link from superman wiki-info) That?s the best Superman is capable of today.

Optimus:

"High Energy Attacks or Radiation: High energy radiations of a particular wavelength can also cause injury by overloading the field at a single point, hence the reason he can be harmed by high energy weapons such as blasters, lasers and plasma weapons. Kinetic kill weapons with sufficient force can also overload the field at that point. "

The superman today can?t move a planet. Especially not a Planet made of Kryptonite.

Best answers
See, if you watch clips of Superman fighting a bad guy, all they do is swing at each other...Superman doesn't know how to fight, Goku does. He also attacks pretty slow, which means Goku would have an attack speed advantage. To me, the only real advantage Superman has over Goku is his defense, but even still, on Justice League when he fights, he still gets beat up a hell of a lot. Superman has been degraded over the years. The 1960's one was probably made so powerful, because they wanted him to have strength to do things like move planets. When super villians started coming, tell me this, how cool would it be to watch Superman fight a villian at that power? It would be retarded...The guy wouldn't even put up a fight to Superman, it would be boring to watch. Well, here's what I think they did with Superman, they made him weaker, so bad guys would actually pose a challenge to him. Here's another reason why I think Goku would win, he has ki, Superman doesn't. Goku can keep powering up to level after level while Superman stays completely the same the entire time. Sure, maybe Goku couldn't win in Super 1 or 2, but I doubt Superman could beat him Super Saiyan 3 or 4. We all know Goku is a better fighter, and both are around the same speed, while Superman can take more hits. The thing is, I'm thinking the better fighter would win, because Goku would be getting a lot more hits on Superman, because he knows how to counter a simple punch, or dodge an eye-laser. That's basically all Superman does, so in the end, I'm pretty sure Goku would come out on top, because how would Superman hurt Goku if almost all his attacks were dodged and countered? Now if Superman knew how to fight, I think he could win, but he doesn't, he just knows how to punch from side to side. Say this, if Goku can take 1,000 hits before he's down, and Superman can 1,500 hits before he's down, Goku would win because Superman wouldn't be able hit him enough. Goku knows how to get around a simple fighting style like Superman's. He would have to get more hits on Superman than Superman would have to get on Goku, but Goku attacks a lot faster than Superman, plus, Superman wouldn't get too many hits on Goku.

Best answers
See, if you watch clips of Superman fighting a bad guy, all they do is swing at each other...Superman doesn't know how to fight, Goku does. He also attacks pretty slow, which means Goku would have an attack speed advantage. To me, the only real advantage Superman has over Goku is his defense, but even still, on Justice League when he fights, he still gets beat up a hell of a lot. Superman has been degraded over the years. The 1960's one was probably made so powerful, because they wanted him to have strength to do things like move planets. When super villians started coming, tell me this, how cool would it be to watch Superman fight a villian at that power? It would be retarded...The guy wouldn't even put up a fight to Superman, it would be boring to watch. Well, here's what I think they did with Superman, they made him weaker, so bad guys would actually pose a challenge to him. Here's another reason why I think Goku would win, he has ki, Superman doesn't. Goku can keep powering up to level after level while Superman stays completely the same the entire time. Sure, maybe Goku couldn't win in Super 1 or 2, but I doubt Superman could beat him Super Saiyan 3 or 4. We all know Goku is a better fighter, and both are around the same speed, while Superman can take more hits. The thing is, I'm thinking the better fighter would win, because Goku would be getting a lot more hits on Superman, because he knows how to counter a simple punch, or dodge an eye-laser. That's basically all Superman does, so in the end, I'm pretty sure Goku would come out on top, because how would Superman hurt Goku if almost all his attacks were dodged and countered? Now if Superman knew how to fight, I think he could win, but he doesn't, he just knows how to punch from side to side. Say this, if Goku can take 1,000 hits before he's down, and Superman can 1,500 hits before he's down, Goku would win because Superman wouldn't be able hit him enough. Goku knows how to get around a simple fighting style like Superman's. He would have to get more hits on Superman than Superman would have to get on Goku, but Goku attacks a lot faster than Superman, plus, Superman wouldn't get too many hits on Goku.
Actually, if he fights against goku like he fought Darkside, he wouldn?t hit goku once (i am talking about goku in his normal form here). His defense... well... he would die by a planet explosion. Goku wouldn?t. He can get thrown around by a human. Goku can?t.

To take it short, Goku normal form would own Superman.
Goku SSJ1 would own SuperSuperman.

Best answers
Does that mean that Super Saiyan 3 is no Super Saiyan but a completely different life form?

"Latest ver. SuperMAN vs. Super SAIYAN...A match?"
can you see it? the impossible? "super SAIYAN..."
did you saw it now? super Saiyan "..."
But now you saw it right?

I am not ignoring any facts. watch the videos. You are ignoring facts here. You limit Superman to 1960. Times changes, superman changes. This don?t count for DBZ. By the newest videos he is no near superluminal speed, not even near light speed.

http://www.starnet-database.com/dbase_deo/profiles/superman/superman.html
This information is at least as trustable as wiki-info. (i even got the link from superman wiki-info) That?s the best Superman is capable of today.

Optimus:

"High Energy Attacks or Radiation: High energy radiations of a particular wavelength can also cause injury by overloading the field at a single point, hence the reason he can be harmed by high energy weapons such as blasters, lasers and plasma weapons. Kinetic kill weapons with sufficient force can also overload the field at that point. "

The superman today can?t move a planet. Especially not a Planet made of Kryptonite.
Does it say any HIGHER? No it doesn't. It doesn't ask for super saiyan 2 or supersaiyan3.
YEP THATS RIGHT! SUPER SAIYAN. WANT IT AGAIN? SUPER SAIYAN

And guess what. Don't tell me about limiting, you're ONLY LIMITING SUPERMAN TO THE DCAU, WHERE HE WAS TUNED DOWN JUST FOR THE SHOW.

Talk about limiting when you can't even accept the fact that, now modern superman is near his peak from 1960. ACCEPT THAT.

And, you know how you can tell you're ignoring everything we say? You keep calling DARK SEID, Dark side?

BTW Skill doesn't matter, Buu>Goku in every way except for martial arts, and Goku would still get his ass kicked.

Best answers
OK I'll say this once more:

*copies and pastes*

Let's review a chapter from DragonBall (Not Z, Not GT, the FIRST ONE), when Goku was a CHILD!:

he runs towards Krillin in the first Budoukai, mocks him and Krillin flies away. Ring out! What just happened?

Well, what Tien caught with his third eye, while watching the match, was that Goku did like 8 punches and kicks almost instantly. A CHILD CALLED GOKU DID THAT! Superman, an adult, can't do that.

And wtf where did buu come from?

He would've beaten buu. There are two reasons he couldn't:

1.- His time on Earth was up when he was fighting fat buu, after constantly treating him like a big pink punching bag.

2.- I'll quote him when his ssj3 form was up and he ran out of powers, while trying to powerup to finally beat kid buu:

"Man, how strange! When I was fighting in Other World, Super Saiyan 3 was... well... easy. But this body... it chugs. Yeah, I'll bet it uses twice as much energy."

He just ran out of luck, but he would've beaten him in no time. If fat buu almost died because his ki was running out (without being completely vaporised/desintegrated/whatever), kid buu could've been close to death too. The next move would've been a khh and goodbye kid buu.

But back on topic: A KID CALLED GOKU DID 8 MOVES AT ONCE! I'd LOVE to see super*** do that.

SSJ... normal form... whatever man. Superman just got SuperOwned.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are lots of poor reasons why Frieza survived the planet exploding--DBZ didn't account for atmosphere or shockwaves, or any other reasonable physics for that matter.
Or, he could just be strong enough to survive it =o

Even despite all this...when did Goku ever get hit with one of these attacks full force and survive it? Almost never. Vegeta's Galick Gun never hit him, most other attacks get reflected or dodged.
Thats also a good point, there's no certainty that Superman attacks would even hit him, and if they do he could definatly take it.

Either Goku would lose to him quickly, or they would brawl for a while and Superman's superior stamina and physical resistance would be the deciding factor.
The first theory doesnt make sense to me, the second one how ever makes sense a whole lot more and thats something I can agree on.
They would brawl for a LONG while, Superman's stamina might be unlimited but we all know how Goku's will power is always pushing forward too.

jblaze101, take it down a notch, or 5...
Your comments againt Kreshi were not fair at all, he's giving you facts and you are the one who seems to be ignoring them and keeps flaming him.

And Super Saiyan can mean any form as far as I'm concerned...it's meant for a Saiyan right? the Super Saiyan stages are a part of it, thats how it is.

LOL, in this clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY4R_cPTjK4 Superman has Goku's voice.
lol Yeah when he screams at Batman...perhaps Superman IS Goku =O trying to be as strong as he is!

Joking dont get mad xD

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why do you want to prolong this dumb debate?
I was just being sarastic.

I personally think it depends of who you like the most, there is no such thing as a "fact" here, its just two people in two different kind of realms.

Superman could sneeze a few planets away, Goku could do that with his energy if needed, if those two would come together, why would they fight anyways?

Superman got weaker, stronger, weaker and then again stronger, his strenght varried in the comic books, and also in the many tv series, (at least to me it seemed that way), Goku on the other hand only got stronger and stronger, but if you take the strongest superman, and the strongest Goku?

I think none of them would win or lose, its a draw, because its YOU who wants them to be as powerfull as they are, its a story, you create the story, in this case its the mangaka and the comic writer, if they want them to be that powerfull they will be.

Don't make such a fuss about it.

Best answers
OK I'll say this once more:

*copies and pastes*

And wtf where did buu come from?

He would've beaten buu. There are two reasons he couldn't:

1.- His time on Earth was up when he was fighting fat buu, after constantly treating him like a big pink punching bag.

2.- I'll quote him when his ssj3 form was up and he ran out of powers, while trying to powerup to finally beat kid buu:

"Man, how strange! When I was fighting in Other World, Super Saiyan 3 was... well... easy. But this body... it chugs. Yeah, I'll bet it uses twice as much energy."

He just ran out of luck, but he would've beaten him in no time. If fat buu almost died because his ki was running out (without being completely vaporised/desintegrated/whatever), kid buu could've been close to death too. The next move would've been a khh and goodbye kid buu.

But back on topic: A KID CALLED GOKU DID 8 MOVES AT ONCE! I'd LOVE to see super*** do that.

SSJ... normal form... whatever man. Superman just got SuperOwned.
We already said that Superman, currently still almost moves faster than light.

Yeah, Goku can only do it by using instant transmission, AND STILL THAN Supes wouldn't let him do that.

BTW, i was talking about superbuu, BECAUSE someone said skill matters, when obviously if someone is stronger it doesn't matter.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What makes you think Goku needs time to use Instant Transmission?
Watch the movie Cooler Returns and you'll see Goku doesnt have to lay his fingers on his forehead to perform it, he only does that to sense the location of a person around the planet/galaxy/whatever.

As far as I know Instant Transmission is to move in the speed of light if not faster, and I'll quote you:
We already said that Superman, currently still almost moves faster than light.
Almost, he almost moves at the speed of light.
I guess Goku wins in speed then.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He said still almost moves faster than the speed of light. In other words, hes moving at the speed of light, and close to surpassing it, but not quite.

Which is wrong since he moves at superluminal speeds.

Anyway: http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=67670

Feel free to debate in this one. The Superman thread isn't going anywhere.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh I misread x_x
Anyway, yeah we should just let this one die, 15 pages is good enough I believe ^_^

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My goal for this thread was 300 posts and I think we've done a pretty good job of going over that lol. We have more views than the "You're banned because..." thread, which is astounding.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since we've ultimately reached at a stalemate for the last however many pages, I'll call this debate over.

- Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom