β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
can you tell me when is going to be realesed
when this game will be done?

can you tell me plz plz plz :)
A perfect example of why I think letting unverified members vote.

Best answers
ej jebem vam mater ja sam is slovenije i bosne nemoje te me zajebevat jebacuvam majku vasu svima ;(

Dudemeister
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
ej jebem vam mater ja sam is slovenije i bosne nemoje te me zajebevat jebacuvam majku vasu svima ;(
You're just making my point. Who cares if you're Slovenia (or Bosnia, basically the same thing)?

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
Sarcasm on:

Hey there kids, are you tired of waiting for that ESF mod thingy that will never get released, ever, at least not in this decade. Well cry no more, because somewhere in October between who gives a rats a**e day and bullshilshlachenten day there will be a BRAND NEW EXTREEEEEEIIIIIME DRAGONBALL Z game for the Kinect. <crowds> "ooooh". And it's going to be AMAZAAAARRGH <crowds> "aaah".

It features combat that is off the charts, well no, you can do the kamehameha (did I even spell it wrong?), kinda sorta, and many many x10 many moooooaaaarghe as seen in these early images here:

http://youtu.be/mPhfvu455vM?hd=1&t=3s
Sarcasm off:

Or not because hopefully it's a lie. <checks the web> It's not. "facepalm+faceplant" :cry:

Now there have plenty of reasons, good solid ones about why option 1 would be better.
Here is my completely not offensive and... aa ooops forgot to turn this on ,,sarcasm on again" and reasonable... well reason why we dearly need a demo of esf because("and off again") "Namecakes Bandages" is at it again :cry: DBZ games Y U no work? :cry:

Oh dear lord. Again the only good DBZ game is a mod for freaking Half-life and it's freezees . So again congratulations are in order for our devs here. You guys ROCK!

Like a Boss? :O
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
Why was this posted here? What does it have to do with ESF's release schedule? I'm confused.

That being said, I still think UT was the best released DBZ game on a console since.. maybe Legend of the Super Saiyan back on the SNES... Couldn't care less about a kinect version of it though.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
Why was this posted here? What does it have to do with ESF's release schedule? I'm confused.

That being said, I still think UT was the best released DBZ game on a console since.. maybe Legend of the Super Saiyan back on the SNES... Couldn't care less about a kinect version of it though.
Let's just say that in a weird and awkward way I am trying to show both the people who might not value the ESF game and myself as a reminder of just how important ESF might be as a DBZ game, especially it being a DBZ game for the PC.

It's also a reminder that you can't, you simply can't rely on Namecake Bandages to release a good game of DBZ, because apparently they don't give a damn anymore. And now we're looking forward to a mod, a MOD for freaking Half-Life, which is completely free and just way way way better then any "officially licensed" DBZ game out there. Remember Namecake is a fairly big if not really big company but it can't for the life of it release a better game then esf anymore. Hell I was still sorta waiting for them to release a game that's better then ESF 1.2.3 but so far the only things that I've seen being better then ESF 1.2.3 where the music, well some of it not all of it, and the shiny graphics.

Oh and to top it off I don't know what ESF Final will do with music, but it already looks better graphically speaking then any DBZ game currently on the market as I've seen in pictures and in the teaser videos..... so yeah.

Former Forcepit Member :(
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
i think the Shift is about more people Doing what is right instead of what is easy

Like a Boss? :O
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
@pumadance2000 fair enough, I still buy their games though.. gives me any my buddies a excuse to sit around for a few hours every so often and whoop up on each other. Kinda hard to get time to hang out often when you all work, so a few hours every so often is well worth the $60 tag. Again that said, wont look twice in DBZ: Kinect's direction.

@Darth Raven ... How can something be 'right' when it is simply based on a matter of opinion? There is no right or wrong answer in this poll, not to mention, it didn't really matter anyway, as the team has stated time and again that this was only to see how the community felt about it, and they would STILL decide what they want to do on their own without the influence from the poll. :\

Just a nice person :)
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
i think the Shift is about more people Doing what is right instead of what is easy
Makes no sense.
Not that I don't want to see a full release. Honestly, it's a poll, it's fair.
Just saying that the votes just jumped. Which means something happened.
And it's not people getting smart...

(Basically what macdaddymario said is what I think too).

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh and to top it off I don't know what ESF Final will do with music, but it already looks better graphically speaking then any DBZ game currently on the market as I've seen in pictures and in the teaser videos..... so yeah.
We has a new music artist :)
remember the news post we made with his demo song in it? He also has a dev journal on the right of the panel if you look closely :)

I just wanna say for all those people who think ESF should be released now, just because you see all these pretty pictures and videos, doesnt mean that everything is perfected to the point we want them to be. Imagine playing street fighter and characters slide across the floor when you move left and right, pretty lame dont you agree?

Death from Above
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I just wanna say for all those people who think ESF should be released now, just because you see all these pretty pictures and videos, doesnt mean that everything is perfected to the point we want them to be. Imagine playing street fighter and characters slide across the floor when you move left and right, pretty lame dont you agree?
So it's all your fault then? :p

crazy love "ESF" player
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ‚ Regular
Best answers
I feel Release in two smaller phase releases is better because people will not ask again :When will it be released? believe me

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Death from Above
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I feel Release in two smaller phase releases is better because people will not ask again :When will it be released? believe me
That question will be back anywhere between a day and a week within the release of phase 1 if there is such a thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom