Best answers
I made this new siggy and i want to know what colour font will look good on it. I made it myself, no free graphics or anything. Want to use it instead of my other sig. But i can't seen to settle on a colour for the font. Plz help me out. Thanks.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
where did u get that pic from gohan from?

anyways, good that u don't use free graphix or something like it, it might be a little less quallity in the beginning but it will sure pay-off in the long run.

Anyway, I would take white, or a blue tint with white border, or maybe something grayscale. it needs to stand out, if u took: green red orange purple brown it would most likely stand out too much, wouldn't look good on it.

for the rest of the sig, not too bad, not finished I guess? Maybe a bit to plain, kepe it up

grtz Naz

Best answers
Orange might work with the color scheme as a link to Gohan's clothing, but I'd probably go with Naz and pick a lighter shade of blue. Put some thought into the font as well.

Best answers
Thanks a lot guys i'm trying it out as i type this. I got the gohan picture from http://www.dbgtn.com . I think i'll try out both ure suggestions and post the sigs when i'm done with them. Bye.

Best answers
Wow they're all awesome, except for the second one because you only have a bit of gohan and the smaller ones should appear behind the front one (and a grunge effect looks better in black and white). I can say with almost 100% confidence you are using paint shop pro, because of the background and the text and text outline :p

Best answers
2nd is horrible. Sry. Gohan is very blocky ect. last is probably best

Best answers
Thanks a lot and yes, I am using paint shop pro7 . I also use corel draw 10 but I find paint shp pro is easier to use.

Best answers
if u placed the afta images of gohan behind him and not infront of him it wud look good

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom