Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buu

• Stop bothering me.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
but like cell wouldnt have a chance of hurting buu hes rubber or something then buu get angry or something and adsorb him!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theyd both be absorbing each other XD

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How slow are you people? One of the rules is "No candy attack." No candy attack, and Cell can't absorb Buu through his tail.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
How slow are you people? One of the rules is "No candy attack." No candy attack, and Cell can't absorb Buu through his tail.
my internet connection is 56k, thats how slow I am.

As for the fight, they would pretty much be invincible seeing as both came back from what looked like utter destruction into almost perfection once again.

Best answers
Sonic you have no idea what you are talking about. PL and speed are two different things. Thats the end of it. Even if Cell gained speed from powering up (WHICH HE ****ING DOESN'T) he'd still be slower than Buu. Buu was faster than a SSJ3. When this thread makes another STUPID RULE that both their speeds are the same THEN you can say something. But until then give up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
laff this is another one of those "I'm right your wrong and this is why" threads that people prove how little of a life they have

Best answers
Whats even funnier is how you wasted your time posting too and just turned yourself into a hypocrite. laff, scripter.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never said I didn't do it. I've participated in this type of thread argument stuff before, lots of times. I was just making a statement. And No I do have no life (Thank You Edward <Cowboy Bebop>)

Best answers
Well If There Is No Candy Attack,Then Basically Buu Would Turn Good and There Will Be 2 Buus and Team Up and Just Destroy Cell.:]

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
THE KID BUU IS THE FINAL VERSION OF BUU THAT TOONAMI HASNT GOTTEN TO YET

REMBET THAT YALL

p.s.: I didnt know this would become a thread of power level strength and speed

lol :talk:

Best answers
Originally posted by Epedemic_Optikz
Well If There Is No Candy Attack,Then Basically Buu Would Turn Good and There Will Be 2 Buus and Team Up and Just Destroy Cell.:]

omg.... ;/

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Morrone, speed *does* have to do with power level. Take a pill man, you need to calm down. Power level isn't just about how strong you are, it's also about how fast you are. Buu had a higher power level than Goku when he went SSJ3 anyhow, so that's a bad example. And I specifically stated that Cell would not be "powering up" to Buu's level. He would just be AT buu's level. Both of them could power up past that if they got angry or whatever, but it would cost them speed, like when Perfect Cell turned huge and tried to smash Gohan, or Trunks went Ussj.

I've never seen someone with a high power level on the show that was as slow as I am. Obviously power level has to do with gaining *power* all around, and not just in your arms. People can bulk up and lose speed, but I've never seen anybody power down before a fight and speed up either.

Buu had a rediculous power level on the show. Only Vejitto came close to it, and if you didn't notice, Vejitto was fast enough to hit Buu when his gaurd was down. Fusing Goku and Vejita didn't make longer legs, it increased PL. If anything, the fact that he actually took a blow or two against SSJ1 and regular Goku and Vejita should show that he isn't so incredibly fast.

Best answers
What is with you people saying Buu would lose cuz he is dumb? You are the dumb one, READ POSTS and find out that it isnt fat ass buu, its kid buu, and kid buu is not dumb or fat ok?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't read through the first three pages but no matter which form of Buu faught Perfect Cell, Perfect Cell would no doubt lose.

Think about it -- Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, & Gotenks (Maybe Goten & Trunks on their own, I doubt it though) could easily take Perfect Cell (When the tourney started, cept for Gohan, he got a little weaker).

ALSO Dabura & Perfect Cell are about the same (Power/Speed Wise), thats why Goku, Vegeta, & Gohan weren't afraid of him and why Gohan had some trouble with him.

Then FAT BUU easily killed Dabura, therefore FAT BUU could defeat Perfect Cell.

I dunno about speed but this is the order of Buu forms from weakest to strongest (I may have some of the supers in the wrong order though)

Fat > Evil > Super > Super w/ Piccolo > Super w/ Gotenks > Kid > Super w/ Gotenks & Gohan

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Twysta:

I hate to burst your bubble but Kid Buu was the stupidest of them all. Even Fat Buu had more skill than Kid Buu, the kid was pure power without the skill to back it up.

Which is the only reason that the Z-Fighters as a whole managed to stand up against Kid Buu, it was a face-off between skill and power and skill won out.

Mr Satan:

This is going by equal power levels so it is "What would happen if Buu and Cell were equal in power."

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, but that doesn't change the fact that Kid Buu could still take Perfect Cell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom