Corrupt a Wish - The Inevitable Return

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Granted. Shops dont TRY to give you receipts any more, instead they HAVE TO by law and if need be chase you down the block and shove them down your throat lol

I wish my teeth we're strong and not sensitive at all.

Edit: My bad I got stuck on a different page....

Last edited:
Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Granted! They are now as tough as steel! Howver, your gums aren't quite up to the job and bleed regularly.

I wish pandas could drive cars!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Granted. Shops dont TRY to give you receipts any more, instead they HAVE TO by law and if need be chase you down the block and shove them down your throat lol
What the hell does that have to do with my wish, or even the previous person's wish?

I wish pandas could drive cars!
They can. But I tend to ram them off the road and eat their flesh.

I wish Doku was male.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Granted, doku is now male.....but only on thursdays and every other weekend. The stress of having to switch genders back and fore eventually drives doku to suicide.....but not before killing you first using nothing but a pair of cooking tongs, a small hamster, some nails, and some ordinary household bleach.

I wish everyone had to walk around on their hands instead of their feet.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Granted. Everyone gradually dies from too much blood in their hands and head.

I wish to find a treasure chest.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Granted, you meet a woman who keeps money in her bra.

I wish I could run at 50 miles per hour.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Granted, however you see a hot chick while running, and while looking at her you slam against a wall at 50MPH. the result is that your face is now as flat as the said wall you crashed into, and you are paralyzed from head down, while the damages to your jaw were so severe, that you can no longer talk and can only live on fluid food.

I wish i could pass though walls. And only walls, no soil, trees or anything else that could drop me to the center of the earth.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Granted, doku is now male.....but only on thursdays and every other weekend. The stress of having to switch genders back and fore eventually drives doku to suicide.....but not before killing you first using nothing but a pair of cooking tongs, a small hamster, some nails, and some ordinary household bleach.
Uh oh, today's Thursday! I feel unusually manly!

Grega, granted! However, you walk through a wall into an enclosed area. You then realise that technically they were massive doors, leaving you trapped inside.

I wish waffles could be used as currency!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Granted, but your addiction to them leaves you penniless and and waffle-less. Now on the street begging for change you only get coins, but because you only exchange them for waffles and eat the waffles right after you soon turn into a really fat street beggar with to much fat to move or even beg because your only source of food were those waffles. You proceed to die a slow and lonely death under the bridge with no one to help you since you are to weak to haul your fat up the stairs to even see someone other than those hungry flies that started gathering round you.

As a side note i dont quite get how you ruined my wish. If it was a door, id just hit my head if i tried to walk though it whether i realize it or not ^^

I wish Doku had a better imagination fort this stuff.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Uh oh, today's Thursday! I feel unusually manly!
XD

Granted, but now the world is plunged into chaos and riots as people eat their delicious delicious currency and there isn't enough money left to buy things like toilet paper.

I wish dogs could shoot lasers from their eyes whenever you told them to.

EDIT: Nooooo, ninja'd again.

Granted, Doku now comes up with awesome wishes that nobody can think of ways to corrupt and the thread dies.

Still wish for the dog eye lasers.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
XD

Granted, but now the world is plunged into chaos and riots as people eat their delicious delicious currency and there isn't enough money left to buy things like toilet paper.

I wish dogs could shoot lasers from their eyes whenever you told them to.

EDIT: Nooooo, ninja'd again.

Granted, Doku now comes up with awesome wishes that nobody can think of ways to corrupt and the thread dies.

Still wish for the dog eye lasers.
Granted, but suddenly all dogs seem to have gotten the urge to constantly stare at you. They wont bite you or even bark at you, they just stare. Slowly you begin to loose your mind and start going crazy. After days of enduring their stares you finally have enough and shout "FIRING MAH LAZOR!"

You are now a smoldering pile of dust on the ground.

My wish is the one from before.

I wish Doku would have a better imagination for this thing.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Dogs always silently staring at me.....creepy. XD Going to be interesting when I next see my sister's 3 dogs. XD

Granted, Doku has a much better imagination. For every wish she grants she weaves a fascinating tale full of intricate details and believeable characters. Each granted wish is easily publishable as a short story.......unfortunatly it means she never actually grants anyone's wishes as she keeps getting ninja'd because it takes her an hour to write each post. Eventually she goes crazy and starts drawing spirals over everything.

I wish I could teach our horses how to use a toilet so we didn't have to muck out their stables.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Granted. But eventually the toilet is clogging up, filling the whole house.

I wish for godlike powers.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Granted, you now have PHENOMINAL godlike powers, you can help people....or you can destroy them. You can create disasters for fun and you can level entire cities. ......*sigh*....shame real life isn't like Sim City. :(

I wish I was better at this!

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Granted, Horses now have occupied every toilet in the world and refuse to leave them for the sake of their sanitation. In the end this causes the world to be filled with the poo of millions of people, which turns out to be far messier then anything imaginable. The horses laugh about it in their clean toilets.

I wish Cap J knew Doku wasn't a she...

Edit: ... GIVE ME SOME TIME MAN!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He knows, he still refers to Doku as a she.

I REALLY wish you wouldnt have missed the abbove 2 posts

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Me too. **** them, I'm not corrupting your wish.

I wish I could control time

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Granted, you are now the undisputed master of time. You go back and make sure Z doesn't miss the two posts above him. Unfortunately this means you don't make your post wishing you could control time.....so you can't control time.......which means you don't make sure Z sees the posts.....which means you make your wish......wish means Z doesn't miss the posts......so you don't make your wish......the universe implodes to keeps things simple.

I wish bacon was less fatty.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Granted! However, the only way it was possible meant swapping to Quorn bacon. We all know that stuff tastes nasty!

I wish Deco had his own sitcom, with Grega co-starring as the pessimistic nay-sayer.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Granted. It's a hit. A massive hit. They become bigger than "The Charlie Sheen Show, featuring Sheen being awesome and a bunch of people nobody cares about". With their new found wealth and fame they become huge drug-fiends and, after a couple of incidents where they in a drug fueled stupor held a small number of groupies hostage, they are found dead of overdoses of such massive proportion that the drugs had completely replaced the blood in their bodies.

I wish I was a crime solving genius.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom