Bleach Discussion [Anime spoilers]

Best answers
Next big fight coming up is sado-kuns! I've been waiting for the anime of this FOREVER, hopefully they don't botch it up and make it as cool as it was in the manga, LOVE CHAD, fave character evar.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was hoping for like a full body crazy chad, instead he just supercharged his arm which is still cool I guess. I'm looking forward to the continuation of the fight though, since the start was pretty awesome.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
308 spoilers
How ****ing powerful did Kenpachi get? We always knew he was some maniac that could sustain heavy damage and still fight.
But back in SS non-Bankai Ichigo could beat him, and now he beats up Nnoitra,
who didn't even have to lay a finger on Hollow-Bankai-Ichigo to cripple him up (one of his minions did).
And now his eyepatch is removed. If Nnoitra's release isn't something extremely powerful then that fight is over within the next chapter.
But I guess his release will have some kind of speciality.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should really specify that by 308 spoilers, you mean 308 MANGA spoilers. -_-

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can't blame him for your stupidity :)

308 certainly was impressive!
I only hope the anime will show the same quality.

Next week is going to be good for both :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Prozac said:
Can't blame him for your stupidity :)
Like I said, I don't follow the manga. Last I checked, this was the anime thread, not the manga thread. -_-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright so I bit the bullet and caught up on Bleach manga. First off, thought it was orchestrated wonderfully, <nerdrage> the problem I do have with it is inconsistencies in strength and etc. spoiler Basically the captain's vs. the Espada, basically Ichigo and Zaraki were pretty much even during the soul society arc and since then Ichigo has learnt bankai, and how to use his hollow powers whereas Zaraki we haven't really seen him do anything to improve (although as a side note I think he'll possibly learn shikai in the next chapter or so.) yet for the most part he's been even with Nnoitra whereas Ichigo got his butt whooped. Same sorta scenario with the other captain battles, Uryuu and Renji combined couldn't do much compared to what Mayuri did, although I admit Mayuri planned out the fight a few steps ahead of his opponent.

Anyway whats everybody elses thoughts on all that? </nerdrage>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mayuri is just plain genius. I like his new look a lot better too.

As for Zaraki I agree with you that he unlocked his sword, I just can't wait to see it...imagine bankai too 8-0.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I'd say he pretty much has to get Shikai, otherwise he's pretty screwed, he's probably the only captain that has a lot of room to improve (and that's saying something considering he's the most crazy strong one of the lot.)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Somewhat spoilers in here.

Zaraki can't 'learn' shikai. His sword is always in shikai, he mentions that during the fight with Ichigo.
He could learn his Zanpaktou's name, which would give him a power boost I assume,
and the possibility to reach bankai.

More spoilers down here: (for Spunky: Manga spoilers)
@Rocky
Quite a lot of time has passed, and all of SS has been preparing for the war. Of course everyone got stronger.
If I remeber correctly, Ichigo was still worn out from the fight with Grimmjow, that could explain why he was beaten up so badly.
Plus zaraki is a freak, he survives injuries most captains would have died from, and still manages to kick ass.
But I think this fight has to bring the turn, I mean you can't expect Ichigo and his group to defeat Aizen in this arc,
So there has to be a point when they reach their limits and decide to escape with Inoue.
If you look at it: They can barely fight Nnoitra, and he's #5, they can't proceed any further.
It might be possible that Zaraki dies.

My 45 cents.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It might be possible that Zaraki dies.
Bleach would become epic fail if that happens. Besides, nobody important ever dies in Bleach (everybody who's ever sustained "fatal" wounds has somehow come out of it alive).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't think it mentioned that Zaraki's Zanpaktou was in Shikai all the time. I thought that since he didn't know his Zanpaktou's name he couldn't Shikai/Bankai, although I guess Ichigo didn't know the name of his sword at first either. I still remember quite vividly that Zaraki couldn't reach Shikai though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I'm quite sure Zaraki says explicitly that his sword doesn't have a name, meaning it's just a piece of metal, but Zangetsu as he's pumping up Ichigo mentions that Zaraki's sword is screaming out to him, but Zaraki is too caught up in his own power that he's oblivious to it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright. He says it just after the fight really begins (when Ichigo managed to cut him).
For the absolute proof I provide you....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj334Uepe7Q

1:10-1:40
"My soul slayer ain't got a sealed form to begin with. This is my soul slayers true form"

2:00-2:10
"The reason I don't seal my soul slayer is because my spirit force is so huge I couldn't seal it, even if I held it in as hard as I could"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still don't think that means it's impossible for him to seal it. I mean Zaraki is definitely going to have to pull something out of his butt to beat Nnoitra. Maybe Zaraki didn't train but he did some "soul (slayer)" seraching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom