Best answers
I know most of you here probobly think DragonMod Z SUCKS now you have played this mod, i think the same. But i had played that mod before i found esforces and realised how cool it was. But i did notice that they did have some quite good maps, the one where planet namek was falling apart was a very good map i only wish that was in esf.

I dont think its right to take content from another mod but I did notice at some times that in the console of dmz it said loading esf_stuff aswell as dmz_stuff. Did they take some stuff from esf???

Best answers
no HL engine does all that,it just reads the filenames so we cant blame the team members....

BTW,exatcly what do you mean by namek fallin apart?

Best answers
i know that level. the level where u hav big hole from frieza's deathball and the whole planet going red an lava filled. i hate that level. sooo borin! 4 me anyways. but yeah ur half right stanz, there r sum good levels.

Best answers
A bit small but then again the models are alot smaller in esf and would seem quite big but I think its a well made map otherwise. I suppose it could get quite boring after a while.

Namek falling apart is at the end of the frieza saga where frieza has used his death ball on the planet and its ready to blow and theres lava all over the place etc.

I just thought esf could do with some new maps that follow the original dbz quite closely as some of these you can tell what their ment to be but they dont resemble them completly.

When i first played esf I expected esf_battlearena to be the tornament stage thing they always fight on. (ofcourse that probobly wouldnt be a great map considering the intensity of the game) but made to be realy big and stuff it could be just like the time chamber room and would be great for 2 people practicing.

Best answers
thats y i got into mapmakin. i'm thinkin of makin a map on the canyon where trunks killed frieza. including a rough copy of frieza's spaceship w/ few details like 1 or 2 rooms (i've got an arse comp!)

Best answers
im guessing the canyon will be alot like cell_day/night tho.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DJ-Ready made snakeway (2 versions) that have king kai's planet. But it is too small to have a battle on. Good map though.

Best answers
You should be able to jump towards the planet and you get teleported to a secret part of the map that can be his planet... that would rule...

Best answers
ya, but is that possible, ??? i just got into mapping, orno, but wnyway that would be cool

Best answers
Yes its possible to teleport you to somewhere else on the map when you enter an area, perfectly possible and ive seen it done many times, that namek_2 level has one in the water for example...

you just need to make that part of the map cut off from the rest so it cant be seen and make it so you can teleport there and back, thats a good idea how would you teleport back...hmmmm....maybe if you fly high enough you go back??? also I wonder if you could change the sky texture in that area so you see the real snake way or something thatd rule...

Anyway yea, this has kinda drifted off topic because theres nofin to say about the old one so someone create a new thread if their intrested in this.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I could convert the maps easily but some maps would be out of proportion with ESF's scale down. I think it'd be cool if they were remade for ESF, like DMZ_LegoArena, DMZ_FakePlanetVegita, DMZ_UltimateCity, DMZ_ZSword_Big, DMZ_EmeraldHillZone, DMZ_CellGames, & DMZ_Mystic. By the way, the map that was described in the first few posts is DMZ_NamekDeath

Best answers
I havnt heard of most of those maps lol, I guess you downloaded them afterwards I couldnt be arsed getting extra stuff for DMZ, i noticed i prefered ESF...

Best answers
ya convert those maps i have played them all on dmz and they would beawsome for esf

Best answers
I would like to play some DMZ maps on ESF yes. But it just looks a bit wierd when ur character is 5 feet off the ground (in the characters feet not our feet lol) lol.

Best answers

i had a map of cellgames that u can destroy mountains and the ground it was very cool
it had a hologrem of cell in the middel can some 1 fin it

Best answers
send it to a map editor and this is thread about dmz maps so take it else were next time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom