Corrupt a wish

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
granted , you get your ......... but then other signs and assorted spelling charters come into play ! , / ? " : ; ( ) @ # $ % ^ & * ~

i wish for Half-Unit didn't ever came to these forums (i think people no why to)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
granted, but you said didnt never, which means did not never... so half-unit is at the forums :0

--

i wish my movie on ng got a 5.00/5.00 D:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
try to keep these un-directed at people please...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it does , but the guys who rate it are on crack and everyone else flames them all to hell

i wish taht i had power over all of you

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You do, but then you slowly become me, and any ideas you had of being god are squelched by reality.

I wish this thread wouldn't have stupid wishes.

Retired
Best answers
you then wake up and realize the forum is comprised of teenagers

i wish this thread would be Closed already because its a pain in my balls

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
granted , but along the way your body becomes mutated and you have legs for arms and arms for legs :eek:

i wish that i was a pokemon master (or do i ?)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They do, but while in a pokemon suit advertising the neew games it gets on fire, and the zipper is stuck.

--

i wish no one is gonna hate me in highschool

Best answers
granted everyone is obseded with you and they admire you, they go to everyplace you would go to. One person even disguises as you and steals your stuff. You try to go hang yourself but someone is already doing it, you try to get away but can't (they go everywhere you go) so you spend the rest of ypur life running away. :)

I wish the new game "Spore" came out, And that my computer can play it with ease

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it comes out , you get the game but only to realise when you install it that it doesn't work on your crappy 486 :p

i wish i had a cheez burger in my hand right now

Best answers
u got the cheez burger and u bite it.. but it appears that they putted smthng inside the burger that u can't handle and u choke that moment.

i wish could wish everything i want to

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
granted , but you end up wishing you were dead

i wish that every single person on this earth would get drunk at the same time

Best answers
RandyHobo said:
it comes out , you get the game but only to realise when you install it that it doesn't work on your crappy 486 :p
I wish the new game "Spore" came out, And that my computer can play it with ease but i said that i wished i could play it with ease :\.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyhoo

granted everyone gets drunk including you, you see a sheep and think it's the woman of your dreams and well you have a great time then the next day you wake up naked next to the sheep :|

I wish ..... i had a super cool game :D

Best answers
you get a super cool new game but the power in your city goes out for months and by that time the game isnt cool or new

i wish i was rich and didnt have to go to school

Best answers
You win the lottery, drop out of school, but realise 5 years l8ter that life got boring, and you don't know what to do with your money anymore..
When you try to get back into school, they won't let you, and you end up killing yourself outta boredom..

I inherit all your money..

I wish the moon to be green..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is, but as it turns out the moon really is cheese, and since it's green, It's rotten, causing earth to smell of pure ****. :)

--

I wish I never climbed that damned school roof... -____-

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
granted , but upon opening the games you spill coffe all over the game carts , meaning that when you play them and save your game , your games will be erased due to the mosture in the cart (OHNOES I LOST ALL MY POKEMON!!!!!!! :() - that's what you cry out

i wish that Rocky87 would rise out of his grave and come back here (i miss rocky :()

Best answers
fortnox said:
i wish that i went through the first window, a portal to a new world, a portal to a world more wonderus, greater than our own!
yes. and so it is, i proceed to this window you speak of!
Martin/Molloy...no way do you know them as well...I thought I was the only one!! Oh man, you're now officially the coolest person on these forums. Those guys r0x0red so damn hard.

Anyways, RandyHobo. He does come back from his figurative grave; but because he was apparently dead he doesn't actually do anything except sit there with his head on the keyboard typing "bviljtrewfdsvJK;STjknsf..." etc until someone comes along and clicks the 'Post' button. And it happens to be a private message to you. He floods your inbox with them, and as quickly as you delete them he sends another. Drats. (If only I'd put as much effort into my schooling as I did that response...)

I wish that I knew why RandyHobo wanted to have dinner with me? Because from what I can tell/have been told, I'd be a rather boring person to have dinner with.

Best answers
Granted. Now a snowblizzard storms over both u and... well the other guy. The lakes and whatnot freeze and you and that other guy start skating over the lakes and whatnot, but.... the ice cracks and guess what? yepp, u and him fall in and turn to icecubes :D

I wish i had 15TB of hard disk space (sry couldn't come up with a better wish)

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
You do and you find it's full of thousands of illegal mp3s and you get thrown in jail to get aquainted with Big Bad Bubba.

I wish I could teleport.......and that it made a cool "foom" noise when I did it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom