Best answers
HERE IS GOKU GT !!! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT !!! I WILL CONTINUE MY WORK IF YOU LIKE IT AND THEN I GIVE THE CREDITS TO THE OWNERS !

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
his neck is just a little too big. it goes all the way up to his jawbone! sheesh. fix that and it will look better.

Best answers
It looks great except for the little holes in his chest. Great work, keep it up!

Best answers
Hey nice model i waited very long to see such a nice model please give it to me I use it as it is because its fine !!!!!!!!!!

Send it to [email protected]

Best answers
The blue part of his Gi is stretched and it looks weird. And as they said above his neck is too big so just make it smaller and continue your work. I like it so far.

Best answers
overall the model is too big.
he never had huge mofo muscles.
especially on his forearms. :p
his neck is like the hulks, itz too big.
also fix the many holes, although most arent noticeable in-game
and..
also his chest is a little weird?, looks like...like..well doesnt look like a chest.
but pretty good edit, i guess.
just fix those things.
keep it up! :laff:

peace

Best answers
Well you know thats not bad but defenatly decrease muscle size this is SSJ Goku not USSJ Goku or something like that and neck is to huge to dude other then that nice.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Head doesn't really fit on the body too well...skin tone doesn't much all that great, and the pants look like yellow blobs..

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Nice! I like that model. It kinda looks a littlel ike Pro's very well done bro. Are you releasing?

Best answers
just fix the head model
and fix the chest skin.
and we can crit from there.
nice job :laff:
peace

Best answers
off-topic: violator how do you make the xp orange if you know what i mean

Best answers
Yeah sure ofcourse i release im working now on a belt if you looks good the 1 now is Soft pink if you look good im fixing that now , and how i make XP Orange is a secret :talk: j/k i will tell you another time m8

Best answers
BTW soz i ask but whats wrong with his chest i smalled it and still its not good ? What so strange on it ? There are musscles ( I'm DuTch bad English soz ) His head and his neck are fixed and still its strange soz that i say this but if you think you could do it better then show your work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom