Best answers
Prozac said:
Watch it kids, keep the conversation civilized
I'd hate to see this thread being closed because you guys can't get along :(
Right here Ness ^^

@lord_striker

gohan - personaly i think kid gohan is much cooler than adult gohan ^^

goku - i overheard something about it maby being in

vegeta - to spamable (i blow up ant take 5 people with me)

piccolo - usseless he respawns evry time he dies

trunks - score isnt important (how about a little speed boost)

18 - sounds fine

cell - OK but it has to be close ranged and only efective if the enemy dies

buu - he dosent loose candy attack after death (but can you clear me up on thisone O.O)

anyhow thats just my thoughts ^^

Best answers
well for gohan idea, i thought that when he wishes for that, he wishes for mystic also, if u know what i mean XD

vegeta - then instead of ultimate sacrifice it could be majin, which is until he dies, he automaticaly ascends to majin, and has a little more power than he could have being ssj2.

piccolo - if piccolo dies and respawns, then the dbs become rock doubletime, like if it was 30 sec usualy, then it would be 60 sec after he dies.

trunks - k maybe the speedboost XD

buu - if he looses gained atks, after death, then this is very useful, because he won't loose atk's after this wish.

and OMG i'm here only 2 days, and u liked my suggestion XD

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How long you are here dosent depend on you suggestions being good or bad you know -_-

Anyhow

Gohan - ah i get it mystic form ^^ however i dont like it to much

Vegeta - jea turning majin sounds OK but youd have to be able to transform to SSJ2 first

Piccolo - OK sounds good

Buu - ah thats good :p but only the first death after he wishes or else it would be overpowerd even more than he is now ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in reality lord_striker, do you think Gohan would have wished to be mystic? Do you think he could see into the future and know he was gonna become mystic? Please be logical about stuff :/

Best answers
ok.. thinking logical...

Teen Gohan:
-OMG! Hi buu ^^
Buu:
-Hello ^^
Gohan:
-w8... why are we talking? we are from different timelines o_O

k.. i was just being sarcastic -_-. but that way u would have mystic form, which would suck more, if teen gohan ascends to ssj2 and then without becoming adult - to mystic -_- .

so if they want to make Mystic happen, they first have to make Aduld happen somehow >_>.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who says they want Mystic to happen O.O

As fart as i Know Gohans transformations are SSJ and SSJ2 and nothing more

Best answers
at 1.2 outline it said that they wand mystic, also they have even released a mystic gohan preview clip >_>

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats just the animations showing bit if you want

grOOvy said:
What characters/transformations will Beta 1.3 have?
+ Goku: (SSJ 1/2/3)
+ Gohan: (SSJ 1/2) NO MYSTIC
+ Frieza: (Form 1/2/3/4)
+ Buu: (EVil Skinny, Super Buu, Kid buu)
+ Cell: (Imperfect/Perfect)
+ Piccolo: (No cape)
+ Trunks: (ssj, ussj)
+ Vegeta: (ssj 1/2[aka majin])
+ Krillin: (Mystic Krillin [miss ma fro!])
+ Andriod 18: (buddy A17)
+ Ginyu: (buddy guldo/burter/recoom)

Best answers
Is the USSJ transformation going to make Trunks as powerful as an Ascended Super Saiyan?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you ask me they just put USSJ in so Trunks gets a second transformation. If he only had one hed be worse off than Krillin XD

Best answers
Its says there is going to be All Transformations does that mean that they are going to give such things as ssj4 to goku or not i just want to know cause ive played EVM so ive allready played ssj3 goku and most transofrmations of the others and i dont think i will bother to download it unless they do put it in so can some1 give me a clue as to if they are thinking off putting in such things as ssj4 goku.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
read the FAQ's VERY carefully $w@t.

Nothing from the Movies or Dragonball GT will EVER be implemented in the game by the ESF Dev Team.

Lord_striker, that gohan clip was made well over a year ago, it was previewing something when 1.2 hadnt been released yet

Best answers
oh well, but still - mystic gohan was in the 1.2 outline ^^

and why doesn't esf team want to add movie chars? i read somewhere that it somehow doesn't fit into the storyline or something, but buu and teen gohan don't fit too >_>

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why wouldn't Buu and Gohan fit in?

Besides, I walways liked teen gohan better than adult gohan.

Best answers
ok welll i doubt i will ever look on here again then. cya all dont get to hooked on esf and lose sight of the real world. :laff:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
Why wouldn't Buu and Gohan fit in?

Besides, I walways liked teen gohan better than adult gohan.
Seconded (through the series it was cool how he was unique as his rage & anger is what made him strong)

well , hopefully the flamethrower for trunks will be good. I use to love playying as trunks but then slowly got slung away from him , Hopefully i should be pleased with how 1.3 turns out overall :)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
$w@T said:
Its says there is going to be All Transformations does that mean that they are going to give such things as ssj4 to goku or not i just want to know cause ive played EVM so ive allready played ssj3 goku and most transofrmations of the others and i dont think i will bother to download it unless they do put it in so can some1 give me a clue as to if they are thinking off putting in such things as ssj4 goku.
You won't download 1.3 because of EVM? Well for one thing, 1.3 will have stable features and not a massive amount of addons and what not...so yea. :eek:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus said:
You won't download 1.3 because of EVM? Well for one thing, 1.3 will have stable features and not a massive amount of addons and what not...so yea. :eek:
How about the moast important point.

[scream]ESF 1.3 WILL HAVE ACTUAL MODELS!![/scream]

well it aint moast important but its very important ^^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
$w@T said:
[sarcasm]Im sorry you'll be missed[/sarcasm]

They won't put in SSJ4 till everything is done so expect it in 1.6 or later. With ESF at least you have stable gamepay, better sprites, better transformations, better graphics and all around better things. Until EVM can create something that's stable(which will never happen) ESF will be on top.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
[sarcasm]Im sorry you'll be missed[/sarcasm]

They won't put in SSJ4 till everything is done so expect it in 1.6 or later. With ESF at least you have stable gamepay, better sprites, better transformations, better graphics and all around better things. Until EVM can create something that's stable(which will never happen) ESF will be on top.
Don't forget how it's unbalanced in some aspects and it's teleport system is anoyying.

I will also look forward to all those new maps the mapping team has been pumping out (thankyou you guys :) , even though you have probably recived this sought of thanks before , I like alot of the new maps)

I really think though vegeta should get majin (even though it can be classified as a powerup , you could give him if it was added a 1.5 x multiplier so he can keep up with ssj3 goku , as goku would then become a point of the game where it may be sought of unbalanced. Goku has alot of stuff as it is which makes him the choice of most players on the servers i usally play on)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom