Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by VioLaToR
Be prepaired to get the best GOKU GT model that will be released
i wouldnt be so sure of that. you might have the best gt goku that will be released at the moment, but there is one person who has a better gt goku, not going to be released anytime soon. i think you guys know who im talkin about.

anyway did you fix the head issue? ya know, with the head size being a little too small. you should fix that.

Best answers
To all of you who sended me some PM's if i was realy releasing it today. Well here is your answer :
OFCOURSE I WILL ! I'm not just saying some stuff i dont mean so relax :laff: btw PLEASE O PLEASE !! READ !! the textfile in it because i think you all like whats in it ( ^_^ ) and please do it or else I smash my head against a wall
:p

Best answers
I see i dont have to release my model anymore :cry: because some1 else has released his work.

CC!

Best answers
What? And why you can't release it. Only because anyone is going to release a gt goku too? ...

Wow, a triplepost!

Best answers
hey man ,you can still release it, you've made a great model so release it, yours is better, so 4get about the other one

Best answers
No please releas it
That other gt goku is mine but it isn that good as yours , yours is better!
I didnt want to offend you please release your model!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
VioLaToR he didnt release it, and he said it himself, yours is better, so come on man

VioLaToR, heb je ook msn? translate - do u have msn?

Best answers
WOW cool i didnt knew you all liked my model that bad !:laff:
But ok ! Now i know you all like it this much i will release it for sure ! BTW look at this its another GOKU GT MODEL with better SSJ3 hair its also included in the pack !

BTW i think its gonna be much later because my mother****ing upload is down !;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ! DAMNIT ! CURSE MY ****ING INTERNET

Best answers
Ive only 1 more pick of the SSJ3 hair im still trying to upload the pack but i think its upload before 21.00 my time

Best answers
Originally posted by VioLaToR
Ive only 1 more pick of the SSJ3 hair im still trying to upload the pack but i think its upload before 21.00 my time
als de file kleiner is als 5 mb kan ik t voor je hosten

translate

if the file is below 5MB i can host it for you

[email protected]

Best answers
Yes like i told be4 EVERY model will in the pack
GOKU GT NON SSJ
GOKU GT SSJ1
GOKU GT SSJ3
GOKU GT SSJ3 other hair

Best answers
Woooooooooooow now thats a goku pack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I dont get it if yours models are the best why wouldnt you release it or where can i get those?

Best answers
Originally posted by Ultra33Gokussj3
Woooooooooooow now thats a goku pack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I dont get it if yours models are the best why wouldnt you release it or where can i get those?
do you mean pr0's models?

dont ask him 2 release them, he hes a lot of cool/nice/great models but he dont want to release them so dont ask 4 it

Best answers
Ultra33Gokussj3
Im trying to upload it i hope you all understand that the release will be later.... because of my internet probs.

Best answers
No thats OK you can release it later
------------------------------------------------
I am not asking the pro squad to release them!!! I just want to know why they wont release them?
And is there a site whre all the pro edits are up to download ?
I mean whats the point of creating a model if you dont want people to use it?????????????????

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom