Beta 1.3 Outline Discussion Thread

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They didn't just skip it. They played it, said "Wtf?", played it some more, said "**** this", deemed 1.2 inferior (in terms of the skill needed to play the game along with many other annoying things), and said they'll be back in 1.3. I completely understand their mentality, but I'd choosing to stick around so I don't play like a newbie in 1.3.

Of course 1.3 is going to get boring. Anything that you play often will eventually get boring. That's just the way it is. It has nothing to do with attention span.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
all the players that i played with quit because they couldnt get their fingers/wrist not to hurt after playing for 30 mins hell i wouldve quit to but with the new faces around i just had to put myself into the pile of "fun"

also i was in the tournament dream mode stages and i made like 40 gazillion tournies and only the ones i made/finished in the same day were the ones that were fun/

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I have a queastion what half life need esf1.3 half life 1 or 2 please answer

PS: Sorry for my bad english

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
is there a beta test and as can I participate?

PS: I have translate this text with google
sorry for my bad english

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is a closed beta for 1.3, but 1.2.3 is currently available for download.

Best answers
Hi all... When we are talking about the people who quit because they got bored of 1.2 we can't say that they are noobs.Well i have some ideas about stop plaing esf,but i didin't stop. I like plaing it a lot... I do tournaments with my friends like 1x1,3x3,5x5 it's very interesting so don't stop plaing esf.

And people let the esf creators work on esf 1.3, i think they really got bored of your posts like : "Hey people when does the esf 1.3 come out? plz tell me"

Um.. i don't know is my english good of bad. :) so can you say me is it good or bad. :) thanks a lot.

Best answers
You spelt "plaing" wrong its playing but everything else is spelt perfectly.

Best answers
Hey Dr.gero - 20 thanks, ok now i agree my english teacher is not very bad ;) .

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
You said that the holeee GYNIU force is in but what about jeice?!! i cant see him on the outline discusss PLEASE make it jeice is my favorite character from the gyniu SQUAD
SATISFIED PAIN!?!?!? I put in THE OUTLINE NOW RESPONDE PLEASE

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Andreyesf said:
You said that the holeee GYNIU force is in but what about jeice?!! i cant see him on the outline discusss PLEASE make it jeice is my favorite character from the gyniu SQUAD
SATISFIED PAIN!?!?!? I put in THE OUTLINE NOW RESPONDE PLEASE
Must you have so many caps in your post?. It's up to the team if they will add him in or not, & seeing as he's not mentioned in the outline he might not be put in 1.3.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Much anger I sense in you...
Anyway, the current buddy system makes it a little tough to give someone too many buddies. Perhaps it will change in the future, who knows.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jeice > Burter. Ginyu, Recoome and Guldo are better than him though (more attacks). I'd prefer to see Burter removed and Jeice replace him if it's not possible to have the whole team in.

Best answers
just make a dman jeice model and replace one of the buddies. it's as good as the same thing...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Jeice > Burter. Ginyu, Recoome and Guldo are better than him though (more attacks). I'd prefer to see Burter removed and Jeice replace him if it's not possible to have the whole team in.
If it were too hard to get the whole team in, then I would prefer this as well. Or replace Guldo with Jeice, so Jeice and Burter could possibly have their team attack or something, the purple spinning wave thing. x3

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I want the guy that can stop time in the game. That way when I hold my breath, everyone will freeze and and it'll be like kicking the crap out of someone who just timed out. Something I am very fond of doing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
I want the guy that can stop time in the game. That way when I hold my breath, everyone will freeze and and it'll be like kicking the crap out of someone who just timed out. Something I am very fond of doing.
That's Guldo, the little green frog guy with big, bulging eyes in the sides of his head. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom