Bleach Discussion [Anime spoilers]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Erm, are we talking about the anime or the manga here? I'm pretty sure this is an anime discussion thread.

Anyways, incase you guys have forgotten, it could have been 11 seconds since the Japanese have an incredibly poor sense of time when it comes to anime. I mean just look at Dragonball Z. 5 minutes to the Japanese is actually closer to 100 minutes to anyone who isn't a Darwin Award winner.
We're talking about the manga, that's why we put it in white.
The anime fight was about 11 seconds "anime-time".

SPOILER
I just had an idea: Maybe Ichigo's hollow transformation is now permanent because he's in hueco mundo.
Chad's powers also increased in HC, because they are similar to that of a hollow (as stated by himself).
Now Ichigo's powers are that of a hollow, which could explain why he has no time limit anymore.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow didn't think of that. I think that is quite plausible, although I don't think we'll ever find out for sure since who cares if he's kickin ass and taking names?

Best answers
Hueco Mundo!
Finally we can see pwnage fights lol.
I can't wait. But seriously first we have to wait through some **** fights.....

Best answers
I suppose it'll show Tatsuki finding Urahara shop. :/
And some flashbacks of Inoue. And Ichigo Uryuu rivalry.

SPOILER: Wait, when does the Ishin Ryuuken meet take place? Isn't it about now?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Interesting enough, the latest episode showed more than I was expecting. Hopefully it'll continue at this pace.

Best answers
I suppose it will. That's one think about Bleach anime. It does the canon part of the story quite splendidly. The fillers suck, but atleast they aren't pulling a Shippuuden on us.

SPOILER The manga is getting stupid again. Nel just stopped pwning. However with her release, it'll be a different story, I suppose.

Best answers
Double post.... sorry but it has to be done.

I was wrong about the manga sucking right now.

SPOILER!!!1 ZARAKI KENPACHI!!!111 **** YES!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy crap this weeks manga got me excited

Zaraki, Byakuya, and Mayuri!!!

Best answers
Oh yeah, the manga is going pretty sweetly now.
spoilers
I love seeing Mayuri kicking Syazel's ass. Reall, the Espad was getting on my nerves. Its been too long. The bacteria in Uryuu's body did surprise me but it could be expected of Mayuri. Kubo has matched up the most similar pairs, though. What with nnoitara and Kenpachi being mental and all. I suppose Konjiki ashizogi jizou's gass attack will kill Syazel off in the next chapter, but I can sort of picture Mayuri bottling him up. And then comes the madman. I can't wait to see Zaraki's fight. I hope it isn't skipped off like how Ukitake's fight with the 1st squad capt was skipped way back. Hell I want to see Zaraki's new powers.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The manga is very cool...I think Soul Society might as well send in more captains and fighters...I think they could easily take down the Espada and Aizen right now.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's probably been asked before, but I haven't gotten into Bleach manga yet so what's with the series at the moment? I can't work out if it's fillers or not-fillers, I read on some other sites that its half-filler and half not.

That would probably explain why some episodes are good and some are pretty disgraceful, I know the forest of the menos was filler, but is the Hueco Mundo arc legit?

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
As for the latest goodies in the anime, looks like Rukia just met a familiar face.
Could it be Shiba Kaien? 13th Division's former Vice Captain! Only time will tell!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Manga spoliers:
Wow Kurotsi is a badass. He's definitely one of my favorite characters for being an evil and creepy BAMF. I can't wait to see what unfolds next. I hope they show the Kenpachi fight next.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So Ishida pulls out a light saber and kicks some ass with it. George Lucas is so gonna sue.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
True, that was the last thing I was expecting. I was like "wtf, Star Wars now?"... Let me guess, they'll explain it as being some kind of spirit particle manipulator thingy. Ugh, I was hoping for something cooler.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I already predicted it from the beginning, it only makes since though, I mean, what else should he have used? A spirit particle missile launcher?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well he has like 4 or 5 of them, so they're probably limited use, but I do think a spirit particle missile launcher would make more sense for a ranged fighter like Ishida then his wannabe light saber/zanpaku-to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom