💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I finally finished the cg of The Noodlers Selphie Tilmitt picture. Took me a while too ;_;

Original drawing can be found here

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's good, but the skin needs a larger range of tonal colour. And you missed the tag on her right hand :p
Oh, why is there a gap in the border?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
very nice, nice style of colouring, fits with the way it's drawn........

add

Force Pit Member
Best answers
rofl @ Orion :p ryoko thats good well ummm im not good at commenting but oh well its good ^^ oh and orion moans to much

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, that is incredibly done, quite the likeness to the original Selphie, but still with an original kind of look to it.

Props to the sketcher and the CG'er =]

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it makes me orgasim. I love Final Fantasy, I love Fan Art, I love Ryoko, I love Photoshop, it all fits together and makes me want to jump for joy.

Good job on the drawing noodler and nice CGing Ryoko, keep up this stuff!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not bad, I think the dress should of been done abit better to show the folds in it, but if the drawing itself showed no sign of folds, its admitedly hard to make them with color only.

Very well done with the eyes, I find drawing them hard, but have yet tryed to even color them in black and white, as I can very get the light right, when drawing you need to think about where the lights comeing from, this one shows no real sign the lights comeing from anywhere, alltho the eyes have "glints" in them, giveing it feel there is light there, shes is not just standing in an empty void.

Love the hair, the shadeing on it is near-perfect, when i draw I only use 2 colors, a base color and a darker verson of it to show the shaddows, I think its very hard to put in 3, a base color, dark color, and a light of just white color, since its annoying figering out where to put it, and most people go over the top and end up ruining it, this one on the other hand is fine, wel done.

I cant think of anything else... how she gonna play that with no strings anyways?

Best answers
Very very nice colorin there i could never EVER do that sweet job :yes: :yes: :) as for no strings, well.... ummmm.... i forgot to draw them :p i was tried one night and board so i drew that but Ryoko brings it to life, once again super job :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Death The Jedi said:
The guitar has no strings.....
I think you will find He posted about that last post...

Ahh well, got to admit I never looked at the posts before hand, rawr ^_^"

Best answers
lol, he posted that while i was typing or something, cuz it wasn't there when I posted

Best answers
Not bad though it could have been alot better, Usually when an image is CGed the lines are first cleaned up and just by looking at that image I can tell you didn't bother that much with the lines and if you did not alot of effort was put into it.

That plus the quality of the image ruin it must admit, The quality isn't good especially around the hair area.

7.9/10 Even though it could have been alot better I like your shading, It came out very good and was put in the right spots.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Nice work with the coloring part Ryoko.
Can you make a wallpapper at the same time ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that looks real good, that style is real nice looking.
thats style looks like its had collord, thats verry neat.
GJ

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ryoko does an excellent job of giving that picture life!

Retired
Best answers
I like it man, nicely done. first of all The Noodler did a good job at drawing selphie, looks pretty pro. and Ryoko good job on cg'ing. nj.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom