Beta 1.3 Outline Discussion Thread

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, here are my questions:

1) How will this "buddy system" work? Will it kinda be like a transformation except he does some thing like "Hey guys! I need some help!" and all of the sudden he flys away and another dude comes in?

2) The stamina system: Will it replace the depletion in ki when hitting? How will it work?

3) Turbo charged turbo?

4) What are ALL of the new attacks?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) We dont know, their team hasnt said anything.

2) Afraid I cant help you here...

3) As far as I know theyre doing this.

4) They havent ALL been added or announced hitherto, but check the beta outline to see whats been announced.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if people want an adult gohan in , it could be done , why not use the buddy system for normal gohan when he reaches a certain pl he could go adult (giving gohan a little match up i guess) and maybe a little pl gain to reach a trans after that happens for balance.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saiyan_Overlord said:
if people want an adult gohan in , it could be done , why not use the buddy system for normal gohan when he reaches a certain pl he could go adult (giving gohan a little match up i guess) and maybe a little pl gain to reach a trans after that happens for balance.
The problem with that is, it would look kinda weird. I think ESF should do what Budokai did and have Adult Gohan seperate from Teen Gohan. I mean Adult Gohand had three transes, SSJ, SSJ2 and Mystic so he qualifies. I know people will say "But that doesn't make sense, how could Teen Gohan fight Adult Gohan?" Well alot of things don't make sense like Captin Ginyu being able to fight Majin Buu or Frieza fighting the androids. In the show, that could have never happened with the timeline but in ESF its possible so I think when selecting Gohan you get to choose either Teen Gohan or Adult.

Best answers
Cool, i'm soooo excited about the more future upgrade to esf...
but time sure is long.. hope they SPEEd UP!!!!

Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
The problem with that is, it would look kinda weird. I think ESF should do what Budokai did and have Adult Gohan seperate from Teen Gohan. I mean Adult Gohand had three transes, SSJ, SSJ2 and Mystic so he qualifies. I know people will say "But that doesn't make sense, how could Teen Gohan fight Adult Gohan?" Well alot of things don't make sense like Captin Ginyu being able to fight Majin Buu or Frieza fighting the androids. In the show, that could have never happened with the timeline but in ESF its possible so I think when selecting Gohan you get to choose either Teen Gohan or Adult.
yep, that's why i posted my suggestion with gohan - teen gohan can't fight majin buu because of the timeline, because it doesn't make sense.

and i know how the buddy system will work (i'm not in the force pit or anything). but i don't know exactly. and i won't tell about it unless anyone from the dev team or so, will let me :p .

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Super Krillin said:
When is this 1.3 coming out i cant hold on any longer im losing my mind:|
When its done.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super Krillin said:
When is this 1.3 coming out i cant hold on any longer im losing my mind:|
The team will release 1.3 when its done and when they want to release it. Remember they have alot of stuff to do to make sure this thing is perfect so it will take some time.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Poeple are silly things. Just chill out. I go on to the ESF site atleast twice a day, hoping against all odds that 1.3 will be out, and everytime I see nothing I say "wow, if 1.3 is taking this long its going to rock". And yes I do talk to myself. And I'm also greatfull that they don't tell us "after september 2004" guys anything, cause that will just make 1.3 so much better when it does come out. Think of it as your birthday, do u really wanna know what u'r getting.

Best answers
POOOPPOOOOOPOOOOOPOOOOOOPOOOOOOPOOOOOP ha got ur attention. THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD WAS WHEN!!!!! 1.3 would come out and not 1 person discussed . WHEN IS IT COMIN OUT
that!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DRAG(::)NFIRE said:
POOOPPOOOOOPOOOOOPOOOOOOPOOOOOOPOOOOOP ha got ur attention. THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD WAS WHEN!!!!! 1.3 would come out and not 1 person discussed . WHEN IS IT COMIN OUT
that!!!!!!
Actually, the title of the thread is "Beta 1.3 Outline Discussion Thread". So discussion of whats listed in the outline is for here.

But hey, your in luck as me being a beta tester I know when it comes out, and I'll leak some content out now just for you, ready?

Release date: When its done!

:O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lord_striker said:
yep, that's why i posted my suggestion with gohan - teen gohan can't fight majin buu because of the timeline, because it doesn't make sense.

and i know how the buddy system will work (i'm not in the force pit or anything). but i don't know exactly. and i won't tell about it unless anyone from the dev team or so, will let me :p .
a) its not about it making sense, an SSJ2 Gohan suddenly jumping up to mystic Gohan looks stupid

b) you can guess all you want about how buddy system will work, but at the end of the day, its just a guess; that has nothing on the dev team, since you are not saying anything useful, but are just getting the community's hopes up.

Best answers
It is possible go to the ssj 2 with Gohan on the version 1.3 ?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Luck said:
It is possible go to the ssj 2 with Gohan on the version 1.3 ?
Yes, check out Page 1 of this thread for all transformations in 1.3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really hope Tien puts his foot in the door... I like him.

Best answers
ok, well will the Requirements change for esf? for if there are better graphics and that would it change?? like be higher?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom