HELP!! I have a prob with my ssj4 Gotenks

Best answers
OK

i have the programe milkshape 3D 1.6.6a
i made a tail for my ssj4 gotenks but when want to export the file it gives me a warning: Found vertex with invalid bone assignment! Model not exported!

what do i have to do???

Here's a pic a made (the gotenks ssj4 reskin)

if u can't see it press this link: http://www.geocities.com/opiww/Gotenksssj4.JPG
And this is what it has to be...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
assisgn the unassigned vertex to a bone

Best answers
ok...

ok but how do i do that???

i just began yesterday with my first edits so... i could use some help here and the tail i made how do i get it to have a skin???

BTW thanks nutzzy

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
read my skinmapping tut, youll need to skinmap the tail before you skin it, its in the sticky, (i wrote it myself),

Best answers
ill help

you must animate the tail, if it isn´t animated you can´t compile it, the spines are animated right?, reanimate the spines and select the tail with it, if you walk, the tail will move, and then it´s animated, it´s just an example, i hope i helpt you!

Best answers
ssjrandy said:
you must animate the tail, if it isn´t animated you can´t compile it, the spines are animated right?, reanimate the spines and select the tail with it, if you walk, the tail will move, and then it´s animated, it´s just an example, i hope i helpt you!

U did mate tnx

Best answers
heey randy or nutzzy does one of u 2 pls wanna do it for me DAMN im not getting anywhere here :(:(
i tryed for a while but it didn't work STUPID ANYMATING PROGRAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p soz i feel better already :p could PLS one of u to do it for me??? BTW nutzzy i saw ur remap tut and i still don't get it :(
i know im stupid thats why i want to ask u so i can leave it up yo the smart people :p

Best answers
dont give up. Keeping trying. They started off in ur same position

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
somtimes even worse :scared: *looks scared around him *

Best answers
another problem

ok i made the tail (IT WORKS)
but now when i use power beam or kamehameha with my model the animation are messed up also when i compile the model it says: ERROR \/18.smd doesn't exist so i deleted in the qc-file ref_shoot_dragonball_blend1 and 2 then it did work
i tested it on all models without deleting ref_shoot_dragonball_blend1 even originals but it still say he cant find them WHAT THA HELL DO i DO???

ARE THESE FILES IMPORTANT???
ref_shoot_dragonball_blend1 and
ref_shoot_dragonball_blend2

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom