Bleach Discussion [Anime spoilers]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
damn...well I knew he was at least a lot more powerful then Grimm. I wonder what role he's going to play in the coming chapters.

Best answers
spoilerswait wait, I dont think Nell still is #3.... Maybe that girl Arrancar is the new #3.
Or maybe im wrong
a very valid point about the current fight

Spoiler

What I think will happen next is that the 4th will come back and pwn nell, then she'll release her sword and then he'll release his and from there Nell will win overall, but there is just too much for ichgo to deal with at once and I really think that now would be the time to get out and run back to soul society while Ichgo trains with the vizards there can't be anymore twists, I just can't take anymore..... Spoiler + what the hell happened to Rukia, is she finally dead or not? she was kind of a pointless character anyone without bankai but still it feels like she was just kinda left to be ignored

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok this is full of spoilers and pretty long.

Nell:
She still has the original #3 on her back, it's not burned or something like that.
Could mean that she is still #3, or that noone cared about removing it, since she turned into a little kid with no power.

Ichigos father thingy:
He was captain, no doubt, but am I the only one that's confused with the fact that he's human?
So far, Ichigo was the only Shinigami that was human, all the other Shinigami were humans that died.

More: And the Vizard confuse me too. None of them show any characteristics of a Shinigami,
except that dude whoose Zanpaktou is a dagger (which looks like a shikai).
I mean Vaizard are supposed to be the human equivalent to Arrancar, which means Shinigami that develop hollow powers.

To Arsen about Ichigo: Ichigo is pretty much a Vaizard.
That comment from the Arrancar (Espada?) in the manga only shows that the Arrancar never met humans that were that powerful.
She basically says Ichigo is as strong as an espada (or that she has never seen an Espada fight that hard with someone who's not Espada),
not that he is one.

And last but not least:
Ichigo can't possibly fight and win against Espada of rank < 6.
He barely defeated Grimm, by suddenly somehow becoming Hollow without a time limit (the only limit being his reiatsu).
The only sudden jump in power I could see coming in LN would be cero (which would pwn like... like... you know).
But even that wouldn't be enough for #4 Espada and above. I mean Ulquiorra pwnt every fight with his bare hands.
And the arc can't end with all Espada dead/defeated and Aizen defeated, I mean the end would be more dramatic, like almost summoning the keys.
You know "Karakurra's people all might die, I have to stop you know" and Ichigo ganis uber powerup and pwns Aizen
:p

Whew, that was long

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think The vaizard used to be Shinigami but got kicked out b/c they wanted to obtain the Hollow power. I mean they do all have Zanpaktou. That's just my thought on that.

About Nell Grimmjow also lost his ranking, but got it back by killing that 8 armed dude right? So he must have gotten his number back somehow as well. Or it wasn't taken it off (I don't remember it ever being taken off)

Best answers
The reason why nell aint an espada right now was that her power got shrivelled up (Iishin anyone?) And hence she turned iunto her "chibi" form. And got pwned by that 5 dude.

oh and can a mod turne this into a manga thread? its getting hard using spoiler notices. there's no point since the only ones who're posting here have read the manga.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OH SNAP, HUGE MO****IN SPOLER!

Inoue is in love with Ichigo, OMG OMG OMG WTF!? I kinda saw something like that coming when she was told she could only say goodbye to one person.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I saw that coming 139 episodes away, however I wasn't expecting anything to happen anytime soon. I thought Rukia was going to do something since she was in the room with Ichigo for a while... or maybe she already did?

Bah, it was a corny episode.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
At least now they're finally going to go to Heuco Mundo.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Probably not just yet. But I'm sure when they figure out what's going on they will.

Best answers
Spunky, read the manga. Because Bleach is going to become really boring right about now. And the manga rocks right now.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not really one for mangas. Hellsing was about the only manga I've ever enjoyed. I just don't have the patience to sit and look at drawings.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Something has been bugging me for a while and it might be a hint at what's to come. I remember when Ichigo was fighting his inner hollow, his inner hollow told him this before he disappeared:

If you really want to control my power, make sure you don't die before I show up again!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I remember that. Hmm, I don't know if it's relevant to what's coming or not. If it is, I hope it's something cool.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Something has been bugging me for a while and it might be a hint at what's to come. I remember when Ichigo was fighting his inner hollow, his inner hollow told him this before he disappeared:
That's one thing about Bleach, there are questions purposely being left unanswered to have more things to reveal later on in the anime.

Best answers
i think it hints towards the fact that the only way Ichgo can increase his time in hollow form would be to be close to death

SpoilerThink about it, during all his training with the vizards he can only do 11 seconds? Yet he goes to Hueco Mundo and he seems to be close to doing as long as he likes (it's obvious that the fight with Grimmjaw was longer then 11 seconds and that somehow he just went past his limit JUST because he was close to death) While you could argue he was close to death against Nnoitra it's still true that everyone has a limit, even Ichgo and after just fighting one espada it would be silly for him to beat another oneSpoiler

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When they go to HC, it's after another 3 months. So maybe he mastered it in that time.
Afterall, he's the guy that obtained Bankai in 3 days.

After reading the last chapter, it is clear that Nell isn't #3 anymore.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea but he wasn't close to death. He just said that he was having so much fun fighting grimmjow that he could keep that form. Being close to death had nothing to do with it, even though Orihime didn't heal him completely he still wasn't near close to death, she did heal him a good amount. And it didn't seem at anytime during the fight it seemed he was close to death, since in his hollow form he could wash the floor with grimmjow's face. End.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Erm, are we talking about the anime or the manga here? I'm pretty sure this is an anime discussion thread.

Anyways, incase you guys have forgotten, it could have been 11 seconds since the Japanese have an incredibly poor sense of time when it comes to anime. I mean just look at Dragonball Z. 5 minutes to the Japanese is actually closer to 100 minutes to anyone who isn't a Darwin Award winner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom