Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Is there a way to put the dmz beams into esf so that the stronger you are the bigger the beam gets. If you guys know of any way to do this plz tell.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You mean you want the beam trail to be thicker when your PL is higher? I presume it would have to be done by editing the game code, and I don't think any other humans on this planet can understand it except for the ESF team. :p

Best answers
it's that no one understands it, it's just that no one have access to edit it! :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tryin to give the developers a little credit here, work with me. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
who

Originally posted by Red Saiyan
I like Esf better then Dmz Period.
who asked?;/ This is not a thread about if dmz or esf is better.They are both good mods.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually since they are completely different mods, DMZ beams cannot be imported to ESF. and why would you want them to look the same? would you like to read two different stories that are pretty close to the same? Both Mods are taking different approaches to thing...
perhaps this will change in later releases, they may put beams that are larger depending on how much ki you push into them, but i like being able to see what i am aiming at instead of seeing the bright lights blinding me from seeing anything else...

(dang you Hsu, you closed the other one i posted in, lol)

Best answers
The DMZ beam are coded diffrent so you have to edit the source code to import them.

Best answers
Wasn't there a thread about these beams getting bigger like a week ago?

but anyway it would be cool that they would become bigger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom