OK that is the second

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Annnnd you are outta here. Carry on people, nothing to see here.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I will suggest that the team makes a list of must have and planned features. This could include animations on characters, maps, transformation animations, melee and so on.
No need to include stuff that adds up all the time. just write that there are more things need to be implemented but are too long and secondary to be included on the list.

You guys could just pull one of the dedicated forum members and make him the offical updater of the list. You guys will just EMAIL him the stats. This way you won't have to waste your time on the list.

This could really give some people a peace of mind.

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We have such a list, and everyone on the team and the betatesters have access to it :)

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A......bu... but we want it too! :p
I'm sure you do, but it doesn't help us in any way. Especially since that would mean revealing everything that we're got going on.

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I'm sure you do, but it doesn't help us in any way. Especially since that would mean revealing everything that we're got going on.
Whats the point in hiding it? ^^ .Especially since the team doesn't need to attract customers :p

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The point is maybe they have something in store for us and we're only supposed to see it when they release it .... bah...

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, are you guys really asking why we are hiding it? What game / mod reveals their plans from the get go?.... lol
you so silly you :)

ESF Old Timer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Yeah DT I feel this one with you.
Also asking something twice and the same.

Raven doesnt have to repeat his answers all the time I hope :p
Then he would have a day job on the forum hahaha

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
has there been a decision yet about what the plan is option 1 or 2

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Yeah DT I feel this one with you.
Also asking something twice and the same.

Raven doesnt have to repeat his answers all the time I hope :p
Then he would have a day job on the forum hahaha
I was just trying my luck lol. I didnt actually xpect anything :p

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Aight I don't really know if you guys came to a conclusion nor am I gonna rack up 50 pages to find out.

However, I can share some thoughts.

I think we have waited a tremendous amount of time for this single release to be out. In addition, I think only the faithful waiters are left checking up updates for 1.3 etc. So therefore I think you should give the game your all before it gets released.
I mean compare it to NNK... "you" guys made a half-assed alpha as a release 1.. look at the game now.. technically 0 servers since the only one being up is not joinable. Withal, I appreciate that you asked this question because I can clearly understand why some people are extremely tired of waiting.

Moreover, I believe that you should after the complete release not give up on the project yet... work on some final bugfixes for a (couple of) bugpath(es). It is plausible, no almost certain, that there will be a huge list with bugs that the team won't be able to spot. We have weird people making weird bugs and experiencing things a tester would not have thought about. Only "pro" testers you guys have had/have are Sub, Ren and Grega... rest are just a bunch of forward swoopers that won't abuse the engine to find out what happens if you do so.

So ... complete it completely and make sure there's a bugfixer followed up. After waiting so damn long I don't wanna see some half-assed work. Make sure the melee system is epic as first priority and please... not that userfriendly.. I want to molest noobs till my days end!

Like a Boss? :O
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I like how you assume who is, and is not a 'pro' tester... just throwing that out there. My guess is you simply judge the blue name by post count.. seems to be the only 'logical' way to go about it.

Now to make my post not look like a total '****' thing... the poll results don't matter, you wouldn't have found the answer even if you read all 55 previous pages, this was to see how the public felt about it, and because of an 'issue', it has only managed to further split the community in regards to the poll.

With that said, the team will still decide, regardless as to what the result of the poll is, what it is that they want to do in terms of a phased release or not. Everyone will just have to 'make your time'. Hope the second part answered any question you may have had towards the result of the past 55 pages.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Aight I don't really know if you guys came to a conclusion nor am I gonna rack up 50 pages to find out.

However, I can share some thoughts.

I think we have waited a tremendous amount of time for this single release to be out. In addition, I think only the faithful waiters are left checking up updates for 1.3 etc. So therefore I think you should give the game your all before it gets released.
I mean compare it to NNK... "you" guys made a half-assed alpha as a release 1.. look at the game now.. technically 0 servers since the only one being up is not joinable. Withal, I appreciate that you asked this question because I can clearly understand why some people are extremely tired of waiting.

Moreover, I believe that you should after the complete release not give up on the project yet... work on some final bugfixes for a (couple of) bugpath(es). It is plausible, no almost certain, that there will be a huge list with bugs that the team won't be able to spot. We have weird people making weird bugs and experiencing things a tester would not have thought about. Only "pro" testers you guys have had/have are Sub, Ren and Grega... rest are just a bunch of forward swoopers that won't abuse the engine to find out what happens if you do so.

So ... complete it completely and make sure there's a bugfixer followed up. After waiting so damn long I don't wanna see some half-assed work. Make sure the melee system is epic as first priority and please... not that userfriendly.. I want to molest noobs till my days end!
So basically you're saying if the team should release it now but it shouldn't be half assed and you're also saying new people shouldn't have a chance in hell at playing this game?

If you had bothered to read you would see that there is no intention of releasing this mod with a single bug.
And I'm glad you aren't in on the melee discussion because it should be user friendly so everyone has a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom