Just some quick questions! (ALOT)

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I cant even play NNK, game freezes and all the interfaces looks all funny and everything keeps doubling up, and cant click nothing. and everything moves away, its weird lol.

Question for ESF:Final, will there be away to add custom maps, etc your self like esf 1.2.3? or will it be locked, and wont be able to edit anything or add anything?\

Another question, how many players will be playing esf final? And how many players can join a room? Will there be away to change the room settings and letting around 100+ players or more into 1 room? Since the maps are going to take some what 10mins to get to another side. then why not?
It is not going to take 10 minutes. The maps my be a lot bigger, but because of the increased speed it takes only a few seconds longer than in 1.2.3

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Battle of Z, is the next ESF Final game Lol, But that battle of z will possibly be out sooner so i cant wait for that

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I think 3v3-4v4 would be good. The recently annouced Dragonball Z:Battle of Z is going to have 4v4 also.
What are you talking about. ESF is X vs X (where X is half the slots on the server) or ALL vs ALL

You can have 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, 5v5, 6v6, 5v6, 2v4 and so on with any combination for as long as the server slots aren't filled up.

Its called Team Deathmatch and Free For All

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
Now I have a question.. The new melee system is really cool and all, but, will the distancing issues be fixed? For example, Vegeta uses his grab move on Ginyu to drag him on the ground except that Ginyu's face is nowhere near Vegeta's hand.

Will that stuff be fixed?

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Who says they grab the opponent by the head.

But to answer that DT will make it as close as he can.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
So...Let's say Namco Bandai just swipes all of the ideas about your mod. Makes it into a full fledged game. Adds all new characters and a story-mode, etc. And never gives the development team credit and makes a Schmitt Ton of money...What would happen?

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Oh I remember a question I had. Will Vegito be a select able character since there will be no fusion. I don't remember but will there be beam struggles? If they're in the current game I've never had one. Will Super Saiyan 2 and above have their lightning auras like in ECX?

Death from Above
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
a question is 1

No Veggeto, No fusions characters
Beams Struggles have been in ESF since the alpha
Depends on Dalte really, He's the magician when it comes to things looking cool

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
How far along on the "SGE Zeonix" character are you guys? Give the people what they want, Grega.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
What all characters can you play as?
Tvirus Players are as follows: Goku ss1-3, Vegeta ss1-2, Gohan ss1-2, Trunks ss1-Ultra ss, Krillin-unlocked potential, Piccolo-super namek, Android 18(17 and 16 via buddy system), Frieza(all forms), Cell(all forms but Super Perfect :( ), Majin Buu-Evil Buu-Super Buu-Kid Buu, Captain Ginyu(all ginyu force members via buddy system)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Been meaning to ask.

About the melee system. I always liked Budokai tenkaichi because it had something no other DBZ game not even ESF had. And that was the ability to make combos while juggling people.

The furthest ESF has ever taken this, and quite horribly in fact in 1.2.3 because of the SAFE invincibility timer where you cant get hit while recovering from a basic melee hit or throw.

If you swoop up and basic melee someone, will it be possible to catch them in the new combo-melee system or a throw for a follow up hit, or will it it just allow for another basic melee hit like in 1.2.3?

And also will you only be allowed 1 follow up hit like in 1.2.3 or are you guys allowing for more this time?

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
So...Let's say Namco Bandai just swipes all of the ideas about your mod. Makes it into a full fledged game. Adds all new characters and a story-mode, etc. And never gives the development team credit and makes a Schmitt Ton of money...What would happen?
It could actually be good for ESF. People would link to the ESF videos and everyone would know who founded the original idea...

But seriously, it's extremely unlikely because this game needs to be played on PC.

I would do ANYTHING for a DBZ game on the PC, but, ESF is the only real one out there it seems. (even Dragonball Online probably won't be released here)

--- edit ---

Tvirus Players are as follows: Goku ss1-3, Vegeta ss1-2, Gohan ss1-2, Trunks ss1-Ultra ss, Krillin-unlocked potential, Piccolo-super namek, Android 18(17 and 16 via buddy system), Frieza(all forms), Cell(all forms but Super Perfect :( ), Majin Buu-Evil Buu-Super Buu-Kid Buu, Captain Ginyu(all ginyu force members via buddy system)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Been meaning to ask.

About the melee system. I always liked Budokai tenkaichi because it had something no other DBZ game not even ESF had. And that was the ability to make combos while juggling people.

The furthest ESF has ever taken this, and quite horribly in fact in 1.2.3 because of the SAFE invincibility timer where you cant get hit while recovering from a basic melee hit or throw.

If you swoop up and basic melee someone, will it be possible to catch them in the new combo-melee system or a throw for a follow up hit, or will it it just allow for another basic melee hit like in 1.2.3?

And also will you only be allowed 1 follow up hit like in 1.2.3 or are you guys allowing for more this time?
Two things:

1, I'd like to take a moment to cry because there is no Piccolo + Nail form. *sobbing*

2, I think that it would be overpowered if they allowed you to do simple melee then do a combo... BT basically just had a bunch of simple melee combos.... what i WOULD love to see, would be the move where if u press the button just right you can teleport behind the person before they make their follow-up hit... Except in ESF they could alter their SAM system to incorporate that 1 press of 'C' would do this. Would be cool.

But, all things considered it's still going to be a lot of fun.

Last edited:
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
These characters i would like to see in this game, uub, kid goten, kid trunks, Supreme Kai

And if theres a outfit changer, to select which outfit you would like to wear that is pre-set, NOT customized. Then maybe we can have all vegeta's outfits his armour, etc.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Those characters are now banned from the game.

๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
There was a tien project made by the community for 1.3 esf. A vague memory also remembers something with gotenks irc

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
How far along on the "SGE Zeonix" character are you guys? Give the people what they want, Grega.
I WOULD PLAY THIS CHARACTER SO HARD. Also, he'd be way OP obviously. Simply by naming him 'Zeonix' gives him infinity EVERYTHING.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom