Best answers
it started about 1 a 2 months ago..i ripped the vegeta ned made
very very stupid......(i can post pics later if u want)
before that day al of my models sucked so bad:)........and me being foolish and ripped a model(tha vegeta from ned)
the next day i was banned on 2 forums dbq and bfp...my little bro came back..yes it was really him..he is still modelling tho)
people hated him because i ripped once everything i made after that was ripped..well they said it was...but everything what i made after the vegeta rip was really made by myself
everything......but foolish enough i copied some models
to improve my skills tho..but i didn't gave credit..well maybe once or twice but that's it.....
then i made a piccolo.....not copied eather.......it looked similar to neds and he said i ripped it so he banned me...-_-.....i did looked at his piccolo but not copied it,but i don't care about that piece of **** any more(wanna c it just ask me)
now the importants thingies..........android 20 and the hair from trunks...
anrdoid 20:
0_0 this one ripped/copied not at all..i can show flatshaded pic then u will c.....it ain't copied at all.......
trunks hair:
hmmm...well i did looked at his head nemesis made but i didn't used it as my back ground............
maybe people won't believe me well that's okey believe what ya want
but i will keep on modelling....not ripping/copying...i will make my **** out of drawings not out models other people made
so.............for all this **** i do appoligize to all of u modellers and other people here

-piece-

most of the people here don't know why i posted it..well don't ask eather..i just had a ****py past..about modelling

-piece-

Banned
Banned
Best answers
I remember those events, ryuujino.
Kinda sucked......didn't know that you ripped off of ther models.

It never bothered me that you used other models as a basis to make your own models.....everybody needs to start somewhere.
Anyway......everything that happened is in the past...let it stay there.

If some of the stuff you did later on ws actually yours..then it wasn't too bad.
Actually liked some of it.

Anyway......just try to forget about what happened and keep working at it.
I see you being a good modeler sometime in the near future.
Good luck.

*hey, we both got the same post count(127).......... heh*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom