Corrupt a Wish - The Inevitable Return

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You rub the lamp, you cross your t's and dot your lower case j's only to find that you have become a coat hanger in a long dead recluse's closet.

But damnit, the clothes make the man and that jacket fits your hanger like a glove.

I wish Captain J was the Yuxia of our story and that he fought Avenger to a standstill earning mutal respect because the script demands awesome fight scene here.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Granted, after making his way through the elite Panda Guards and Bee Storms, Avenger and I have an epic battle that lasts several episodes without either side gaining the upperhand. Eventually both are exhausted to the point of hardly being able to stand. Both prepare their last attacks. The end of the fight is seconds away. Suddenly from no where, a tank is air-dropped on top of me. Doku climbs off the tank, helps Avenger onto it, and the pair drive onward towards their ultimate battle with series BigBad, Cuc.

I wish they didn't put a filler arc between my battle with Avenger and their battle with Cuc.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They didn't, but the battle with Cuc is short, and mostly consists of Cucumba mocking Dokutayuu and I - the hero of our story - leading to brief and disappointing fighting. Cucumba consumes a hamburger with pickles, and is wanted by the police for cannibalism.

I wish Cucumba didn't have a tiny battle with the police chasing him.

Best answers
He didn't, he gave himself up and is now serving time in prison.

I wish my sore throat would go away. :<

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Granted! However, your intestines aren't happy, resulting in frequent trips to the bathroom.

I wish that Grega, the secondary villain of our story, was voiced by Charlie Adler in season 2!

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Granted, unfortunately in season 2 grega is in a coma.

I wish that I had the power to cook food instantly.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Granted your food cooks instantly. However your human like reflexes dont allow you to stop the power fast enough and everything you cook burns to dust.

I wish that Grega the secondary villain of our story would awaken from the coma in the final act of season 2, and as a closer for season 2 he would team up with Avenger the hero of our story to defeat the ultimate evil in our story, namely the Paris Hilton loving 3 headed demon bird Phil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom