Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He said he could have killed Fat Buu. He didn't say anything about Kid Buu. In fact, Kib Buu's power level isn't really mentioned on the show. Neither is SSJ3 Goku's. We can only assume that since SSJ3 Goku couldn't defeat Kid Buu, that Kid Buu was stronger than Fat Buu, which would put him near or equal to SSJ3 Goku.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Cell would win.

Smarter. In my opinion hes prolly my favorite villian, since he doesnt show his true evil, and is the only one who acts lieka human, Example, while him and Goku were fighting Goku dodged or richochets his attack or sumthing and cell says , "I just knew you would do sumthing sooo heroic"

lol sounded *** ... But Cell's cool

If Fatbuu and Cell were at equal strength, Cell would obliverate Buu.They can both regenerate, Cell would be faster and do alot more damage.
Still hard to say, Buu might do sum sneaky **** like turn cell into candy or sumthing

Best answers
Everyone says that Buu's regeneration is faster...well thats cuz his defense power sucked my grendol...if you will notice, Krillin's DD went right through cell...but rather than slice him it got broken in two. Goku (not powered up) threw a DD at buu and sliced him up...Cell wouldn't need to regenerate as bad because his defense power is greater...and quite frankly, Cell just looks better...

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG another dead topic brought back! ....

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:\

This topic will never see the light of day again.

*closed*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom