OK heres how it goes
We will decide on the diffrent aspects of buu and cell and then vote
(this is assuming they have equal pl)
I have posted this manny times but i wil say here:
Buu cant eat cell or absorb him
(cells too smart for that)

I would say if buu and cell had equal power level cell would win:

He can steal diffrent attacks
He and buu have the same breaking point(eg how much power it takes to destroy their stupid asses)

And if ure thinksing buu is beter then take into fact this:

Cell got destroied so much even the elements blew apart

all the times buu got in a true bind he jsut turned himself into air and they didnt get a chance to destroy the elements

Best answers
I think Buu would win... He could just absorb him, and he can also take hits from someone of equal power level. So as Cell tires himself out on pummeling Buu, Buu will recover, then either eat him, or throw a piece at him then absorb him...

Best answers
WELP! how your saying they have = power level.. then That means to me that no one would win becuase it is an = fight.

I mean they both can regenerate....

Best answers
Cell .. When He Regenerates He Gets Stronger and If He Dies,He'll Become Stronger Becuz His Core Will Still Exist,Maybe..
Then Again Same Thing For Buu.o_O :]

Best answers
WHAT the hell is this guy on??? Of course BUU would win jesus, what do u knw NOTHING about DBZ. Cell wasnt even as strong as Dabura, thats must be a JOKE POLL LMAO. Ssj2 gohan, was triple the power of CELL, and was only a small bit stronger than Dabure when he fought him , even tho Cell has everyones techniques he is still a piece of **** after the cell saga. I mean damn what an idiotic guy. Cell would we be down in the dirt in 1 hit.

ph... Most on a NON esf forum if ur gonna post sumthing like that

Best answers
he is saying assume they have equal power! READ BEFORE REPLYING!!!

i say cell if he is fighting kid buu, because he can increase his power while fighting like saiyans. and *i think* kid buu doesn't have candy attack. i mean he neer used it or maybe he doesn't even like candy. i'm not sure if he can absorb ppl like super buu, when he absorbed the fat kai he didn't do it like super buu did it. u know, if u watched the show thn u'll know what i mean.

but if he is fighting super buu i think super buu might win. absorb him or turn him into candy (candy might not work? it didn't work on vegetto)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
thinking that buu would win....more sinister and just wants to kill his enemiy...cell uses his brain too much, which is also good

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, being an avid fan of Cell, I'd have to be on his side. Buu is ... almost retardedly powerful because of his free regeneration (as opposed to Cell's, which takes energy), but Cell does have all the techniques. If cell got into a bind, he could solar flare. If he needed to struggle he could throw out a kamehameha. A quick disabling blow would only require a gatling ho. If he needed some time to recover he could just release a few chibi cells to smack buu around while he regenerated.

Also remember that by the end of the Cell saga he had learned instant transmission as well, so he could perform a Piccolo vs. Pikkon if he needed to, or escape to regenerate... at least until Buu located Cell's energy again.

And of course, Cell could spirit bomb his ass, without having to detransform beforehand, so that could come in handy.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I'm not so sure Cell could summon the Spirit Bomb, it does sort of depend on the willingness of the life on the planet in order to work.

However if all power levels were equal and you were talking about Kid Buu, Cell would be the clear winner. Kid Buu really wasn't much in skill, if he hadn't had the power then he wouldn't have survived nearly as long as he did.

In the end Buu was just a really powerful child, how could he compete with someone who had the skills of so many different warriors?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol nice converstion on the fihgt but first let me get things straight:

Yes its kidd buu
Buu cannont do candy attack
Buu doesnt feel like Absorbing now ppl
Cell's core exists and when its exposed it learns the attack that was used on it
Cell and buu can do their planet destructo at any time

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This calls for a moderated Role Play. If only there was a forum *here* for that kind of thing... we could always take this over to Aisha's site, if she isn't angry at me for something I apparently almost started in that last thread.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Nah this is cool here i think...

***ON TOPIC***

YEa Cell DOES have more of a brain to use than Buu, with all these "rules" cell would win undoubtedly

Best answers
Kid Buu cant do candy attack. Cell is the pinacle of perfection. He'll win.

Best answers
um....actuallly kid buu can do the candy attack .....he almost did it to ssj3 coku but it missed. But, he doesn't eat candy anymore nor does he absorb people because he got really angry and said something bout he doesn't need to absorb and he would use his own power to destroy goku and vegeta.

Back to the topic.
I would say that Buu would win because of various reasons. Like he can draw energy very quickly like when he blew the planet. He regeneration is much more quicker than Cell's. Buu can absorb cell but cell cannot do the same because Buu would simply expand in Cell's body just like how he did with Vegetto. If buu did catch him with his pink crap and either abosrob him which he probaly wouldn't or just blew up Cell in it. hm...Spirit Bomb would take a long time to make....Cell regeration is really a good upper hand because it takes forever for cell to regerate and Cell has to take the pain while Buu feels a little and quickly changes. The fact that Buu just needs like a dot of his pink stuff to recover it all while cell needs a full cell and the fact that he needs alot of time to regenerate. Overall I think Buu would win.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Buu was a cheap-ass opponent... on topic though, kid buu is too stupid to eat Cell. If he missed Goku with the candy attack, he'd miss Cell. After all, Cell would be at an equal power level, and he has all the training of some 6 warriors. Cell's smart... and if it all didn't end right away, Cell would find a weakness to exploit. If Cell used some of his better attacks like Kikaho or Final Flash, Buu might be up against more than he bargained for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom