'Breaking News' Saddam to be Hanged today or tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
In other words, if it doesn't affect you this instant, pretend it doesn't exist.

Like I said, you might be too young to understand this.

do not put me to the different person.....

and what makes you think I'm young!?

I just try to ignore those political ****

and I was try to help all of you from desaperation by worry about "some one will kill us all"...bla bla..bla

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I saw this on Wikipedia:

Libya's leader Muammar al-Gaddafi described Saddam's Trial as illegal. As a prisoner of war, international conventions prohibit his trial. Qaddafi added that America and Britain must be put on trial in this matter. CNN reported that Saddam Hussein's lawyer has stated that Saddam's trial was unfair. One of Saddam's lawyers talked to Fox News correspondent Greta Van Susteren about Saddam's trial and execution. Video of the conversation is located on the FOX News Iraq Center.

Human Rights Watch issued a statement claiming the "execution follows a flawed trial and marks a significant step away from the rule of law in Iraq".
Just note that this was recently added to the page, so it could be changed.

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers

do not put me to the different person.....

and what makes you think I'm young!?

I just try to ignore those political ****

and I was try to help all of you from desaperation by worry about "some one will kill us all"...bla bla..bla
You're really not helping anyone, and if you're ignoring political crap, you really shouldn't have any say because you have no idea what's going on.

and..

I really don't know if he had to die or not and for some reason I don't think it was right and if some of you think it was a good thing to kill him, I'm sure you guys have some pretty good reasons.

I just really hate the guys who are all like:

"I want him dead"
Why?
"I dunno"

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hell, his trial was illegal. He should have been tried at the hague. There's no way in hell he was going to get a fair trial in his own country, because those who opposed his regime are now in power.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
You're really not helping anyone, and if you're ignoring political crap, you really shouldn't have any say because you have no idea what's going on.

and..

I really don't know if he had to die or not and for some reason I don't think it was right and if some of you think it was a good thing to kill him, I'm sure you guys have some pretty good reasons.

I just really hate the guys who are all like:

"I want him dead"
Why?
"I dunno"
ok. who the hell's care about the guy lost the power and got cought in the later execution by his people. we may be know him but that just from those boardcast platform. no body wants to see some certain person die and no body care the death of these people.

Libya's leader Muammar al-Gaddafi described Saddam's Trial as illegal. As a prisoner of war, international conventions prohibit his trial. Qaddafi added that America and Britain must be put on trial in this matter. CNN reported that Saddam Hussein's lawyer has stated that Saddam's trial was unfair. One of Saddam's lawyers talked to Fox News correspondent Greta Van Susteren about Saddam's trial and execution. Video of the conversation is located on the FOX News Iraq Center.

Human Rights Watch issued a statement claiming the "execution follows a flawed trial and marks a significant step away from the rule of law in Iraq".
well, let's said this is an unknown evidence. I was fish around about why was saddam executed so....fast! we can only state his people want him die more than those head leader in the world!?

Hell, his trial was illegal. He should have been tried at the hague. There's no way in hell he was going to get a fair trial in his own country, because those who opposed his regime are now in power.
now you're talking the truth........there's nothing to do with us...

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, let's said this is an unknown evidence. I was fish around about why was saddam executed so....fast! we can only state his people want him die more than those head leader in the world!?
Saddam Hussein had to be executed before January according to their laws. The law stated something along the lines that someone who is slated to be executed has to be executed within 30 days of the trial. I'm not sure about what it exactly said, so please correct me if I stated it incorrectly.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hellrider, if you don't care, then stop talking about it. We get it. If it isn't in front of us, it doesn't matter. Wear blinders, pretend nothing from across the world will ever affect you and live in your false bliss.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know, I still think something's wrong. I don't think he should have died. I mean, he deserves it, but I think it was a bad move on their part =/
Just a feeling.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hash, that's a bannable offense. I'll give you perhaps 2 hours to figure out a way to explain to me why I shouldn't ban you for that link.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know Wikipedia is great for looking up information... but a news source? I must say, this is the first I've heard of Wikipedia's current events. I may need to check this out more often, it's good to know what's going on in the world.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
In my opinion, if Bush didn't attack Iraq, none of this would happen - but then all of this leads to Osama and attack on twins in 2001.

In end his death will only be used as a catalisator for mess and violence in Iraq, just wait and see.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i saw at bbc channel after i woke up the saddam's execution partially.
well, now it's over.

but i still think someone worse than saddam could become an underground terrorist leader and avenge saddam or something

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
May he rest in peace. Do you have any idea how it is when you know the time of your death? Horrible, man. And now because of that, more people will die. I knew it all along. People are stupid, narrow-minded and arrogant. It's in our nature. I bet thousands of people said what I have said, no one listens. And you know what? I don't care anymore. They dug their own grave. Maybe not THEIR grave, but the grave of other innocent people. It makes me sick.

And no, I will not stop hating America, because they bombed my ****ing town, killed my aunt in it, and killed thousands of my people. That's something I can't forgive, and won't forgive. But I won't express that hate here. Oh wait, I already have!

In my opinion, if Bush didn't attack Iraq, none of this would happen - but then all of this leads to Osama and attack on twins in 2001.

In end his death will only be used as a catalisator for mess and violence in Iraq, just wait and see.
Finally, someone that understands.

EDIT: Forgot to add this. Just so you know, when I say I hate america, I mean I hate the bastards who bombed me. I don't hate anyone on this forum just for being american, because none of this is his/her fault. I hate Bush, I hate Clinton, I hate the ****ing government, but not anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom