Dragonball Z Tenkaichi 2 -- Revolution

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was very skeptical at first, but now the game is looking more and more interesting.

It'll be interesting to see how things unfold. I'm especially curious about the new 'story mode'.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh YEAH!!! Finally! The rpg awesomnity of B3's Dragon Universe, with the amazing cinematics of B1!!! God, this will ROCK!!! It's finally come, the end-all beat-all Dragonball Z game!!! Oh LORD I can't WAIT!!!

Oh, and I'd like to see what happens in the end of that commercial with Frieza being pwned by the kid.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope the whole story mode has quality cut-scenes like that, everything from camera angles to model placement looks faithfully recreated.

Slick-tight-cyber-awesome!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That looks pretty awesome.

I just hope they make the cutscenes of decent lengths.. not like, 5 seconds of clips to show off only the bare, bare minimum.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
That looks pretty awesome.

I just hope they make the cutscenes of decent lengths.. not like, 5 seconds of clips to show off only the bare, bare minimum.
Maybe they'll show all the canon/important stuff, so you don't need to know the series to know what's actually going on (one of the bigger criticisms of the Budokai series).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I really hated that.

In B3 or Tenkaichi, at some points, I just didn't know what the hell they meant during certain dialogue scenes, even though I've seen the entirety of DBZ quite a few times. >_>;

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All we need now is multiplayer...

Nice news though, I've been waiting for cut-scenes to be added (I skipped out on Budokai 1).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The English DBZ voices are sounding weirder, You can tell that the actors of Goku and Krillin voices have changed naturally, which makes the DBZ characters sound weird, They guy who plays Piccolo, Since he was gotten older, Piccolo's voice has changed, I hope Perfect Cell won't be yelling out Imperfect Cell sounds when he gets hit.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Things just keep looking better and better.

At first, I wasn't going to get this game because of how dissappointing the last one was, but now I think it's time to sell my old tenkaichi game and get this one.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it's hilarious that you guys typically go through the same stages every time a new DBZ game is released, ending up forgetting how abysmally dissapointing the last game was, and frustrated when you end up wasting your money (a.k.a. being suckered in) and then the next game comes out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom