'Breaking News' Saddam to be Hanged today or tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I have to admit dan that your view of America is a bit askew. People outside the United States who say we are some big evil money-loving tyrant trying to take over the world have the same effect/credibility as an American saying "lol Canada is weird =X"

And honestly, if there had to be one country to have nuclear arms, I would feel safest it was the United States (or..er...Canada :X Scotland ain't bad either...but you get the idea). Not because "oh we would never use nuclear arms!", but because we have had experience using them in warfare in WWII and I hope that is the only time anybody uses them. We know what they can do and the way out government works, it'd be pretty difficult for us to say "they make me so mad! Let's just nuke them!". While I honestly do believe, based off the knowledge I have so far, there are countries with corrupt dictators who have far more control over their nation/government than the US has on their own, who would use nuclear, chemical, or biological weapons.

I do hope, however, that we and other countries involved in taking down Saddam, make it a habit of taking down corrupt leaders. Worldly affairs does not need to get any more messy than it is now.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I understood that from the first post, I was expressing my opinion about it, thats about it.

That man used to kill his own people without thinking twice, it may not be our call to decide his fate but I believe he desurves that and more.
Please understand that I'm a very passive person. And does he deserve it? Probably, I never said he didn't. I know what he did, and he's being punished for it. I said I could never fathom taking another human beings life away from them, I never said he doesn't deserve to die.

Someone, in essence, is going to kill him, which is what he did. Somewhat hypocritical but I can understand it. I was just stating I can't think of killing someone. It's just not in my grasp.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just in case any of you decide to skip the link, Saddam is dead.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well, since the person is dead we can only wish him not to do bad thing in hell. well kim jong-il would be next I assume. lol

Best answers
So....when do you thinkt he video will be on youtube only to be taken off due to copyrights?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@ hellrider: ....

Wtf?

@ Saru: I'm sure they'll make sure as many people as possible see it.

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I see no laughing matter...

but anyways, I wonder how this will effect the future of America...

and..

@Dan - I kinda wished you stopped hating on America, because No, we're not going to take over your country.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's been speculated that Saddam Hussein's execution is going to cause more problems among the warring factions. A few of the articles on MSNBC are saying that January will be an interesting month.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I see no laughing matter...

but anyways, I wonder how this will effect the future of America...
here's the answer and it will be pretty simple.

bright side is everyone will afraid of us in hell and never screw us again.

or you can go the dark side and imagining how worse would happan in the future(as much as you want!!).

well, just relax....nothing will happan when we wake up in the morrning.

think brightly! that just a 69 years old geek got hanged by a original rope....nothing special as you thought that much.

EDIT: or you can tell me what worse would happan to everyone and share to us.....I'd glad to hear!

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
here's the answer and it will be pretty simple.

bright side is everyone will afraid of us in hell and never screw us again.

or you can go the dark side and imagining how worse would happan in the future(as much as you want!!).

well, just relax....nothing will happan when we wake up in the morrning.

think brightly! that just a 69 years old geek got hanged by a original rope....nothing special as you thought that much.

EDIT: or you can tell me what worse would happan to everyone and share to us.....I'd glad to hear!
A lot of things can happen, and will happen. Whether they are big, small, noticeable, unnoticeable remains to be seen. Don't forget that even though people are celebrating over Saddam Hussein's death, there are also people who aren't very happy.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
A lot of things can happen, and will happen. Whether they are big, small, noticeable, unnoticeable remains to be seen. Don't forget that even though people are celebrating over Saddam Hussein's death, there are also people who aren't very happy.
I wouldn't mind his death and to me he's just like a dead little insert to me..

yeah, some of his follower will burn in rage and some of his enemies will be happy in hell...but even he's dead the world still running and I still watch my tv and enjoy my taco....see......nothing happan....you're worry too much!!

EDITEDoh...that reminds me couple months ago when that boldy kim jong-il tried to launch the nuke-test.......well nothing happan...no nuke war and no economic panic...everything running eventually!!

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

yeah, some of his follower will burn in rage and some of his enemies will be happy in hell...but even he's dead the world still running and I still watch my tv and enjoy my taco....see......nothing happan....you're worry too much!!

EDITEDoh...that reminds me couple months ago when that boldy kim jong-il tried to launch the nuke-test.......well nothing happan...no nuke war and no economic panic...everything running eventually!!
One event in history can spark many more, so nothing might not happen now, but that doesn't prevent something from happening in the future.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
One event in history can spark many more, so nothing might not happen now, but that doesn't prevent something from happening in the future.

that tells me that you already change the future, because the fact that will never happan when you try to tell every one. so...that's wait and see.(wanna bet for 2 grand if that happaned!?)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I don't now if you are being dangerously optimistic to pass the time, but it definantly will take more than a day to see adequate public response. I mean YOU may be fine, but what about other people? For instance, an Iraqi Saddam follower kills/hurts another Iraqi for celebrating his death. That man and his family have now just suffered =/.

Now this may just be me but...I smell uncover bunker....

I actually don't think his death will be a great of a violent impact as some are worried about. I would think that that region has a lot more problems to deal with than Saddam being killed.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually don't think his death will be a great of a violent impact as some are worried about. I would think that that region has a lot more problems to deal with than Saddam being killed.
It's being speculated that violence is going to increase in Iraq.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's what common sense tells us, MC.

Hellrider, I don't mean to be a **** but you seem to be a little too young to appreciate the scope of what may happen now that the rightful leader of Iraq is dead.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I don't now if you are being dangerously optimistic to pass the time, but it definantly will take more than a day to see adequate public response. I mean YOU may be fine, but what about other people? For instance, an Iraqi Saddam follower kills/hurts another Iraqi for celebrating his death. That man and his family have now just suffered =/.

first, this person was(he's dead) nothing to do with me and I don't know him too. well you can worry those people are suffering from FAR and FAR FAR away from your house...but there's a question! what can you do!? I'll expect you will go insane if you're worry too much about other people who's never cancerning to your existence(guess you're the one who's suffering because you're worry those people you don't even know....how impressive!). listin to my advise.....nothing will happan!

I'd rather choose to worry about what's my lunch tomorrow and what tv show I'm going to watch...

EDITwe ain't responsible for his death, first! the judge are iraqi and the assessor are iraqi too....non of us can change their decission. why are we have to worry if we didn't do this!? why?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In other words, if it doesn't affect you this instant, pretend it doesn't exist.

Like I said, you might be too young to understand this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom