Which option would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
no the screenshots provided an insight in the work in progress of the full release.. meaning that the first phase will not have everything in it that was shown in pics and vids.
Is not a problem. ;)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
⚡Sūpā Regula-jin
Best answers
What system of the fight and graphics will be??.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
⚡Sūpā Regula-jin
Best answers
beta weak in 2008 graphics without the animation therefore I am asking what with this beta.; p.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like how a lot of people are still trying to give reasonable arguments for why unvalidated voters are a problem. You guys are all giving these arguments as if the team is going to entirely base their release on how the poll is going to end up. I'm pretty sure that they already know what they want to do and just want to see the opinion of what everyone thinks of it. I also don't see how being an unvalidated member or validated member makes a difference on whether your vote is a quality vote or not. What is your definition of a quality voter, exactly? Someone who votes and doesn't have a blue name? I'm pretty sure the color of your name in a poll isn't going to make you a quality voter. A quality voter should be someone who not only votes in a poll, but also gives a reasonable explanation for why they voted for x option, which both unvalidated and validated members have done.

Whether or not they're new, old, unvalidated, or validated, the masses are going to come out of the woodwork and vote on a poll like this. If you look at other polls outside of this website, a lot of them have votes from the unknown masses.

As for what Grega said, you people should really stop comparing the Open Beta's feedback to the feedback that Phase 1 would get if it were to be released. I don't know why you guys think that Phase 1 would be incomplete and unstable like the Open Beta's have been, but I can almost guarantee that it won't happen.

And I ******* love you Raven, lmao.

Edit: This is related to my first point: Why should a Force Pit member have more say than someone else? Most of the recent Force Pit members (who happen to really be the only ones who are active on these forums) are mostly people who stopped playing this game long ago and just decided to stick with the community. A lot of ESF veterans either aren't Force Pit members or part of the community. If anything, the veterans should have more say than anyone else, including Force Pit members.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Nvm. Stupid post. Didnt refresh the page.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like how a lot of people are still trying to give reasonable arguments for why unvalidated voters are a problem.
Cool, me too.

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cool, me too.
If you're going to let personal grudges play into my opinion and others in this situation, then I'm going to ask that you don't contribute to this thread. I apologize for the rogue moderation, but threads like these should be taken seriously with grudges aside.

That is all I'm going to say in this regard, I apologize to the moderators.

Last edited:
NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know, I could easily write a wall of text (I'm sure you know that) countering literally everything you said, but **** this. It's painfully obvious that being smart against you just doesn't work. You're above that. Probably because you're stupid and just don't get what people are saying, but you're above that. So yeah, keep clinged to your opinion. You have an army of kids, who can't wait and want to PLAY NAO, on your side.

ESF Old Timer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I see now. I must admit I did have the wrong idea about option 2 in some places.
You serious?
You vote on something while you didnt understand what you vote for??

Thats a crime!!!
Illigal voting.

Penalty:
We should redo the poll again!
Only people with more then 100 post have the right to vote :p
Spam post dont included if do result in ban :p

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You serious?
You vote on something while you didnt understand what you vote for??

Thats a crime!!!
Illigal voting.

Penalty:
We should redo the poll again!
Only people with more then 100 post have the right to vote :p
Spam post dont included if do result in ban :p
Underline in some places

By that I meant that I understood some things differently, or at least I think I did, since nobody answered my question, I can't know for sure. And by some things I didn't mean everything. So yeah until further notice I've done nothing wrong in voting for option 2 so pleas do me a favor and keep your gun in your pants until that happens.

Thank you.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I did vote for 1 full release (no phase's). Maybe it would be easier for people to choose & stop comparing old beta versions with phase 1 if we get some screenshot's or videos as an example on how phase 1 would look like? Just an suggestion...

Best answers
You know, I could easily write a wall of text (I'm sure you know that) countering literally everything you said, but **** this. It's painfully obvious that being smart against you just doesn't work. You're above that. Probably because you're stupid and just don't get what people are saying, but you're above that. So yeah, keep clinged to your opinion. You have an army of kids, who can't wait and want to PLAY NAO, on your side.
You act like the kids you criticize. Very smart. :rolleyes:

Damaera is absolutely right.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Underline in some places

By that I meant that I understood some things differently, or at least I think I did, since nobody answered my question, I can't know for sure. And by some things I didn't mean everything. So yeah until further notice I've done nothing wrong in voting for option 2 so pleas do me a favor and keep your gun in your pants until that happens.

Thank you.
If you still haven't figured it out from the explanation Grega has given, Phase will be be the whole complete package with just the stuff listed in the OP removed. The combat will be fully complete and will require no QTEs. Same goes for every other gameplay feature. Think Marvel vs Capcom and Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom.

ESF Old Timer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Underline in some places

Thank you.
Rule violation:
Dirty thinking

You will never see my gun xD

Another crime:
Very unsure if you understand or not.

Penalty for this:
Just relax man.
I am only kidding here.
You dont see the :p

But hope you understand whats going on here.

Best answers
I hope for a demo version of this game and in the near future but if one full release is the way the team decides to go I really have no other choice but to wait patiently. The updates this year have been awesome, my favorite being the new water mechanic. I'm also glad to see that people voted on this on-going poll, it shows that interest in this game is still very high (it also has a **** load of views).

I suppose sometime after the poll has ended that the team will let us know what will happen as far as a release; keep up the great work guys. I can't believe how beautiful this game is looking thus far, I feel like I'm dating a hot girl that I can't touch now, but in time......

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I believe we have reached a point that the team could have easily avoided if they provided enough information at the start of the poll.

While we are still in the dark about how the game plays right now therefore having no idea how "complete" the gameplay feels like, me, we, the community, do not know if there could be added improvements until we see what we're dealing with. Mentioning now that Option 1 basically means that the way the game plays could be improved and expanded upon if new ideas/suggestions pop up, which would obviously mean that development could take an indefinite amount of time but would result in a much greater/"perfect" game, and mentioning that Option 2 basically means that the game will be considered as finished in Phase 1 feature-wise, no more implementation of ideas/suggestions at all, while Phase 2 would be like an addon or DLC if you wish, the game will only be extended with more content, is not "cool" at all.

I do not feel that at any point when I read the explanation of the poll that this information was revealed at all. If I wasn't following this thread closely I would have missed out this info completely actually. This means that I wish to recast my vote on to Option 1 and I am probably, hopefully, not the only person that feels that way so it kind of renders this poll useless now....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom