Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buu

• Stop bothering me.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
hmm well on one hand, buu is the more psychotic of the two, i think that buu has a lot more rage and would probably do a big freak out on cell and pwn his ass.

But cell though, cell has saiyan genes, when nearly killed cell comes back stronger then ever. so if buu didnt finish him off right away then buu would be screwed. Buu also doesnt have as big of a library of moves as cell does. But the moves buu does have he seems to do them quite well.

Id say its a toss up. Buu is crazy powerful and has alot of rage (hehe cell just gets all fat when hes mad and threatens to blow up) but when cell regenerates he gets stronger and he has more moves.

Best answers
Buu is better "end of story"

orelse someone think that cell is good.... :]

Best answers
Lets look at it this way.....

Buu and cell fight eachother....

Cell shoots a hole in buu, buu regenerates.....

Buu shoots a hole in Cell, Cell regenerates and gains power level....

Since they are both equal power level, they cant destroy eachother power to power alone, so they will regenerate at least once. The difference is, cell gains power, so he would eventually win

Best answers
ahh but cell has to be totally blown away to get stronger (i.e near death), just a hole wouldnt do it, it would have to be pretty much all of him. And it takes cell longer to regenerate, so if buu sensed that little piece of cell left, cell would be toast, but if buu didnt then buu would be toast when cell regenerated. It could go either way.

Best answers
Originally posted by Twilight
Lets look at it this way.....

Buu and cell fight eachother....

Cell shoots a hole in buu, buu regenerates.....

Buu shoots a hole in Cell, Cell regenerates and gains power level....

Since they are both equal power level, they cant destroy eachother power to power alone, so they will regenerate at least once. The difference is, cell gains power, so he would eventually win
sorry for te stupid question: cell can regenerate ??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cell can regenerate yes but it takes time for him to regenerate because remember that episode where cell sucks up piccolos arm? piccolo tricked him into talking to him long enought to regenerate his arm

Best answers
and because he has saiyan genes, when he is almost killed, but survives, he gains power (after he comes back from when goku telported him to kai's planet to blow up)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How can you say Buu is faster than Cell? I've never seen them race. Besides, we're talking about equal power levels, which means roughly equal strength and speed. Buu has no technique aside from being invicible and stretchy, whereas Cell was most likely programmed with each form of martial art used by Goku, Vegeta, and Tien, among others. I mean, you can be a great boxer and be able to run at 16 miles per hour, but a scrawny monk could probably kick your ass. The martial arts are the obvious advantage. Even if Buu was faster, Cell would still have that huge advantage.

Best answers
he gains power when harmed, dosnt matter if its near death

Best answers
Buu. He's stronger, faster, fatter, pinker, and unlike Cell, Buu can obtain powers, and turn people into chocolate. Cell may have babies, but Buu is just better.

Best answers
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
How can you say Buu is faster than Cell?
Buu is faster than Cell. And about power level and speed, did you watch the Cell sag? If so your favorite villian makes his point several times that speed and power aren't the same thing. He told Trunks and Gohan that they couldnt beat him just by powering up that they would be no chance with an opponent that had any sort of speed. Buu caught up to SSJ Gohan with total ease, even if he was SSJ2 Buu would have caught up to Gohan, just like he could catch up to SSJ3 Goku. Buu is faster, and in the end speed is the key. Just like in ESF.

Best answers
thats cuz he was stronger, and in this poll they are of equal strength

Best answers
Lets try reading my post again. Dont reply unless you understand what the perosn you are replying to is talking about. Power and speed are 2 different things. Cell explained this S E V E R A L times. Buu is much faster than Cell. Buu would win.

Best answers
buu would kick his butt, although cell can regenrate but he doesnt go by airlike fumes, buu does. buu prolly win coz he has stronger cooler attacks.

Best answers
WTF is wrong with you? Guy who made this thread (sorry i forgot the name) you are obviously biased against Buu. Saying Buu cant use candy attack, that is one of his main moves. Just because Kid Buu didnt use doesnt mean he can't, what logic are you using? Thinking the original form of buu can't use candy attack and then the fat form can? what the **** do you think he got the attack from the fat kaio?? Anyway.....Buu would win, especially Kid buu he is a melee master. BTW is buu can't use candy attack cell can't use his skill copying ability. Ok? that would be a fair thing to say, you are saying cell can't absorb and Buu cant candy attack or absorb?? that is 2 things buu cant do and 1 thing cell cant do. And even if it is equal PL doesnt mean someone can't win. buu wins the polls proves it. Cell can't make a spirit bomb, ffs do you even watch the seris? he could make a death ball MAYBE but i dont think he knows how to.

Buu = win.

PS: you said something about cell being too smart to be turned into candy? cell and buu have never fought before so they dont know each others moves, but buu has fought all the saiyans and beat them (except goku in the end he loses to spirit bomb) so basically buu knows what to expect from cell since he is just copy of piccolo and the saiyans. And i don't think cell is all that smart either, you know in the episode where Goku must explain instant transmission cell was like "wtf is that? duhhhh!" i mean he didnt say it like that but that is what it amounts to.

Best answers
Ok people it goes like this Buu is retarded and should be dead countless numbers of times, But no. Even after he has been blasted into tiny chunks and then fried to dust he mysteriously comes back from no where. Ummmm ahhh.... huhhh oh yeah his ashes can regenerate thats right, or oh Buu turn to smoke and reform pow pow, bah ***.

Buu has no strategy what so ever, and just like in the fight between Piccolo and Freeza, strategy will win out most of the time. So my vote goes to Cell because he has a keen intellect and technique to back it up. Cells only problem is that he gets a bit to ****y just like Vegita so he might underestimate Buu in the beginning.

Now if we had Piccolo and Cell at equal power levels that would be a real fight people.

Best answers
ITS IS NOT BOO IT IS BUU ******!! (i did this * not a mod)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cell was more thought out than buu which is why he is a better charater

i mean toryiama orginal wanted to end at cell saga but got pushed into going into buu saga

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What the hell, Morrone? Think about it... if Cell was faster than Trunks when Trunks was equal to his power, than as Cell's power increased, so would his speed. They told us on those episodes that there was a balance between strength and speed. That doesn't mean that you can have a power level of 10 and move at the speed of light. Part of your power level is, in fact, your speed; just not all of it. If Cell's power was boosted up to Buu's level, and it didn't make him bulkier, meaning he kept the same build like Goku did from SSj to SSj3, Cell would have comparable speed. The difference would come down to technique, like I said, damnit. Even if Buu was quicker, Cell actually has some training programmed into him, and he'd know how to counter.

Candy attack is almost as cheap as his physical invulnarability. You can't say it's unfair not letting him use it, because what the hell is it? A free, nearly unavoidable insta-gib attack. Buu was a cheap ass character all the way around, it's only fair to take away at least one of his rediculous abilities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom