Best answers
does n e one know how to fit text to a linr
can they give me a quick tutorial

Best answers
As i said in your other thread Zero, search for PSP Tutorials, they are very useful... you will learn new skills.

Best answers
damn..give an example whatcha mean

fit some text to a line....Oo....kinda weird

Best answers
I DONE IT!!!! Thanks for u help. Im posting my new signature up now .

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ReNe! How dare you say that PSP is better than Photoshop!!! You must be crazy!

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ_ReNe
PhotoShop... oh :/
get Paint Shop Pro alot better
Not bloody likely! Photoshop is so much better! Argh! Try saying this to professionals. Psp is baisicly for people who can't afford Photoshop or what not.

Best answers
well thats not REALLY true OWA its just if ur not a pro u dont need all PS's abilities because u wont need them and its a lot cheaper. so ur right in a sense :p

Best answers
well i've never used PhotoShop so i have no idea what its like, i've only used PaintShopPro

Direct me to some links to download PS

Best answers
To be totally fair, professionals use Photoshop because it is the industry standard, not necessarily because it is the best. Adobe got their foot in the door before anyone else even thought of creating graphic programs for professional use. And as with anything at that scale, it costs way too much money to change it. I really think it's more a question of preference than anything. I have Photoshop, but I prefer Corel Photopaint. Is that wrong? No, not really. But if you want to be a professional, you need to know Photoshop. Or be so good that no one can question.

Before you claim that one program is better than another, try it out... extensively.

Oh, and Zero, for shape and text edting like that you're better off using Illustrator, Freehand, or Corel Draw. It's much easier to control.

Best answers
i first started wif paint shop pro, but it dunt compare to fotoshop

Originally posted by SSJ_ReNe
Direct me to some links to download PS
u mean to some shops in ur area??? :p

Best answers
hehe i never pay for my program ;) i got £1000 programs that i never bought :D

Nah just the trial download version, if i like it i will buy it in the legal way to say it on the forums :p

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Anyways I consider Photoshop better for alot of reasons, not because its the standard but I have both Psp7 and PS7 and I put them both to a test and PS7 was better, I like Photoshops layout better, easier to find things. PSP's layout is just to plain for my tastes. but anways we sorta got off-topic so this'll be my last post in this subject.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom