Corrupt a Wish - The Inevitable Return

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Granted. The biggest crime/case that you couldn't solve was your own death.

I wish i could breathe underwater.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Granted, but in exchange you cant live on land anymore.

I wish you wouldnt have ninja'd me while i was writing that Detective Conan reference on Cap_Js wish :(

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Granted, but in exchange you cant live on land anymore.

I wish you wouldnt have ninja'd me while i was writing that Detective Conan reference on Cap_Js wish :(
Granted! However everyone misunderstood your reference for a murder threat and now the feds are banging at your door.

I wish i had minecraft and all the time in the world

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Granted. You have minecraft, all the time in the world and to play it you even have a solitary room so that you can focus on minecraft as much as you want. What you dont have is a power socket in that room and the door is jammed. Have a boring eternity.

I wish i could do what Gintoki is doing in Plows sig

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Granted, you can do what Gintoki is doing....but you can't do anything else. You now have to attempt to eat and drink while doing that, and work becomes impossible.....and as for sex......the other person needs to be brave and wear a good set of armour. Plus everyone is freaked out by the thing constantly flying around you.

I wish I could to the Time Warp.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Granted! But you decide to do it again, and again!

I wish people went about their daily business dressed as tuna.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Granted, the population of the planet all dress up as tuna and the person who made the outfits get massivley rich.....unfortunately he made the outfits very cheaply and they have a slight tendancy to overheat and.....burst into flames. The world is engulfed in a sudden widespread plague of giant, flaming, screaming tuna.

I wish I could do whatever it is doku can do, only better.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Granted. There are only two things Doku can do, however. One of them is being a goody two shoes on this forum. The other is molesting little boys.

I wish I never met Doku.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Granted! However, this results in Avenger never being born!

I wish all trains were alive, just like in Thomas the Tank Engine.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Granted! However, this results in Avenger never being born!
I doubt this is a corrupted wish for Sub. :p

I wish all trains were alive, just like in Thomas the Tank Engine.
They are, but you never really noticed how those trains are *******s. Thousands of people die in the following alcohol-induced train crashes. Your streets run red with the blood of train passengers as Thomas smirks evilly.

I wish mojitos grew on trees.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Granted, but a huge corporate company chops down every single tree in the world to expand their business and the surviving ones die because of lack of oxygen. In turn humankind perishes as well...

I wish that unicorns existed and they were friendly beings with the ability to communicate with humans telepathically.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Granted! Mr. Puggles springs to life, cheerful and friendly as can be, and commences his duty as harbinger of the Apocalypse. As the sounds of children being murdered and the screams of women being raped fills your ears, you are overcome with joy as truly, the end is nigh.

I wish Mr. Puggles wasn't such an *******.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Granted, Mr Puggles isn't a *******. He is now the most cheerful and friendly unicorn in the world. Unfortunately he ends up being choked to death by a neighbour who simply "couldn't put up with his cheery ass bull**** anymore. He was always smiling! Who the **** smiles that much!?" Fortunately the man who choked him, Mr A Venger, was found guilty and was sentenced to death via the electric porcupine.

I wish Zeo was my mother.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He is. Inevitably, however, Zeo perishes from an overdose of mojito in a Havana bar.

I wish I wasn't killed by the electric porcupine.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No. You were killed by the electric porcupine.

I wish that all music was legally free.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Granted, unfortunately the news is taken badly by metallica who then stop making music, and start hunting down every copy of their work and destroying them out of spite. Then they start rounding up everyone who copies music and burning them. It ends in metallica being cornered in a warehouse by swat, and as a last resort, detonate a nuke they "found".

I wish the word "bacon" tasted like bacon.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No. You were killed by the electric porcupine.
^ not how the game works. You have to grant the wish and then corrupt it.

I wish the word "bacon" tasted like bacon.
It does! But it also contains the same amount of fat as bacon. You die from a heart attack shortly after a bacon commercial that was particularly verbose.

I wish Sub didn't suck.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ACCESS DENIED. Sub does not suck, has never sucked and will never suck.

I wish Sky gave me back my ******* original account because accounts aren't supposed to be hard deleted from the forum. Seriously, Sky?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Seeing as how this is falling apart, why don't we do a switch, we corrupt the person's wish WITH REGRET and grant our own while a magical force stops our wish when the next post is made. ALL IS IN ORDER.

I wish Sky gave me back my ******* original account because accounts aren't supposed to be hard deleted from the forum. Seriously, Sky?

Heron is my account now and it is the best account I have ever created in any situation. My old account still needs to be in my palm for invigorating power.

I GIVE MY SELF IMMORTALITY!!!

Last edited:
Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Heron, what the hell are you talking about?

Granted, Sky gives you back your original account, the source of your power, causing a rush as you return to your former strength. Unforunately this rush causes a rift in space to tear open and consume the earth and everything on it. So you now have your old account back....but no one to talk to. :(

I wish I was a squirrel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom