Best answers
I reloaded the page. 76 to 151. You have manipulated the poll. ;(

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
who knows it might only be 8 months away for the full release
I certainly hope so :smile: as for all the people who want it faster find a way to help us out and you shall have it asap.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
⚡Sūpā Regula-jin
Best answers
It is some fraud;/.

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just to clarify something again, this vote is just an impression for the team, no matter what the results are, we do NOT feel bound to that result, we will decide on any release in the small circle of our developers and we will release when we do feel that the game is ready, however as you guys might have figured out we do have two internal models on how to release this.

Wannabe Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
So now the poll means nothing at all. I know this poll is just an opinion, but there was no need to go and do that...

The poll clearly showed the opinion that 55% + wanted to go with the 2 phase option.

Last edited:
Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nothings been done. We just seem to have an influx of new players, probably from a blog or something.

Best answers
Nothings been done. We just seem to have an influx of new players, probably from a blog or something.
This is simply unrealistic, if you watched how average growing the number of votes was in past. Even postings on Moddb (which has of course a wider audience than most blogs) had not such an instant impact on the poll.

some admins please check this.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
just want to say(can't remember if I did before), but if possible I want my vote on option 3 switched to the 1st :V

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I kinda agree.
It's awkward that there was such a sudden increase. Luckily they went with my opinion.

Which is, as everyone here knows, the same as a fact.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I find it entertaining how people have "edited" the information posted by the devs when it has been clear during the first 5 or 10 pages what was going on. I think that macdaddymario is pretty spot on and that's also how I understand it if I were to summarize this whole thread. But of course the devs can tweak some numbers in the game between phase 1 and phase 2 if option #2 is the victor. That isn't a problem, but gameplay wise and all that, that's like 90% done. And I assume it's been pretty done for a good amount of time now, since they've been focusing on the 2d, music, animations, models and so on!

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I aint sure this is still clear. So with a Phase release, lets say for eg. I play Phase 1 and come up with an idea for a Power Punch by holding the mouse button or something. Would that count as a major gameplay change and not be implemented in Phase 2? Furthermore, if Option 1 is chosen and the same scenario is given, would that be implemented? This is also what I meant when I mentioned that Option 1 would take an indefinite amount of time to complete but could result in a more "complete" game that would never need anything added to it ever again.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
⚡Sūpā Regula-jin
Best answers
**** .. this is Cheating

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To all those claiming manipulation

I have checked a small number of new votes and they all check out. I don't have to time to check them all though, it may be a issue for Skyrider

But if it was manipulated via the edit function there wouldn't be 150+ names on that list

Best answers
No way, there's no way something fishy didn't happen there. Just as Option 2 was winning by a landslide somehow Option 1 gets 75 votes out of absolutely nowhere, almost doubling the number of votes it had in the space of 2 hours, which is very mysterious since it took 3 weeks just for it to get the first 76 votes before this happened.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The same thing happened when option 2 "overtook" option 1 in a night, stop whining.

Best answers
The same thing happened when option 2 "overtook" option 1 in a night, stop whining.
Exactly this is NOT what happened with option 2. That wasn't "overnight" at all. Stop trolling.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh, that was overnight. I remember going "This is bull****, Skyrider. This is an April Fools joke, isn't it?"

Edit:

Oh, and for a guy who registered in MARCH 2012, with 4 posts, you're not very tactful in who you call trolls, are you?

Best answers

Right, so you wouldn't think it's even the slightest bit suspicious if you were in the shoes of the members who voted for option 2?

Come on now, you know as well as we do that something's not right about that influx.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom