Custom ESF Open Beta 1.3 Models

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
no he didnt...
and yes ill do it better ... with better textures... and assign it to a 1.3 skeleton
AND ****ING CREDIT IT...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol wtf are you saying guys BenCat didnt rip that model... he just edited it from SSJ Broly and i mean SSJ not LSSJ... he edited the textures removed some vertexes... added some for his hair... but its not ripped ...
and hleV i'm sorry to dissapoint you but there already is a Mystic Gohan for ESF 1.3 that SV did... i'll post it later ;)
No permition = rip you know >.>

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
thats not a rip its a non-permition model edit... xD

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
because a rip would be something stolen from an original game ... meh.. without permision xD

Best answers
I still can't understand you kazumaER. You're wasting a lot of time on edits while you could simply model from scratch by yourself. If you try 3D Studio Max with some good tutorials you can easily model. Edits aren't appreciated anymore (atleast as they used to appreciate them).

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still can't understand you kazumaER. You're wasting a lot of time on edits while you could simply model from scratch by yourself. If you try 3D Studio Max with some good tutorials you can easily model. Edits aren't appreciated anymore (atleast as they used to appreciate them).
agreed tiger,kazumaer learn to make your own models!

Best answers
Kazuma all u r doing is changing the skin right??..U didn't change the 3D data...its not much work actually changing the skin...no offense but...the real credits go to the ones making the 3D data...u just need MS Paint to create new skins...
Skins can be made even by my 10 yr old bro..U r just editing the skin only a little...and then having ur MDL program to import it....once u create a nice 3D..the serious credits shall go to u....

Last edited:
NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't give a **** if he ripped/edited or w/e the model as long as the result is fine.

Best answers
The results depend on everybody's taste. I personally dislike them.
In all these years the only edits I liked were Final's.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't give a **** if he ripped/edited or w/e the model as long as the result is fine.

fortunately for me, you are not a moderator here.

a screenshot requires full credits, down to the last triangle and/or pixel used, and a release requires expressed permission AND credits.

if those cannot be provided within 24 hours, I will delete the thread/image. And issue whatever sort of warning I can.

if you think that is harsh? feel free to show your edits on another message board. This is actually alot less strict than we used to be regarding the matter. (perm bans anyone?)

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He said nothing about Tiger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom