ESF Release Schedule - Important

Which option would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If it isn't right now, then it wasn't right with the "two phases" option either. So you can take your pick. Either someone gamed the system to begin with, and we've now just balanced it out to the way it was, or no one ever gamed the system, and you can accept that you've been beaten fair and square.

Wannabe Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
If it isn't right now, then it wasn't right with the "two phases" option either. So you can take your pick. Either someone gamed the system to begin with, and we've now just balanced it out to the way it was, or no one ever gamed the system, and you can accept that you've been beaten fair and square.
With words like that, no wonder everyone know's it's been changed.

What is with the whole: "accept that you've been beaten fair and square" bull****? You think this poll is some kind of game to be won? It's an opinion poll which makes no difference to the dev teams decision. You and hleV are 2 retards who should not be on this forum.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No way, there's no way something fishy didn't happen there. Just as Option 2 was winning by a landslide somehow Option 1 gets 75 votes out of absolutely nowhere, almost doubling the number of votes it had in the space of 2 hours, which is very mysterious since it took 3 weeks just for it to get the first 76 votes before this happened.
Or you can trust a forum admin and be quiet. Not a suggestion on this matter btw

@Avenger, Please don't egg people on. This thread is getting out of hand

@Everyone else, Please settle down you are all fighting too much

What is with the whole: "accept that you've been beaten fair and square" bull****? You think this poll is some kind of game to be won? It's an opinion poll which makes no difference to the dev teams decision. You and hleV are 2 retards who should not be on this forum.
Don't go calling forum veterans or anyone else for that matter retards, I for one find it offensive. You too can quiet down.

Any arguments on this can be PM'd to me directly don't clutter the thread. Not a suggestion either

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hey everyone, I've been following this forum for quite some time now but not in the physical form of an account. I finally decided -what the heck- and just made my account and got verified. Now I check this forum once in the morning and once at night. Last night I noticed people where just generally talking about the forums, that was around maybe 11 pm, then I get on at 6 am and the poll has not only jumped, but PASSED option 2 in some random celestial event or act of God. I've read the posts and this is borderline area 51 conspiracy, but ofc I'm just restating what people already know.

Like a Boss? :O
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I aint sure this is still clear. So with a Phase release, lets say for eg. I play Phase 1 and come up with an idea for a Power Punch by holding the mouse button or something. Would that count as a major gameplay change and not be implemented in Phase 2? Furthermore, if Option 1 is chosen and the same scenario is given, would that be implemented? This is also what I meant when I mentioned that Option 1 would take an indefinite amount of time to complete but could result in a more "complete" game that would never need anything added to it ever again.
Exactly, you come up with that idea, it would be a major change to the overall gameplay. Thus not added. The same as if they did an option 1 release. But again, you miss the point that even if option 2 won, there was still NO set date on when phase 1 would release, you still could be waiting 5 years for phase 1 (again, that's just an example of a time frame) so the option really has no bearing on WHEN you get to play, just HOW you get to play.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Multiple reports, Warning for Flaming

Best answers
Strange, somehow won Option 2, what is it now? It wins an option why?

Looking at the poll will never live to see the final version :)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I do wonder where all these people came from, kind of weird. o_O

Some of these people I haven't seen in ******* years, the **** is going on?!?!?!

Strange, somehow won Option 2, what is it now? It wins an option why?

Looking at the poll will never live to see the final version :)
I don't think you're understanding the concept behind this poll.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I was all the morning (Italy) to check the poll. When i refreshed the poll changed from 76 to 151 in less then two minutes. 75 votes in two minutes. You manipulated the poll to make us believe that we want the final version.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was all the morning (Italy) to check the poll. When i refreshed the poll changed from 76 to 151 in less then two minutes. 75 votes in two minutes. You manipulated the poll to make us believe that we want the final version.
It's not manipulated like I already said. Drop the issue

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is no way to explain it, as there is no definitive answer yet. All of the IP's of the voters seem to be the same as the IP's they used to post, so there's really no way anyone can look into that in that field. At the moment there is no way to prove that these votes are legitimate or illegitimate, but it's very clear that something is wrong and it is most likely in fact, not legitimate.

Best answers
I don't understand what point there would be to influence the votes in either way. Devs have already said they will not base their decision on this poll. However, I do think they are more inclined to wait for a full release with support from the poll.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just out of curiosity, how would you explain 75 votes gained over night?
No idea. That is why i also started chcking IPs. And those users have non proxy IPs that are different and are in fact the IPs they used for posting back in the early days.

I cant find anything that would indicate any manipulation.

FP Wannabe
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It could simply be that someone linked the poll on another website, asking the guys to vote for a certain option.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You honestly believe that all ~100 of these people are in the same community on a different website, and all happened to see the link to this poll all within 3 hours, despite them all living in different areas of the world?

Best answers
Maybe someone activated his/her botnet to "win" this poll. xD

Edit:
Oh, and for a guy who registered in MARCH 2012, with 4 posts, you're not very tactful in who you call trolls, are you?
You are reducing me and other people repeatedly to their damned accountdetails, what are you expecting?!

Last edited:
Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Exactly, you come up with that idea, it would be a major change to the overall gameplay. Thus not added. The same as if they did an option 1 release. But again, you miss the point that even if option 2 won, there was still NO set date on when phase 1 would release, you still could be waiting 5 years for phase 1 (again, that's just an example of a time frame) so the option really has no bearing on WHEN you get to play, just HOW you get to play.
Oh, I understood that in Option 1 there could still be major changes....so you can see my confusion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mulm said:
You are reducing me and other people repeatedly to their damned accountdetails, what are you expecting?!
Deverz (Admin) said:
@Everyone else, Please settle down you are all fighting too much
Words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom