Best answers
How do u make the skin on models expand over the legs or arms if your with me. I mean like cloth follows the body and expands to the movemeny! If anyone knows i can start making models and maybe start making my own mod!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hmmm i dont really get what your trying to say.. well like when picolo have his heavy clothes on? and the clothes fallow into the wind..?

kinda confused.. Maybe you should of asked in the model section, someone would of helped..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont know but...

post this again in Modeling/Skinning, and its more then lightly u will get an answer ^_^

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Pichu ahhhhhhha pokemon~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hmmm okay... pichu pichu pichu Raawwwwwwhhh .. pichu pichu Rawwcchh! in the clique when the stupis starwars store guy chase nitz with a tie fighter.. lol

Best answers
ok enough spamming spin!!!!!!!! Dont tell me a spammer if u arent better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I also said.. who cares! ill stop telling people to shut up and ill make the same thing..

Spamming is 80% of this forum. i cant fight that lol.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by 4xMega-Saiyajin
FM what do i see under your sig???????
i see your mom ......

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i see your dog.... or hamster .. or cat..

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by SPiN SIG Manager
hmmm okay... pichu pichu pichu Raawwwwwwhhh .. pichu pichu Rawwcchh! in the clique when the stupis starwars store guy chase nitz with a tie fighter.. lol
YOU WATCH UNDERGRADS :) ? how about Mission Hill and that guy who keeps saying Penis, Penis and those two gay guys The bald one and the nerd one

TonyMontana

T
Originally posted by Pichu
How do u make the skin on models expand over the legs or arms if your with me. I mean like cloth follows the body and expands to the movemeny! If anyone knows i can start making models and maybe start making my own mod!
This might be helpful:
http://www.dbzskinning.cjb.net/

Best answers
Yumm... DBZ skinning!!! Oh, I'n getting my tablet tonight at lke 12:01 pm, cause it'll be my b-day!!! I AM THE ONE, THE COOKIE!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom