✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Best answers
man i found the tool winbsp which uncompiles bsp files but,
when i try to decompile some esf maps it crashes.
im not trying to steal ppls work, i just want to edit the map so its better like

wu_spacearena,
i want to make the hallways bigger and the top walls a solid.

can someone decompile this map for me and send to me?

email [email protected]

Best answers
you say you dont want to steal other ppls work and then you say you want to edit a map, that was done by some1 else! ;/
:\ ...if you think that the hallways of wu_spacearena are too small, then pm or mail Kamikaze Wufei, but do NOT edit it by yourself!!!! You have to ask the author first anyway!!
cant believe it...how can you only think of editing a map without permission!?!?!! ;(

btw...some maps are not decompilable

Best answers
Ask the authors permission first, he'll might tell you how to decompile the map.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
nad btw ... i testet a decompiler and decompiled one of my maps ... damn, that decompilers really make much errors on the brushwork ... if you have 1000 brushes in the original rmf/map file, youll get 3000 in the decompiled one.
dont edit a map. make a new one by yourself. or ask him to give you the rmf *lol*

Best answers
Originally posted by [-=S2k=-]DJ-R
nad btw ... i testet a decompiler and decompiled one of my maps ... damn, that decompilers really make much errors on the brushwork ... if you have 1000 brushes in the original rmf/map file, youll get 3000 in the decompiled one.
dont edit a map. make a new one by yourself. or ask him to give you the rmf *lol*
And all the wad files.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom