Just some quick questions! (ALOT)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
First off here's some questions about the maps: Will Hell (as seen in Fusion Reborn), a generic Ruined City, or King Kai's Planet make an appearance as maps? Will Trunks use his sword and will he be a separate character from him after his time training in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

Now for questions about characters: Will Future Trunks have 2 separate versions where he has his sword and after his training in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber? Will Gohan be Teen Gohan, Adolescence Gohan, and Mystic Gohan? Will there be Fusion? Will Fat Buu, Kid Buu, and Super Buu be sepertate characters? Will Super Buu have Gotenks and Gohan Absorbed forms? Will Uub make an appearance (He was in the manga) Will the androids make an appearance? Will Perfect and Super Perfect Cell be separate Transformations? Will there be a "joke" character like Mr.Satan with a jet pack or Master Roshi and his Max Power Form? Bardock appeared in a manga as a super saiyan will he be added?

Questions about the attacks: Will there be kaioken, Will trunks use his sword, Can Piccolo stretch his arms? Will there be Instant Transmission?

That Sums it up! I might add on later!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Holy questions batman. Found a reply from Deverz on a seperate post (also where you can maybe find some answers with a little digging), but he said

"There is no "we won't make that" on levels

Characters and attacks have the no movie/filler/gt etc rule "

Maybe that helps a little.

EDIT: To be more clear, i think regarding maps they kinda make what they want. Not sure about your specific ones

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Oh I forgot to mention will there be music during gameplay? If so will it be from Kai, the original Z Japanese soundtrack, or the Original Funimation Bruce Falcouner music? It'd be awesome if in the options you could select between the 3.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
#Correct me if im wrong, by Dev's only.

1), Possibly. depends on the mapper. thats what the game developer's will say.
2), Possibly fusion, and Buu will not be a seperate character, thats a waste of space tbh. Bardock super sayian wont be added(I dont think).
3), Yes possibly will be kaioken for goku, Not to sure about trunks, Piccolo dout that aswell, Yes. :D

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Oh I forgot to mention will there be music during gameplay? If so will it be from Kai, the original Z Japanese soundtrack, or the Original Funimation Bruce Falcouner music? It'd be awesome if in the options you could select between the 3.
I would say if there is music it will be music the team creates, if they use other music direct from the anime there would be copyright issue the team would want to avoid. I am pretty sure that is the case with using their music.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First off here's some questions about the maps: Will Hell (as seen in Fusion Reborn), a generic Ruined City, or King Kai's Planet make an appearance as maps? Will Trunks use his sword and will he be a separate character from him after his time training in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.
There isn't a full list of maps atm, One of our biggest problems atm is environment artists :(
As for Trunks he will use his sword, there's a clip somewhere of him using it

Now for questions about characters: Will Future Trunks have 2 separate versions where he has his sword and after his training in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber? Will Gohan be Teen Gohan, Adolescence Gohan, and Mystic Gohan? Will there be Fusion? Will Fat Buu, Kid Buu, and Super Buu be sepertate characters? Will Super Buu have Gotenks and Gohan Absorbed forms? Will Uub make an appearance (He was in the manga) Will the androids make an appearance? Will Perfect and Super Perfect Cell be separate Transformations? Will there be a "joke" character like Mr.Satan with a jet pack or Master Roshi and his Max Power Form? Bardock appeared in a manga as a super saiyan will he be added?
I'm guessing by seperate character you mean transformations? Or do you mean selectable characters?

I'm not 100% sure on Gohans path but I think we're just using teen Gohan
No fusions
Buu will transform from Fat Buu to Kid Buu (going through evil and super) no absorptions I believe they aren't important transformations
No Uub
There will be #16, #17, #18 as far as I know (Buddy system)
Cell will stop at Perfect, Super Perfect isn't enough of a transformation
No joke characters, though the threads do appear still
No Bardock at all

Questions about the attacks: Will there be kaioken, Will trunks use his sword, Can Piccolo stretch his arms? Will there be Instant Transmission?
No Kaioken, Just use turbo
Not sure about Picollo stretching, It probably won't animate right though
Instant transmission is just teleporting, Just use that

We have permission to use Bruce Falcouners music (there is some in 1.2.3) but otherwise it will be original/remixed music

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Hey i have a question for you deverz, i couldnt tell if the melee system, is free style? Can you actually punch with freedom? without like the system like 1.2.3 has, where u dash at them and hold down a key to activate melee?

Free Style Melee Example> Left click to punch,etc without any target.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Advanced Melee is in the bin

It's a beefed up simple melee now

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Basically its hold button, fly in to someone watch the pretty animation and send the guy flying away.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'm guessing by seperate character you mean transformations? Or do you mean selectable characters?
I meant selectable characters as both trunks have enormous gaps in terms of power. Also eventually when ESF is 100% done and released will you ever begin work on fusions or movie characters at all? Is Majin Vegeta a separate selectable character from Vegeta?

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We won't be doubling up on characters at all.

After final we won't be doing anything for esf.

I LOVE KITTIES!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
We won't be doubling up on characters at all.

After final we won't be doing anything for esf.
No updates? I believe people will find some bugs or some ideas you have missed.

And RobiZ, why NNK? They've been working for nothing, they earned nothing, give them some time, you guys should really open up a indie game company.
With these mad game creating skills you could create not even indie but A++ titles.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
The ESF and NNK team have shared some members, and still do. However, the NNK project is put on "hold" for the time being and nothing of it's future is certain. However, some things may be cooking up behind the curtains, however I wouldn't know. I'm just a moderator on the forums over there..... ;)

But the ESF team has expressed a wish to take a vacation from developing after they are done with ESF, however some bug squashing may be done in order to patch the first release. After that, anything is possible and I know that some of the team members would like to begin on a whole new project, something more original and towards the indie segment.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No updates? I believe people will find some bugs or some ideas you have missed.

And RobiZ, why NNK? They've been working for nothing, they earned nothing, give them some time, you guys should really open up a indie game company.
With these mad game creating skills you could create not even indie but A++ titles.
Bug Squashing probably

NNK is doubtful from what I've heard, I could be wrong in this aspect, I focus on ESF after all

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I cant even play NNK, game freezes and all the interfaces looks all funny and everything keeps doubling up, and cant click nothing. and everything moves away, its weird lol.

Question for ESF:Final, will there be away to add custom maps, etc your self like esf 1.2.3? or will it be locked, and wont be able to edit anything or add anything?\

Another question, how many players will be playing esf final? And how many players can join a room? Will there be away to change the room settings and letting around 100+ players or more into 1 room? Since the maps are going to take some what 10mins to get to another side. then why not?

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Oh man. Best Idea Ever! Dragonzball PeePee Soundpack. I could just imagine Vegeta yelling "YOU AM NO REAL SUPER SAND" Ingame. or Frieza saying "It's true..He is Super Sand Lesbian." when he dies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom