Corrupt a wish

Best answers
Granted, but now your head is full of stupidity and because you don't want to live as a stupid bastard you commit suicide!!

I wish the temperature would drop (its 30 degrees here)

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Granted but it drops to minus 30 degrees and you freeze.

I wish I had a pizza.

Best answers
you got the computer but when you started playing it a nuclear missile hit your room and it's gone now.

I wish people weren't so stupid!

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People suddenly develop a superior intelligence and begin to quibble over intellectual superiority until a world-wide, ultimately terminal war breaks out, ending the existance of such a smart, but petty people. The destruction is swift, the weapons advanced. Not a thing in the world stood in the path of such a rapidly developing society...except for the weapons that developed even faster.

I wish that wishes were non-corruptible.

Best answers
Wishes became so un- coruptable that no one could corrupt them causing them to gain supperior knowledge that led to the Earth's destruction.

I wish I had 3 wishes.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You get your 3 wishes...But after seeing how this works, you wish for another three wishes for each wish, which eventually leads up to 3 to the 8675309th power, causing the words "Error" to fill the sky.

I wish I had a cell phone

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
You have a cell phone but find out that "cell" was taken a bit literally and your phone was constructed from a single cell and therefore so small that it is of no use at all.

I wish I had a talking monkey......called.....Pete.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your talking monkey, aptly named Pete is ready for your own amusement, unfortunately the government (damn those bastards...) learn of such an intelligent monkey and they steal it from you, and have your mind wiped by an anvil, unfortunately the anvil crushes your body and live the life of a vegetable until someone finally pulls the plug

I wish I had a clone of me that would do all the crap stuff I had to do and allow me to have fun all day.

Best answers
your clone does all of your crap for you... poorly. you fail and drop out of school and end up working at mcdonalds.

i wish i could lose 35 pounds by the end of the summer

Best answers
You do lose the pounds. But because you're actually English (admit it!), you lose it in monetary form,and not in weight. Then Don Corleone comes after you, because you lost it to his mafia family in a game of poker.

I wish I could find a decent Gif Making program that actually worked.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ROCKY IS BACK WITH VENGANCE!!!!! (well maybe not....back with pain and suffering maybe ?)

granted but your gifs get so pixelated and stink :p

i wish i had a life time supply of woodstock burban

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Granted but the sheer amount of it crushes you.

I wish I could walk through walls.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can but in the middle of walking through one you forgot the trick to doint it and are stuck inbetween the two rooms for eternity!

I wish I knew why a random named RandyHobo knows me...o_O

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yo do, but you eventually find out, he's not really so random to you...

I wish I could make USA the United States of Ass for one whole day...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Granted but it sets of a chain of events where the next 50 American presidents all have asses for brains and they run your country into the ground. Then Australia-land rises and takes over...for some unknown reason.

I wish I could pull another memorable quote for old times sake that would appear in signatures all around.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Granted but it's a hugely embarresing and everybody quotes it to offend you and you end up killing yourself due to the amount of people that show it.

I wish I could control legions of the undead.

Best answers
You can control them but they can't do anything for you because they are dead or undead... *edit* ok they just rebel against you *edit* oh and they kill you.

I wish I didn't have to go to highscool next year. :(

Best answers
Granted, but you'll have stay on the school ur at now for the rest of ur life, repeating the last year over and over and over :)

I wish the download would finish! it takes forever to download 17gb :(

Best answers
I wish I could stay at the school I was at last 8th grade was fun.. Your download is complete but your computer crashed and the thing you downloaded is gone.

I wish I didn't have to take medacine for ADHD.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Granted, but when you go out with that favorite girl of yours you can't keep a conversation going for 3 minutes without quickly pointing out that there is a funny smell to the popcorn.

I wish I had a real lightsaber.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom