Beta 1.3 Outline Discussion Thread

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain said:
Please, don't spam. I'll give you gold. I swear.

It will be out when it's done and not a moment before.
don't listen to him, He never gave me gold.

So, is tien being implemented into 1.3 or what?

Best answers
I did't even know what spam was, but I konw now... no gold thats not fair... I allready thow that it will come when it's finishst, you tricket me, and Know you gonna pay...
but I dont know how... well I did't get a god answer, about the bot's

Best answers
Just saw something that made me an ideea . Do the add this in 1.3 ? or they should cuz it's catastrophicly great. When i have the last trans with Buu let's say and you're vegeta ssj and you atack me with a blast, if i stay back and don't block and anything
i shouldn't be affected just like cell wassen't when vegeta blasted him with all he's got after trunks was motaly hit

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
_Goku_ said:
Just saw something that made me an ideea . Do the add this in 1.3 ? or they should cuz it's catastrophicly great. When i have the last trans with Buu let's say and you're vegeta ssj and you atack me with a blast, if i stay back and don't block and anything
i shouldn't be affected just like cell wassen't when vegeta blasted him with all he's got after trunks was motaly hit
.... no...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
_Goku_ said:
Most definitely not. What youre suggesting is that a person who is stronger than another cannot be hurt by them. Think of how that would affect game play. I do agree with you though, the effect would be catastrophic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
for some reason it crashes/freezes when i try to view the pdf... could a mod PM me a text copy?

Best answers
Most definitely not. What youre suggesting is that a person who is stronger than another cannot be hurt by them. Think of how that would affect game play. I do agree with you though, the effect would be catastrophic.

You said that , but i did not expresed my self right , i meant just something like this , if i have 500 000 000 Ki and u have 2 mil , you cant hurt me with energy blasts , blue or yellow atak and let's say you're transformed with vegeta , not even galit gun .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's all about balance. You can't have the game like that because then no one would want to join server already in progress.

The way it is now, if your pl is really that high, the dmg they do to you it laughable but you can devastate them.

It'll never be that they can't do any dmg though.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
woud it bee possible to code : at each 10.000.000 the mele dmg that u are doing to raise by 1 ?????

Best answers
Hey pals, don't forget to add system for bots, that you can switch that bots can transform 1,2,3.. times.

Best answers
naahhhh esf 1.3 is taking LONNNNNNNNNNGGGG to come out does anyone know an actual date or around the time it will eventually be released????

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jackbizzle said:
naahhhh esf 1.3 is taking LONNNNNNNNNNGGGG to come out does anyone know an actual date or around the time it will eventually be released????
Yea. When it's done.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Question from Dream:
Will all the maps be remade or tweaked?

Best answers
hey do u think it will come out by christmas? that would be tight

is there any video's out for the public now? or pics?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bioball said:

If you take a look through the older news posts you will find a vid showinbg off trunk's flamethrower and a few other things. You'll also find a a demonstration of pc jhoe's fx system in another vid if I recall correctly.

When it's done, you should stop asking. It's like asking a teacher in a school "when will I get my school certificate ?", things take time & work you know.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bioball said:

Try the force pit.

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Pain said:
Yea. When it's done.
After about 10 million times saying that, you think someone would catch on??

Best answers
how could i get into the foce pit or , win myself a place there can anybody say that please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom