Corrupt a wish

Best answers
Granted, you teleport all over the place, unfortunately that cool noise *foom* that your teleport makes disrupts the space time continium and you get stuck between the fabric of space

I wish that i owned all the games,game systems, and extras i.e memory cards,etc.

P.S
However corrupts that will feel the wrath of :devgrin: CLEN :devgrin:

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Granted but the huge amount of games and systems that there are created such a huge mountain of plastic that they fused together and slid off through the country like a glacier only more colourful.

I wish that I'm psychic :p

Best answers
O_O You..... YOU RUINED MY WISH
ARGGRGGRGRG
*turns ssj, then swoops to your home and destroys it :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alright your physic but then when you go to a graveyard(someone u kno died)
you hear all the dead ppl voices and then go nuts MUHAHAHAHh then u kill yourself

I wish i had a fluffy dog

Best answers
You get your jello, but then 1 of ur friends comes along and shoves it in ur face :)

I wish i could fly

Best answers
Granted, nothing will go wrong at that wedding, but you have to pay extra. The bride faints when she sees the bill :D

I wish i had x-ray vision :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You do, but its permanent (meaning you can turn it off), your parents die in a car crash, and you have to visit your grandma the rest of your life :p

--

I wish Sunday would hurry up and come because I get rid of my friends devilistic dog and I get money :):):)

Best answers
sunnday comes but the first sunday in the year 3000 witch your bodytime catches up with and you die enredable fast of old age
i wish that the next person gets my corrupted wish

Best answers
i take it those are items u can collect or something?

if they're items to collect: Granted u dont miss any of them, but after u got the last 1, u die :)

I wish there was a new duel server in europe

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sephize said:
i take it those are items u can collect or something?

if they're items to collect: Granted u dont miss any of them, but after u got the last 1, u die :)

I wish there was a new duel server in europe
Its a frog you shoot throughout every level of the game.

--

There is, but its ALWAYS full. ;/

--

I wish I had caps for my cap gun

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fortnox said:
rofl :D thx man!
----------------------
granted, but you find out randy hobo is infact a woman, and wants to seduce you into giving your wallet to her. you go along w/ it, and she steals everything you own- including your comp. you dissapear off the ESF forums, never to be found again :O

i wish that agreed w/ silent bob that i am the coolest person on theese forums. w00t!

Me and my cheer leading squad. I'm the 4th chick (count leftwards) w00t i owned joo pretty hard in bed and your private parts didn't last long

kaination : you get caps , but there the caps off coke bottles and they don't fit your gun , this sadens you and you go and buy a coke cap gun to fire coke caps at everyone only to find that someone with a real gun comes and shoots you in the leg which puts you into hospital and now that limb becomes uselss and never to be walked on again! PWNZED!!!!!

i wish i had a mansion full of pichi pichi girls (take that master roshi :eek:)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it explodes , but not the type of "explosion" you had in mind. I explode with joy and pay the Mades to sleep with me (i'm the made Bachelor , Hope theres no oogly ones :eek: and if there is , i'll just shoot them :p ) I then come to your place with my hookers , you end up having a root and then it becomes a situation of pay or BE SMASHED TO HELL WITH MY FISTS >:0!!!!!!!!!!

I wish fortnox would eat rat posion

Best answers
He does, but only because the box says "Rat Poison". What he doesn't realise is that someone actually switched the pellets with Tic Tacs. He still dies for some weird reason, but has incredibly fresh breath (for a dead guy).

I wish my friends would split buying a poker table and chips with me.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
granted , the table get's split in half :p as for the chips . well , they get eaten as various people mistake them for french fries

i wish tic tacs didn't exist

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You learn how to spell Spontainiously Combust(ed) but you cant spell anything else

I wish i could wish for anything without the wish becoming corrupted (including this wish)

=0

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're wish become's corrupted..

I wish I had more money.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Fatal_CobraX said:
You're wish become's corrupted..

I wish I had more money.
You get more money then it burns....and your mom eats the money while its on fire
(you can't corrupt my wish...)

I wish someone else responds the the same wish above

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
JoeJustJoe said:
You get more money then it burns....and your mom eats the money while its on fire
(you can't corrupt my wish...)

I wish someone else responds the the same wish above
Wrong, only I can corrupt that wish..(my mom is dead o_O) You're wish is corrupted..

I wish JoeJustJoe post's on this thread more..

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Granted, except I post more than you want :laff:

I wish.... I wish....I wish..to wish...for a wish....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom