How many of the people on these forums still play ESF (not the openbeta or any addon)

Do you still lay ESF

• Yes Everyday

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • Yes, Once a week or a few times a week

Votes: 23 31.9%
  • Not anymore. Used to, but not anymore.

Votes: 38 52.8%

• Total voters
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Say whatever you need to to convince yourself, kid. As Orochi said, the picture speaks for itself. People know what I was like when I actually played this game, so I don't really need to defend myself anymore. Fact of the matter is, you couldn't beat me until I quit the game.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Edit from my last post
-------------------------------------------------------
[ Yea , It was EAST , and it was before I got to connected to my cables, and was connected to my bro's ADSL, which gave me 250ping in east, and, if you mean the spec_mode bug to teleport into people, then you are QUITE the noob after all.
after using spec_mode bug, you cant hit people.. you cant just keep swooping after they died or block or anything.
youre a SPECTATOR.
ZOMG HERE GOES ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR THEORIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ONE!!!ONE!!!
another thing
if you really believe that fights in public, while in the US where my ping is seven times yours, are such fights you can say "I beat you"
then you're seriously a sad person.
]
Love & Respect
Akatsuki :: Kai
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
everybody knows you're just a noob zeonix, please..
get over it.. =]
actually,
FACT IS - You declined my challenges under the alias Kai.
you only agreed to fight me when you thought i was "Arsen"
owwwwwwwwwwwww PWNED.
also,
I just remembered , It wasnt you who told hybrid in aim
"Karma had already warned me that arsen was not there!"
right?
oh no, "zeonix's girlfriend is not my alias"
nubcake

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh really? Is that why Jinx has been able to teleport into me, then out, then back in, and continue fighting? Or is Jinx magic? That must be true!

I've never fought you in a public server in the US. I've never even seen you in a public server in the US. So much for that excuse.

You've challenged me twice. Both times I accepted. I won 1 of those 2 times. Now you're challenging me after having been told that I have already quit the game. Why? Because you know I'm not going to install steam, let alone install ESF.

Why did I agree to fight "Arsen" after being told by Karma that Arsen was not in the server? Read the server logs, you big silly. I was already on my way out. I said "good night" and you challenged me. What was my reply? Something along the lines of "Oh, what the hell. A match on my first day back." Did I run, terrified that I might be beaten? No. Why? Because this game is as much of a joke as you are. I don't take matches seriously, and use my wins as something to brag about.

Like I said, say whatever you need to in order to make yourself feel like you've accomplished something. The truth of the matter is, though, that you've accomplished absolutely nothing. You haven't even won "honor" by defeating me, because you had to catch me on my first day back after 6 months of inactivity.

Zeonix's Girlfriend is not my alias. Zeonix is my alias. My alias does not have an alias.

Stop being a silly bear. I don't particularly enjoy arguing with a 12 year old (IM NOT 12 IM A BIG BOY! LOL! DUMMY!), so I'll end this here.

If you choose to retort, my response to all of your posts is:

Whatever helps you sleep at night, babycakes. You didn't take me down. Time did.

Best answers
wtf is a war of some kind going on here? lol please stop before it turnis into a flame war....

Best answers
lol zeonix u realy talks much on esf about evey details, specially when it comes to a battle that u lose, plzz dude get a life u realy getting anoyd with your excuses about your" girlfriend blablabalba 6mounths balbalbala" dude face the facts u got pwnd by "Akatsuki :: kai/Aks.C :: Kai " thats it, stop using your excuses to think about your silly unkown reputation, and if it wasnt kai, i would rape u with pleasure so what ever u tryed to do, u would get raped by someone for sure hahaha biatch

Keep balling mofo

Aks.C :: Miro

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love how you show up every time Kai posts regarding me.

Considering I'm the only one of the 3 in this conversation who attends college, works multiple jobs, and no longer plays ESF, I think it's safe to say I'm the one with the life, and you kids are still at home letting mommy and daddy pay for everything.

Best answers
I remember a time when the forums were clean of flames, not counting Kurt, and angry kids.

I stopped playing esf a while ago, I was never that good at it anyway and I'll probably try 1.3 for a while then give up again :p.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well this is nice.

Just leave them be, Zeo. I think we all know what kind of people they are now.

Best answers
Used to. Elitist little kiddies killed it for me.
QFT

Except maybe replace the word "kiddies" with "douchebags" or maybe put it after kiddies..I'm not sure, but you guys probably get what I'm trying to say.

I'm so glad that I live in Australia, most of the douchebags here aren't computer literate.

God bless my island nation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom