Best answers
Hi the names Zero12 and i love me some esf and half life you will remember me as vegetafan or something forgot that account well i got half life by steam ;) and now i will use it with the right way i will now play some esf now lol and i will respect the rules nicely and the right way yes i like to say that word and anyways hellos and other stuff thank you for reading this.

Last edited:
The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In that case, welcome.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Welcome dude. Maybe when i finally get my own internet back(long story involving phone bill) we might meet ingame

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Welcome aboard! :D

Welcome dude. Maybe when i finally get my own internet back(long story involving phone bill) we might meet ingame
Ugh, tell me about it. I remember the old 56k days.. I exceeded the hours I had, by.. don't know, 10/20x as much then I was supposed to? Parents weren't too happy about it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Ugh, tell me about it. I remember the old 56k days.. I exceeded the hours I had, by.. don't know, 10/20x as much then I was supposed to? Parents weren't too happy about it.

AOL banned me from using their services.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers

hehe yea a few years ago i had a DSL connection with a limit of 1GB download per month and i ended up downloading 10 gigs(of anime nonetheless) and spent all of my summer vacation without internet working to pay off the bill. But right now it's a bit more complicated. My mom retired from work 5 years ago and the pay is scarce, my dad died 18 years ago and because of the recession and everything we got into some financial trouble so my phone is completely cut off and i can't get a job because im still in high school so yea... i borrowed a web'n'walk wireless USB device and use this to connect to the internet so my downloads are way limited and i can't even download Half Life from steam(and can't even do it at school since i don't have access to admin account)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom