💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cell has better theme music than buu, therefore cell would win :laff:

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hehe, and a better aura. I wish the team would code that aura of screeming souls in heh. Man that was freaky.

Best answers
If Cell was alive and he trained(which would never happen) he could probably possess, the powers of a SSj2 by the time Majin Buu appeared maybe more, lets say they were to fight in the series, Cell might put up a good fight, dunno, I think if it was Fat buu, he would just let cell beaten him up, and then if he gets angry, err Would **** cell up. Cell was beaten by Pikkon so..................and if you see in the series, Pikkon couldnt even touch Kid Buu.. and Kid buu wasnt that much stronger. Hmm Cell might stand for abit against fatty buu, maybe others

but defenetly he would get his ASS handed to him by KIDBUU, he aint to be taken lightly, He was toying with goku and Vegeta so..

Lol cell would just, shoot Special beam cannon 500 times like he did on gohan and buu would ricochet.. YET cell is alot smarter than any of ther Buus exept for Piccolo buu.. So he might think of sumthing

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It can easily be argued that the fourth level of Cell was somewhere just below SSJ2. If he had continued training I'm sure he would have reached at least SSJ3 by the time Majin Buu showed up. After all, Goku did it, and Cell is Goku meets Vegeta meets Tien meets Piccolo meets Frieza. But this battle would already be assuming that they were equal in power. Buu couldn't just knock him around like he did everyone else on the show.

Best answers
hehe....lol cell couldn't touch goku in gt...cell absorb him and said that his tactics don't work on him because he already knows them....

Back to topic....hm...Kid Buu isn't stupid as you think he did manage to trick/eat Gohan/Piccolo and Gotenks

Best answers
Cell in his perfect form would lose. However, if you somehow got an Imperfect Cell of Kid Buu's power to fight Kid Buu, that Cell would win. When he become Perfect, he lost that drive that made him a great fighter. He's too arrogant to win.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
let me break it down for yall

buu would win basically said he would either absorb cell turn cell into candy or just completely destroy every piece of cell. cell cant absorb and he cant turn people into candy so there for all he can do is fight. cell is arragant and would probabilly get absorbed while talking trash

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hm. Imperfect Cell at the same power level as Buu. Hmmmm. I'm still going for Cell, because the odds are Buu couldn't hit him with the candy attack if they were equal power levels, and Buu lacks those K.O. attacks like Final Flash and Kamehameha. Imagine Cell at Buu's power level pulling out a final flash like vegeta. There would nothing left of Buu... assuming he didn't dodge it.

Best answers
I've read That in GT (when Cell and Frieza took on lil Goku in hell) he was 35 million pl, roughly the same pl than when he came back after trying to blow himself up..so..he didnt train that much at all guys... but on topic..

I think Cell would win, True Buu's regeneration is a lot better than Cell's, but if you read Sonic Boyster's post up above, Cell would have ways to regenerate and keep on fighting, i think it would prolly come down to a game of "who can spot the weakspot first?" Cell is very smart...Buu is retarted lol, Cell would win...but if Buu decided to use his candy attck, im sure he could at least grab Cell once and hit him with it, but he prolly wouldnt use his candy attack.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cell didn't train because he was like in prison and stuff. They locked him up after he beat down the gaurds the first time. The only reason Pikkon took him out so quickly is because he wasn't charged up and he wasn't paying attention. Obviously Goku was near Pikkon's strength, and managed to train up that high before their first tournament, but Goku wasn't very close to Gohan, and Cell was almost that powerful.

Seriously though, Cell's first form kicked ultimate ass. I mean, he had a beak! How cool is that!?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
noone gets what the man is asking, he said if they were both at equal power level, therefore, the fight is decided by skilz, technique, and thoughts (brain), i think cell is more powerfull in all of those catigorys cause he has cells from all the z fighters

he also said that they cant eat/absorb eachother, so buu cant just turn cell into a cookie, and cell cant just use his tail

Best answers
Buu will win and without his CaNdY stuff
just with his melee ! or with his mouthBlast!

Best answers
FOR GODS SAKE ISNT IT OBVIOUS........wouldent you be scared crapless if a big pink man with a high pitched voice walked up to you and tried to eat you?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Buu cant eat cell or absorb him
(cells too smart for that)
wham he just said that cell is to smart for that which he is not, because ceel would talk to much trash and then get absorbed end of discussion. plus buu has that little ball thing that he kinda forms. not to mention his ability to blow himself to **** then just return to normal like nothing ever happened, and buu doesnt take forever to regenerate and even if he does get nailed he will just come out as smoke and return while, cell on the other hand takes a crap load of time and by that time buu would have blown the rest of him up

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pretty weird cuz it never shows kid buu fight for real, he always toys around with his oppenents beacause he is stronger than them
just look at him vs ssj3 goku and ssj2 vegeta
he just beat the living **** out of good buu

Best answers
Back to topic....hm...Kid Buu isn't stupid as you think he did manage to trick/eat Gohan/Piccolo and Gotenks

COO COO COOO!

that wasnt KID BUU HELLO!! that was SUPER BUU, watch the series Dohh!

Best answers
Sonic: yeah, Cell form one rocked. It all went downhill when Cell absorbed 17, imho. After that, Piccolo was useless, and Cell became boring.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
God damnit Cell wouldn't just sit there talking trash! Don't give me that!

Cell works like this: When he's less powerful than you are he goes berserk or he grovels. The man/thing worked off of Vegeta's pride to ensure his perfection. Doesn't sound like such a stupid move to me. The other example is Cell form 2 vs. SSj2 Gohan.

When he's more powerful than you he talks smack (with style!). Then again, who doesn't? Oh yeah, Buu doesn't, because Buu is not a very DBZ villain. Still, when you are *that* strong, what is left to prove but how much ass you kick? Examples of this are, of course, Cell vs. Hercule, Cell vs. the Z fighters (with mini Cells), and the final Cell vs. Gohan battle.

When he's on the same level as his opponent he resorts to combat. He doesn't sit around and say "I'm better than you," though he does make himself look good. I don't remember him talking like that with Piccolo when they were on equal terms, but the next time they ran into each other he did. That was the whole "aura of screaming souls" bit, which I really wish they would reproduce in the game. Cell vs. Goku was a close match, and Cell didn't just stand there and let himself get hit that time either.

Cell is a smart man, and he doesn't want do die. He would find a weakness and exploit it. Kid buu would eventually just go berserk, and it'd be a wild fast paced battle to the end, with Cell on top (IMO).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Mystic Snidely
Sonic: yeah, Cell form one rocked. It all went downhill when Cell absorbed 17, imho. After that, Piccolo was useless, and Cell became boring.
Yeah I liked before how piccolo was actually taking an active fighting role. Cell form 2 it was just episodes and episodes of watching cell get the living crapped kicked out of him. Although since trunks was kicking the living crap out of cell, I kinda liked that :laff:

Best answers
Buu would win so very much because remember how many times he got blown up and crap he could just regenerate from the gas that gotenks made him into.or the time when vegeta blown himself up with buu.that was a big boom i mean kaboomy!

So i really think buu can win.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Originally posted by: MEGGEDO
FOR GODS SAKE ISNT IT OBVIOUS........wouldent you be scared crapless if a big pink man with a high pitched voice walked up to you and tried to eat you?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah man i'd be scared too but umm kid buu is little but i'd be still scared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom