Beta 1.3 Outline Discussion Thread

Best answers
I agree with creators-no **** from gt.. because gt is not akira toyanama work..And yeah gohan doesn't have mystic ssj,and about hiding your real power it's very good idea.... :)

Best answers
Yeah, i know about that beamspamming.
It can be easily resolved with a function that denies turbo moves and combact actions during the hiding.
But hey, np.

DMW

Best answers
Why not make it so(if you can,and if you want the pl hider,which i dont just saying)you cant shoot beams.Then there would really be no point for hiding your pl.Im new to this disscution so i got a few questions.Are you gonna change teh Galick Gun aura for vegeta.How about for eye candy,instead of teh plugin for kaoken,add to where turbo goku is kaoken.So you hit turbo you get that red aura thats all,its like kaoken is boosting except,everyone can do it.(But only goku gets red aura of course).You guys plan on adding/changing current characters attacks?AndAre the rumors true about 1.3 being the final release,or are you not sure about that yet?

Best answers
Does anyone know what Majin Vegeta is going to look like? Is he going to have the Saiyan armor or are they going to give him his Buu saga outfit?

Best answers
The real question is: who cares? :p
If u don't like the way he's dressed, u can change his skin.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My guess is that they'll put him in the black shirt or whatever (whatever the Buu saga one is) since from what I've gathered about previous discussion, Majin Vegeta/SSJ2 Vegeta never had that form in Saiyan Armor. So yeah, transforming clothing :p But this is just a guess. I don't have any actual info on this.

Best answers
Hey,admins are there going to be fusions of something like that?

Best answers
Are you guys gonna add a feature eventually where if a person is on a server, that their pwr lvl can be saved? Like.. You come back as strong as when you left. Cause if you did that would be awesome.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would be unfair to new commers to that server.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think they mentioned that saving powerlevels will never be implemented.

I wonder if the start up background will be different in 1.3..

Best answers
It might seam unfair. But what happens if you just had it that the pwr lvl trasnfers over to any server.. Meaning that if it seamed unfair, they could create their own and just work their way up with the bots. Or sit there and get points for kills, where with each kill, they can put the point into strength, speed, ki attacks. I dunno. to my dragonball z was always about becoming stronger. Thats what drove all the characters to become so awesome (But Goku Is Number One)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If your power level could follow you around into all the servers you join, it would mean it is on the clients computer. That means it could be altered or tampered with. Not only that, but someone could sit in a server for a while and crank their power up to the max.

It would be terribly abused.

Best answers
True.. But if you kept it on one server, and then had an area designated just for training. Then couldnt it be considered fair. if its a safe zone.

Best answers
I dont know who said it or if anyone said it but youre real power shoud raise only when u use it to that level. Like when throwing a beam your PL should raise to only how much power u put in the beam. That I think would add a nice depth to the game. Anyway keep up the good work ESF staff c ya

Best answers
i think the meele fighting style should me be more smoother and faster and better

and i also think the ki beams and ki balls should shoot faster

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and i also think the ki beams and ki balls should shoot faster
that would unbalance things to hell for powerful beams , It would be like the beam spammer's dream that would piss everyone off.

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I am glad to see that most of my ideas are actually the same as the teams without even me mentioning any of it. Its like they read my mind. I always liked the idea of grabbing someone from behind, and swooping with them into a wall ;D . I just hope the team adds alot of eyecandy and effects to everything including the return of swoop trails as well as melee explosions(an effect from when a person is meleed into a wall or water).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom